-bugdivine

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-bugdivine-
Clan
Avalanche
The pve is perfect in my opinion and same with the pve the recovery is very good no complains from me

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
The_HONOUR
Clan
Ptry'yi test ettim ve pvp bölümünde büyük hatalar gördüm

1)You made this update for pvp that takes 3-4 seconds, but as it is, pvp takes a short time as before.
2)Tanker dinos have lost their tank feature and cannot do damage.,in 55 brach vs 55 rex i cant take rex's half hp

I now suggest a few solutions

first restore dino damage and increase weapon damage a bit more
and stability imp should not be 100% effective Stability needs nerf for pvp to include more tactics

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I found the current amount of dinosaur health too much for the balancing update they could reduce them a little more, and it would be nice if they could reduce the dinosaur strength a little more and increase the frequency of the guns

I found the current amount of dinosaur health too much for the balancing update they could reduce them a little more, and it would be nice if they could reduce the dinosaur strength a little more and increase the frequency of the guns
Mobs health or playable dinos health?

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Çetelerin sağlığı mı yoksa oynanabilir dinos sağlığı mı?
Demek istediğim, tüm dinozorların şu anki sağlığı, bence onu çok fazla artırdılar ve iyileştirici impın gücünü artırmaları gerekiyor.

Last edited by a moderator:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

1)You made this update for pvp that takes 3-4 seconds, but as it is, pvp takes a short time as before.
2)Tanker dinos have lost their tank feature and cannot do damage.,in 55 brach vs 55 rex i cant take rex's half hp

and stability imp should not be 100% effective Stability needs nerf for pvp to include more tactics
I have no idea how you were fighting 3-4 seconds if from my experience it takes solid few minutes to fight with tank and it doesnt have to do damage, it has to tank what from my view it does very well. PvP is fast only when damager fights against damager, as it should be.
Stability doesn't need nerf, you could use stability against rex and his flee wouldn't work against you.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
I have no idea how you were fighting 3-4 seconds if from my experience it takes solid few minutes to fight with tank and it doesnt have to do damage, it has to tank what from my view it does very well. PvP is fast only when damager fights against damager, as it should be.
Stability doesn't need nerf, you could use stability against rex and his flee wouldn't work against you.
i want it to look like esli 2015 version, it was my best update so far

Rozowa

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Rozowa
Clan
idk
he meant 3-4 seconds in the old update not this one

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That is because yaeger is a long range weapon not a close or allrounder one, like peacemaker it has one skill that work on far range, but the diference is that yaeger can use 3 and 4 on medium range but just 3 on far, while peacemaker just can use 4 on medium range but 3 and 4 on far range

This also happend on the colts burning, i suppose is intended for both effects however @Alewx or @Highway should explain this
That is because there was already a huge demand that the rex has something unique, something that makes him stand out. I personally do not really like the fear effect and would have removed it and the rex would then have only the hitchance down effect with power in battlecry so that it would fit with all the others. but it was an actual result due to feedback from testers.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Well i almost agree with stability, but the effect it has grows with its level. additionall i want to mention you are using a whole implant slot to gain the ability to cancel out stuns or fears with a stability implant, so it really has to be strong enough to be worth the slot it uses.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
only partially true, that indicates that i overshoot the aim, because when you can use implants/techs, the mobs should also be strong enough to reflect that.
But one thing is using implants and no techs, or techs but no implants. Brachi obiously would kill with techs, i don't think is good idea change the pve balance just for this for example we will loose more hp or mobs overkill us and we already reached the point where this is solved and a possitive opinion among the community

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I don't know with which boosters thoose test were made, i suppose violent, but changes on the pve just will make more difficult the hunt to players without any booster or just basic booster

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
That is because there was already a huge demand that the rex has something unique, something that makes him stand out. I personally do not really like the fear effect and would have removed it and the rex would then have only the hitchance down effect with power in battlecry so that it would fit with all the others. but it was an actual result due to feedback from testers.
We want back the 2016 2017 version

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
Çetelerin sağlığı mı yoksa oynanabilir dinos sağlığı mı?
2016 2017 sürümünü geri istiyoruz
Merhaba Dino Rangers

Bir sonraki büyük Dino Storm güncellemesi " # 10 Dinozor ve Silah Dengesi " şu anda test aşamasında. Artık kalan sorunları bulmamıza, geri bildirimlerinizi almamıza ve sunucu performansı hakkında fikir vermemize yardımcı olacak genel PTR testi için hazır. Her şey sorunsuz çalışır ve geri bildirimlerinizi dahil edebilirsek, test aşaması kısa bir süre sonra yayınlanacak canlı sürümle sona erecektir.

:info: Lütfen Sınava Katılmadan Önce Bunu Okuyun:
  • PTR ("Açık Test Bölgesi") yalnızca test için kullanılır.
  • Sunucu, üzerinde herhangi bir oyuncu olmadan yeni bir durum çalıştırıyor. Avatarınızı oluşturduktan sonra, yeni güncellemeyi test etmek için gerekli öğeler vb. Otomatik olarak verilecektir.
  • PTR'de göreceğiniz pek çok öğe hala devam etmektedir ve test ve canlı yayın sırasında değişebilir.
  • Müşteri için sadece İngilizce dil mevcuttur.
  • PTR'ye erişmek için yeni bir Splitscreen Games hesabına kaydolmanız gerekebilir. PTR'ye kaydolma ve oynama erişimi burada: https://ptr.dinostorm.com/

:!: Yalnızca Açık Test İçin Tasarım Değişiklikleri:
Aşağıdaki değişiklikler yalnızca test aşamasında uygulanır ve geri alınacaktır / güncelleme yayınlandığında gerçekleşmeyecektir.
  • Yeni oyuncular, avatarlarını oluşturduktan sonra teste hazırlanacaktır (birkaç saniye sürer)
    • Her oyuncu maksimum seviyeye ayarlanacak
    • Her oyuncu tüm dinoları maksimum seviyede alacak
    • Her oyuncu tüm silahları maksimum seviyede alacak
    • Her oyuncu tüm modülleri ve implantları maksimum seviyede alacaktır (öğe başına 5x)
    • Her oyuncu, her yuva ve her özellik için maksimum seviyede ve kalitede bir kıyafet / görünüm elde edecek.
      • özniteliğe göre kodlanmış renk (temel renklerden daha fazla özelliğe sahip olduğumuz için bazı renkler çoğaltılır)
    • Sonunda oyuncu, altın tarlalarına açılan kapının yakınındaki dinoville'e taşınacak.
  • Tüm Talepler ve Tedarik Kampları otomatik olarak dinoville tarafından sağlanır
  • İlk test aşaması yalnızca PVP savaşına izin verirken, PVE daha sonra gelecek
    • tüm PVE çeteleri ve grup görevleri devre dışı bırakılır, böylece hiçbir birim ortaya çıkmaz
    • tüm oyunlar PVP meşgul durumuna kilitlenir
  • Giysilerin ve derilerin süresinin dolması / yıpranması devre dışı bırakıldı
  • Engelli hasar güçlendirici
  • Haritalar ve simgeler, bunlara girilen otomatik olarak keşfedilir.

:?: Topluluğa Sorular
It would be great if you can use the following questions as a guideline when you provide your feedback here.
  • How do you like the feel of each dinosaur compared to the old balance?
  • Do the dinos provide a useful variety for you?
  • Do the Implants and Modules encourage different combinations?
  • Do you enjoy the rebalance and why?
  • Would you change your dino and why, when the update goes live?

You can read the full changelog of the public ptr here => Changelog
Have fun and post your feedback here & Bugs there => Bug Forum
:celebrate: :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Ainda há muito usuário de rex, e tenho certeza que não é para testar.

the truth makes me angry to see this, the developers give us the opportunity to see new changes in a test server, seeing errors, bugs and our opinion of the changes, Most of the people who criticized the update so negatively haven't even tried it, very few I've seen them test,
most of them were killing people as always with tyrannosaurus, it's okay to enjoy it once, but please test the update!, then they get mad saying it's a bad update when they had plenty of time to criticize and give their reports.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
It is not about being the same as in the past, it is about being better than in the past, and in my humble opinion this pvp that this update offers us is even better than the old one.
I understood this with the idea of my maps, which is not about bringing the same ones from 2015, it is about modifying the current maps and making them even better than the old ones for example.
I play dino storm since 2013 and this update in my opinion shows a great advance after a long time, I love the time of 2013-2015, but you have to leave nostalgia aside and do something better than before.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Lol that was one of the most unbalanced versions from all:
  • Shield and dinodefense causing to the recieved damage 0, making them (or at least shield mandatory)
  • Recovery mandatory
  • Gatt bleed + slowdown overpowered
  • The other 3 weapons very hard to use (players saw them unuseful)
  • Some implants and techs very hard to use (players saw them unuseful)
  • Brachi, para, carno left behind because the changes
For what we need return to that bad stage

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Lol that was one of the most unbalanced versions from all:
  • Shield and dinodefense causing to the recieved damage 0, making them (or at least shield mandatory)
  • Recovery mandatory
  • Gatt bleed + slowdown overpowered
  • The other 3 weapons very hard to use (players saw them unuseful)
  • Some implants and techs very hard to use (players saw them unuseful)
  • Brachi, para, carno left behind because the changes
For what we need return to that bad stage
now the game is more balanced than ever unlike all previous versions, you can create any combo and it works,
there is more variety than ever!

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Queremos volver la versión 2016 2017
Por que esa fechas? Lo veo muy innecesario además le tomaría mucho tiempo a los desarrolladores hacer eso, Además ellos se esforzaron en hacer que esta actualización fuera genial, Volver atrás no ayudaría mucho, Hay que mejorar dino storm no empeorarlo, La caza es buena, el PvP y PvE son mucho mejores en la prueba publica que se esta mostrando. No entiendo por que quieren volver al pasado.

Buena suerte!! Y gran trabajo ;)

- Y A H I R-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-I- Y A H I R 44 -I-
Clan
Demons Hunters
I think the same is an UPDATE not a delay due to nostalgia, we are to continue growing not to delay, I as a ds player from the beta I can say that as soon as we are updating we are in the best moments, and I am sure that improvements will come as soon as already He has design such as maps, etc, etc., since I did not expect so much from the new balance yesterday I tried it and saw that they finally achieved a '' balance ''

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
It would be nice to shoot in their guns while attacking the dinosaur closely

SkyRed

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-X-SkyRed-X-
Clan
your mam
This ptr now is boring you basicly raised the dmg of dino and gun and lowered drasticly the hp and dmg of mobs. In ptr i went from lvl 10 to lvl 20 in 1 hour. I need to say this is too easy and boring...

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
This ptr now is boring you basicly raised the dmg of dino and gun and lowered drasticly the hp and dmg of mobs. In ptr i went from lvl 10 to lvl 20 in 1 hour. I need to say this is too easy and boring...
But what level of dino did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.