Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
R.I.P Dino Storm. What you did now can be described in the gif attached. Why would you guys add a new specific dino(aerial-pteranodon) or an aquatic one and a specific map for each of these new dinos? Neah...lets seek new ways to force players to leave...Its good that we have other options like : The Isle, Path of Titans, BOB.
The fact of not adding flying dinosaurs has already been answered, due to the fact that there are trees in the game, etc ...

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
R.I.P Dino Storm. What you did now can be described in the gif attached. Why would you guys add a new specific dino(aerial-pteranodon) or an aquatic one and a specific map for each of these new dinos? Neah...lets seek new ways to force players to leave...Its good that we have other options like : The Isle, Path of Titans, BOB.
Hi, my friend? How are you? We are all sure that Dino Storm will not fail, only improve. Before you say that dino Storm is going to die, because "There is only a bad update", know that, it will not go bankrupt, because that is what the community asked for, in the feedback, they all asked for it to be shared to read and be resolved, but anyway, you were not there to give your constructive criticism, so what you said, without Irony, was canceled! I could have sent your constructive criticism, but it didn’t help to build anything, you as well as many players are here to expose criticism in the wrong sense, after all, it’s more than a month and a half that you could have helped the guys here to put cooler things in the play in the swing feedback.

1 ° You will not be able to have flights due to the mechanics, labyrinths, and trees that the maps will have, so the idea of a flying dinosaur is already disposable, unless it serves as a support.

2 ° Before implementing something new, the balance must come first so that any dinosaur, item and weapon are implemented in the game, avoiding any strong imbalance

~greetings, XxSrDinoxX

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
they gave us 2 years free time,i mean cmon guys even if u could make 1 upg per week in those 2 years u could be abale to make all 55 and be prepaired for that updeat ppls that have just upg 4 imps and 4 techs one dino and one gun just to say they got max are those that hate this new thing bcz im happy we have something new bcz some of us are already prepared with much dd and upgs done.^^

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
1 ° You will not be able to have flights due to the mechanics, labyrinths, and trees that the maps will have, so the idea of a flying dinosaur is already disposable, unless it serves as a support.
Well i don't see the idea of a flying dinosaur (from the bird line) or pterosaur imposible on the game, only it needs instead of walk "fly" and just can do that on the same areas than dinos can walk. So it can't go upper or to trees or cross zones that the others dino can't. This thing is really common on another mmrpg that have a "flying" creature that just have a fly animation instead of the walking animation. So i don't see imposible this, but however this thing is off topic here xd

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
It does help my friend, because a hit & run dino needs to run too, and the function of slowness is to guarantee an escape window, because the amount of slowness is greater than that caused by the enemy's attack. I believe you have never been with a carno biting your neck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
whatever

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
thank you split screen for killing my favorite weapon that is the yager its gone ruined thank well done:cry::cry::cry: and i want to thank the players that disagreed with changing you are part of this as well

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Now that the PvE takes longer in killing mobs, it would be best if the drop quantity could be increased. PvP is a variation of different implants and techs, before the update players would only have 1 type of combination, now imagine a level 55 player hunting with his basic boosters for level 50 stone. Then he has to hunt the 100+ items needed to upgrade his Dino, weapon, tech, and implants, now would be a good time to address this issue.

Personally, I think that the damage for mobs when we are using violent damage boosters should be increased.

Last edited:

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
and dino dmg must be increase for few dino

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Meh nice gg u change our weapons no reason if u want us leave game just say to us dont make us keep try no reason

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I haven't tested pve yet with usual mobs, but killing 55 lvl bandits was fine, not as before that they take off 1/3 of health from yager. About pve with bandits for now for me it seems fine. Although I agree that since it takes longer to kill drop rate should be little bit increased.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Should also bring down the life to the mobs.

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
People are saying the game is ruined because now they missed the unbalanced game. When the game was not balanced, they could easily kill mobs with random crits. They miss that they won't be able to kill mobs or enemies that easily with one combination only. They don't like the update because they are lazy to change stuff in war. And they still need to understand that everything is teamwork now. not solo fight.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Meh nice gg u change our weapons no reason if u want us leave game just say to us dont make us keep try no reason
The weapons were not altered meaninglessly, they were just like that for ideas in the feedback on the Players, these skills were very op, the battle lasted 10 seconds, so it was worth reducing the damage of all weapons compared to the vitality of the dinos for the PvP to be more ferocious and balanced. They could be changed the way you want, you had the chance, more than 3 weeks, now that you come here do you complain?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
There are people who criticize the update when they haven't even tried pvp.

I think the main thing here is to correct the "slow" pve according to them.
But the rest, I loved the update. A few days to adapt and ready ;)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
flawless update, I'm still a bit denied with the skill effect icons issue .. if you could increase their size just a little bit more, the rest of the things I love

x-kill-x

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x-kill_girl-x2020
Clan
demon hunter
pueden colocar potenciador básico infinito es que los que ya tenemos brachy es imposible cazar.
tenemos que alejarnos para tirar el vulnerable pero no tenemos habilidad para aturdir y si vamos a seguir asi q coloquen el drop x2 x3 y x4 de gemas para comprar dinos y armas rapido para no estresarse un mes.
por que matar 3 alfas en 15 o 20 minutos y mas q tenemos q cazar a sus nietos minimo duramos 30 minutos para cazar 2 manadas minimo q nos dejen basico infinito para no tener q estar buscando en zonas baja yq tambien duremos 30 minutos matando solo dos manadas

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
U cant ene make abilitys on animals if u away coz u dont take ep thats crazy

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I recommend that a review of the drops be made to low lvl, because due to the increase in life, low level players take up more time and more resources to hunt, with an item drop rate equal to the old version... they should increase the drop rate of items for low levels.. or increase your base power-up drop

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
For the war, the issue of instant recovery kits are a problem, I still insist that it would be an excellent idea to increase post-duel recovery, or to reduce the duration of the duel mode

Frozen Shadow

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
xXFeliciaXx
Clan
Clanless
For little Players is that Update a disaster. If drop balance would be higher would it being maybe little bit better and i don't think that the players have fun running after the bandits and get no or few items. Maybe it gives another solution to solve that problem. Would be great

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
Can you explain why?
cuz 55 couldnt kill 37 level xDD it takes so long, 55 gat dmg is 9k to 53 smi how u r thinking up also u cant use gun skills on close fight hh anky is really turtle right now if u going to win with anky then ur enemy gonna run

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
the update was announced about 2 years ago, they could have sent feedback all this time, now the problem is yours that didn’t help with the update, when complaining about everything is easy!

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
the update was announced about 2 years ago, they could have sent feedback all this time, now the problem is yours that didn’t help with the update, when complaining about everything is easy!
It's like I said, just look at the amount of messages that topic has. We had a lot of discussion time to arrive at this update, saying that it is horrible also affects us, because what is there was also done by us...

Status
Not open for further replies.