- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I WANT THIS UPDATE SO BADLY. Been playing since 2014 when i was 8 on my parents pc. Im so hyped. I feel like a litle kid again. I know you guys are doing your best and i infinitly appriciate it. THANK YOU

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Do I get anything if I killed the Outlaw headhunters @Highway
In the past it was very hard to kill outlaw hunter, then later devs made them unavailable for attacking at all. Im wondering how they will be made this time and if something would drop.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Maybe they can be the only entity to drop double stats cloth.
1654512836044.png1654512879989.png
Double stats being either completely random, always 2 attributes for dino together, always 2 attributes for guns together or 1 attribute for gun and 1 for dino.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It would be very rare and hard to get and lose durability faster than normal ranger gear. Maybe even lose durability for every death to balance it. If the outlaw hunter are actually that powerful then maybe this would be an actual drop that could drop from them. If something is Op you can always balance it out with some disadvantages.
I think that would be a bit OP

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The attributes of the clothes are unbalanced, almost 5 years and people still prefer full damage. This leaves a clear disadvantage in ranged combat.

Your idea would work only if the attributes are reduced to half of each clothing or skin.

Maybe they can be the only entity to drop double stats cloth.
View attachment 43923View attachment 43924
Double stats being either completely random, always 2 attributes for dino together, always 2 attributes for guns together or 1 attribute for gun and 1 for dino.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
The attributes of the clothes are unbalanced, almost 5 years and people still prefer full damage. This leaves a clear disadvantage in ranged combat.

Your idea would work only if the attributes are reduced to half of each clothing or skin.
this

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
You are aware that you have to pay dd to use a travel gate right, and that it would take 9999 travels to completely drain 1 gate from full to white. It would take you more than 26 million to drain 1 gate in MM. Did you even think about the idea before commenting?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
i do not think this is wise since clans could inactivly drain towers by repeatetly using them and that is no fun
The time it would take you to drain from using the travel gate is at least 2 to 3 time slower, if not more, than just attacking the gate. Plus how can this 1 supply gate provide basically infinite energy for the duration that it is in effect. It takes energy to transport an object from 1 place to another.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
You are aware that you have to pay dd to use a travel gate right, and that it would take 9999 travels to completely drain 1 gate from full to white. It would take you more than 26 million to drain 1 gate in MM. Did you even think about the idea before commenting?
yes but i think with the help of auto clickers running in the background (sometimes) it would happen that no one is there to guard and the bot does the work. You are right, it would probably be a waste of time and dds but it may work in some RARE occasions.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
what about creating low lvl accounts? they make dd easy + low tp cost....at lvl 12 they can start spamming camps as they can easily access and farm the smilo at lvl 15

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
what about creating low lvl accounts? they make dd easy + low tp cost....at lvl 12 they can start spamming camps as they can easily access and farm the smilo at lvl 15
The time it would take you to drain from using the travel gate is at least 2 to 3 time slower, if not more, than just attacking the gate.
You are right, it would probably be a waste of time and dds but it may work in some RARE occasions.
The idea of a gate losing % when someone us it is just to apply REAL logic to the game, think of it as a gimmick. It's not meant to be used to drain a gate on its own. Why do you only associated the words "gate lose charge" with war and without thinking about the feasibility already consider it as a war mechanic only?

What I am trying to say is that it would make more sense for energy to be consumed when a travel gate is used because you are teleporting aka moving a fat rex weighing more than 10 tones from 1 place to another. It's simply about work being done and energy being used following the law of nature. It's not about ATTACKING maps. Ty.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The time it would take you to drain from using the travel gate is at least 2 to 3 time slower, if not more, than just attacking the gate. Plus how can this 1 supply gate provide basically infinite energy for the duration that it is in effect. It takes energy to transport an object from 1 place to another.
gates already lose 0.1% every 45 sec, this allows to clearly calculate when tower will have to be supplied again and i think thats already enough

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The gates exist for transportation and election. You can leave the gate white or you can supply it for ease of transportation and election. You just take it for granted for a gate to be permanently supplied. That's the difference between them existing for transportation and for election at the same time.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
gates already lose 0.1% every 45 sec, this allows to clearly calculate when tower will have to be supplied again and i think thats already enough
You can't calculate when your enemy will drain.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
You can't calculate when your enemy will drain.
what if the enemy make like 10 accs and just drain them by tp? It's better the way the gates are rn

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
You are just looking for excuses that makes no sense at this point. Who ever plays on 10 accounts, needs to farm dd, control those 10 accounts independently and have to repeatedly do the same action 10s of times. Let say that it actually work for 1 gate then what you think you can do that for a whole map? As far as I know there are no multi box tool to link several accounts and control them all at the same time yet. Your argument just come from the point of view of an entitled person, you might as well just say that your enemy shouldn't ever drain your gates it would make more sense. I just won't bother arguing anymore.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
You are just looking for excuses that makes no sense at this point. Who ever plays on 10 accounts, needs to farm dd, control those 10 accounts independently and have to repeatedly do the same action 10s of times. Let say that it actually work for 1 gate then what you think you can do that for a whole map? As far as I know there are no multi box tool to link several accounts and control them all at the same time yet. Your argument just come from the point of view of an entitled person, you might as well just say that your enemy shouldn't ever drain your gates it would make more sense. I just won't bother arguing anymore.
I'm saying this thing would enable ''draining'' but it costs dd, and it drains allies...people can just buy violents on low lvl accs, share to other people and then after 1 day of wrecking every mob they see on sight, they go and wreck your gates, your neighbour's gates which is not good at all, in an active server, people will suffer a lot...but sure I am the one entitled when you're looking for the logic of transporting dinosaurs...but why does coel have more hp than rex? :/ you see this is a game, it does not require much logic, some things must stay simple :)
you are saying 0.01% per tp so this means dead servers will be dominant in such condition whilst servers like e1, am1 etc will become poor
I am ok with enemy draining camps that I hold, but I am not okay with them draining for dd, a resource everyone can easily access :)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Will we still have 10 portals and 3 mines?

Status
Not open for further replies.