slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think claws were nerfed little bit too much, it's chance to hit multi targets is too low, as for my mind it should be risen for additional 20-30%. It is intended that when using skills, other targets are affected only by 100% of dmg, not full skill dmg?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I think claws were nerfed little bit too much, it's chance to hit multi targets is too low, as for my mind it should be risen for additional 20-30%. It is intended that when using skills, other targets are affected only by 100% of dmg, not full skill dmg?
Strongly agree, I don't like claw nerf.
@Highway malicious :cry:

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Hisoka.
Clan
Greek Aces
By hunting, U did it guys, on higher levels. You can work on low lvls too, so they can hunt moooore easly too, like us, without dino defense tech tech or some other things, until they reach the proper level.(Also, It would work for free to play players too)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
By hunting, U did it guys, on higher levels. You can work on low lvls too, so they can hunt moooore easly too, like us, without dino defense tech tech or some other things, until they reach the proper level.(Also, It would work for free to play players too)
now you can even hunt without depending on implants

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I don't like the white frame around the clan booster icons

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
As a first glance I notice a great improvement in the hunt, I mean in the pve, it hunts quite comfortably and I see that there is a better drop, it is comfortable to hunt like this,I notice better mobility, And I don't know if it's something mine but my game crashes very often, more than normal, although maybe it's just something mine, but well, I notice the hunt much better

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Alguém me dá uma combinação boa para Gattling? Não estou achando nenhuma, peço uma combinação boa contra tanques, causadores de dano e corredores, só vejo desvantagem na gat :/ mas se puderem me mandar o que peço eu agradeço.

LADDL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
LADDL
Clan
- Silent Killers -
I think that in spite of this update is supposed to be the "balancing" update, it's quite unbalanced, dinosaurs are able to use, but weapons are very weak, making the ranged combat is not really a good option.
Also, I could complain about the strength of the t rex, as well as how useful the stability implant has become (too much I'd say). In the past that implant could cut half of the stun time, but now it's like it didn't even exist, as well as slowdown and confusion effects.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I think that in spite of this update is supposed to be the "balancing" update, it's quite unbalanced, dinosaurs are able to use, but weapons are very weak, making the ranged combat is not really a good option.
Also, I could complain about the strength of the t rex, as well as how useful the stability implant has become (too much I'd say). In the past that implant could cut half of the stun time, but now it's like it didn't even exist, as well as slowdown and confusion effects.
long range weapons work quite well, can be killed from a distance without much trouble, a pachy / peacemaker can defeat a rex that does not have heat regulator implant, and play it perfectly from a distance, I have already tested this and it works quite well

-LeVi-

Reaction score
after trying the test server for a few hours I came to some conclusions:
The regeneration of the dinos should be greater than the regeneration system needs to be improved.
claw implant has been nerfed too much, it is one of the few things that can make us hit more animals at the same time and help us in the hunt you absolutely must bring it back to a better level The waiting time of the skills are too long should be reduced PvP are very long almost boring you have to better balance 1v1 PvP while group PvP is fun

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Last edited by a moderator:

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Taking into account the changes presented in this version of the PTR, it is possible to notice an improvement, especially in what was my biggest criticism at the time, recovery out of combat. It is also worth mentioning that hunting is easier, but this feedback from me is not so accurate.

I decided to make a comparison to be able to better observe the changes and I think it is worth showing the result here, so you can draw your own conclusions.
For the test I used 2 different dinos, to know if there would be any changes between them, all without implants and with 0 recovery points. On the left we have the PTR and on the right the live server.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Taking into account the changes presented in this version of the PTR, it is possible to notice an improvement, especially in what was my biggest criticism at the time, recovery out of combat. It is also worth mentioning that hunting is easier, but this feedback from me is not so accurate.

I decided to make a comparison to be able to better observe the changes and I think it is worth showing the result here, so you can draw your own conclusions.
For the test I used 2 different dinos, to know if there would be any changes between them, all without implants and with 0 recovery points. On the left we have the PTR and on the right the live server.

Remembering that this is just recovery out of combat, during combat it remains the same and for me it is ok.

-ColdFace-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Leo_Hwit
Clan
Snipers
1-Comparado a atualização anterior, o PVE está perfeito .. não prestei atenção se o drop está * ruim * como estava .. então pra o PVE ficar perfeito, seria melhor aumentar um pouco o drop.

2-Testei o T-Rex no PVP .. apenas no PVP .. por alguns minutos, e deu pra ver que ele tem um POUCO de superioridade aos outros dinos, oque é perfeitamente bom .. pois o T-Rex é o objetivo final de todos os Rangers.

3-O pvp está com um bom equilíbrio .. tecnologias, implantes e armas do mesmo jeito .. completamente balanceados e do jeito que usar estar .. apenas o braquiossauros que fica um pouco atrás dos outros dinossauros, pois ele fica por minutos tankando e dificilmente vai matar algum outro dinossauro ..

É BOM VER QUE O JOGO ESTÁ BALANCEADO E O ANTIGO E GOSTOSO PVP FISICO ESTÁ DE VOLTA. :D

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
I found the current amount of dinosaur health too much for the balancing update they could reduce them a little more, and it would be nice if they could reduce the dinosaur strength a little more and increase the frequency of the guns

I found the current amount of dinosaur health too much for the balancing update they could reduce them a little more, and it would be nice if they could reduce the dinosaur strength a little more and increase the frequency of the guns

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Alguém me dá uma combinação boa para Gattling? Não estou achando nenhuma, peço uma combinação boa contra tanques, causadores de dano e corredores, só vejo desvantagem na gat :/ mas se puderem me mandar o que peço eu agradeço.
gatling is not the best weapon for melee hunting

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Players: O pvp está muito rápido, acrescentem um pouco mais de vida.
Ds: É vida que vocês querem? Rs.

As primeiras observações que notei é que:

1.A Yager é a única arma que o 4 só pega de médio alcance (quando encosta em algum mob o opção de atirar some), enquanto o restante das armas que tem o tiro de médio alcance como a Gatling, Martelo e Colt também tem como usa-las de curto alcance. Por favor se é pra deixar as armas balanceadas arrume isso, ou me expliquem o porque a yager é a única assim.
2.A Tech de Dino Refletor vi sendo ativada poucas vezes, creio que o implante de refletor se ativa mais vezes do que a tech..
3.Porque o Extra Sangra do Rex também da lentidão? Todas as habilidades são diversificadas, cada uma da sua maneira, e o rex é o única que causa mais de um efeito.
4.Os Dinos tanks (Ex: Brach ou Anky) só servem pra dar suporte de longe, ninguém ataca ou quando atacam eles se tornam um saco de pancadas, não vejo graça jogar assim. Já que eles só tem vantagem em longo alcance e o dano das armas está fraco, o PvP demora mais que o normal pra acabar, agora imagina PvP de dois tanks. "Ao infinito e além!"
(Por mais que eles sejam dinos tanks, não acho que precisava diminuir a força e a resistência deles, meu palpite é que tire mais vida e acrescente mais força e/ou resistência.)

5.Precisa aumentar o XP ganho em missões já que demoramos mais tempo para matar mobs.

Last edited:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Perdão pela repetição da pergunta XD

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
- A Yager é a única arma que o 4 só pega de médio alcance (quando encosta em algum mob o opção de atirar some), enquanto o restante das armas que tem o tiro de médio alcance como a Gatling, Martelo e Colt também tem como usa-las de curto alcance. Por favor se é pra deixar as armas balanceadas arrume isso, ou me expliquem o porque a yager é a única assim.
That is because yaeger is a long range weapon not a close or allrounder one, like peacemaker it has one skill that work on far range, but the diference is that yaeger can use 3 and 4 on medium range but just 3 on far, while peacemaker just can use 4 on medium range but 3 and 4 on far range
- Porque o Extra Sangra do Rex também da lentidão? Todas as habilidades são diversificadas, cada uma da sua maneira, e o rex é o única que causa mais de um efeito.
This also happend on the colts burning, i suppose is intended for both effects however @Alewx or @Highway should explain this

xx thewolf xx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
The Revolution
but weapons are very weak, making the ranged combat is not really a good option.
Also, I could complain about the strength of the t rex
That's how you can win dinosaurs whit high strenght, in long range combat.

Xx.MaJoR.xX

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Diamond lLabel-
Clan
- Saint Of Killers -
Ela é excelente para atacar em grupos, o 3 dela da a possibilidade de causar muitos danos críticos com o extra cheio, fazendo com que dinos como carno e rex, dem um dano monstruoso contra seus adversários... Rex por exemplo a mordida e o grito, conseguem com o critico da gatt dar um dano maior que 100k, e isso é muito bom em PVPs.

Last edited by a moderator:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Ainda há muito usuário de rex, e tenho certeza que não é para testar.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "XxSr.DinoxX, postagem: 55098, membro: 24727"]
[/ CITAR]
Ela é excelente para atacar em grupos, o 3 dela da a possibilidade de causar muitos danos críticos com o extra cheio, fazendo com que dinos como carno e rex, dem um dano monstruoso contra seus adversários... Rex por exemplo a mordida e o grito, conseguem com o critico da gatt dar um dano maior que 100k, e isso é muito bom em PVPs.
Faz sentido, Gatling parece que virou uma arma melhor para o suporte, imagino ela com garras com o 3 ativado e junto com um causador de dano, imagine o estrago! Obrigado, eu tava com um pouco de receio achando que a gat estaria desbalanceada, afinal em nenhum x1 me sai tão bem com ela.

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Ainda há muito usuário de rex, e tenho certeza que não é para testar.
Seria bom eles removerem o rex por 1d ou algo assim pro pessoal testar os outros dinos direito.. Já que ele continua sendo o único descente nessa att.. D:

ForceLine

Reaction score
Vamos levar em consideração o comentário de vários jogadores, sobre aumentar o dano das armas: aumento do dano das armas perde a essência do jogo, vai voltar o que era antes, todos na batalha usando alcance pontos de mira obtendo danos absurdos, resumindo ninguém batalha de perto.
Se aumentar a regeneração da saúde (E) vai compensar usar com extra ao invés de habilidades, prolongando ainda mais o PvP.
Creio que está tudo certo! podem ser feitos alguns ajustes para melhor a caça, ajustar alguns detalhes.
Um detalhe que deve ser notado é que, estabilidade não deveria afetar totalmente uma paralização ou grito de guerra do rex.
Desde sempre existe o impasse com penetração e armadura, os jogadores olham perfil do outro para obter vantagem.
Detalhe a ser notado "PERFIL" O perfil jogadores não visualizados ser vistos por todos, apenas por amigos ou membros do clã! Vários jogadores olham perfil dos outros para obter vantagem na troca de implantes ou tecnologias.
Meu ponto de vista sobre está atualização é que foi a melhor, meus parabéns!
Futuramente adicionar adicionar algum tipo de corredor da fama "hall da fama" com várias modalidades, "o jogador que mais destruiu bandidos" "o jogador que mais realizado missões" "ao decorrer de todo tempo de jogo fez maior fama" "o jogador que derrotou maior quantidade de jogadores "em fim, são muitas tarefas para os jogadores xerife se manterem ocupados" entre xerifes o que fazemos além de ajudar outros? "
Medalhas! Gostaria que estivéssemos um sistema de medalhas. Sim! Iguais as de cargos. Medalhas de quantidade de anos de jogo.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
pve already feels a lot better. it doesn't take ridiculously long to kill mobs and i don't feel like i'm in danger of dying even without using vitality implant.

that being said, i still think health recovery outside of combat is a big issue that needs addressing. you recover health very very slowly and that adds to the pain of hunting. also, i guess this is kind of a nitpick, but certain dinosaurs feel a lot slower than they really need to be, the tanky dinos specifically.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
pve already feels a lot better. it doesn't take ridiculously long to kill mobs and i don't feel like i'm in danger of dying even without using vitality implant.

that being said, i still think health recovery outside of combat is a big issue that needs addressing. you recover health very very slowly and that adds to the pain of hunting. also, i guess this is kind of a nitpick, but certain dinosaurs feel a lot slower than they really need to be, the tanky dinos specifically.
C:

Status
Not open for further replies.