Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
The questions are understandable, however, have they themselves stated that they started paying due attention to DS after 2018? (I don't remember) Since then there have been updates to gameplay, fighting, portals, positions, maps, fame. I understand that first they have to fix the main thing, which is what we do in the game, fight for this and that. And if they manage to add implementations throughout all of this, it's only success, but there's not much to do, they do as few as possible to please too.
Man they didn't need to fix anything, it was better to fight at 2018 in my opinion. Fighting style was better at 2018. I agree about they did good job on earning fame. But please everybody getting tilt at the extra power doesn't work time to time. I don't even talk endless fights. They have done good jobs also bad ones. yeah they started to update game since 2018 maybe before of that but still They could ask to players what most of the players want as a update. And they could just update then players would be thankful already. 6 years is still 6 years

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Man they didn't need to fix anything, it was better to fight at 2018 in my opinion. Fighting style was better at 2018. I agree about they did good job on earning fame. But please everybody getting tilt at the extra power doesn't work time to time. I don't even talk endless fights. They have done good jobs also bad ones. yeah they started to update game since 2018 maybe before of that but still They could ask to players what most of the players want as a update. And they could just update then players would be thankful already. 6 years is still 6 years
But that's what they did, questioned and did with the players' approval.

There was a huge discussion because of this, but when the Devs were begging the players to test the maps, the updates, many stayed on the Server Test playing around instead of actually testing things, they also didn't give opinions, the people who gave opinions, all were answered and adjusted as possible and satisfaction as well.

We don't have the right to blame them if it's bad, (it's great for me), but at least the people who complain about past updates were there to give voice and structure to what was being decided.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
We already made a statement to put back the sale of warehouse and inventory in Flash Sales and they did so, as well as reducing prices.

There is a topic dedicated to skins that we want and that please our taste, created by players too and are already in play.

It's a matter of time, everything will work out
incredible, in just 12 years 😨😨

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
But that's what they did, questioned and did with the players' approval.

There was a huge discussion because of this, but when the Devs were begging the players to test the maps, the updates, many stayed on the Server Test playing around instead of actually testing things, they also didn't give opinions, the people who gave opinions, all were answered and adjusted as possible and satisfaction as well.

We don't have the right to blame them if it's bad, (it's great for me), but at least the people who complain about past updates were there to give voice and structure to what was being decided.
Omgg maaan they just didn't do any update which makes game funnier

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Omgg maaan they just didn't do any update which makes game funnier
They are still finalizing the game's mechanics updates, and the mechanics are included for fun. Just like when they changed the fighting mechanics, it was super fun to test combinations of various dinosaurs, implants, weapons, technologies.

Nothing I say or you say here will cause an update with 20 new dinosaurs to be released tomorrow, unfortunately.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Leveling up is hard because all the quest exploits have been patched.

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
They are still finalizing the game's mechanics updates, and the mechanics are included for fun. Just like when they changed the fighting mechanics, it was super fun to test combinations of various dinosaurs, implants, weapons, technologies.

Nothing I say or you say here will cause an update with 20 new dinosaurs to be released tomorrow, unfortunately.
Game's mechanics? they didnt add any animations since the game started. Which mechanics you are talking, I dont know really, you mean the mechanics of walking? Or fighting? Or the npc's walking, fighting?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Game's mechanics? they didnt add any animations since the game started. Which mechanics you are talking, I dont know really, you mean the mechanics of walking? Or fighting? Or the npc's walking, fighting?
let's go,

You are a developer, your game is flawed, what do you do,

An animation to attract new players to play the game full of problems causing satisfaction to drop quickly or fix the problems first and then worry about animations, decorations, etc?

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
man game is fine, just need funnier things

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
ppl are quitting bcs of boredom, not because flaws of game

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
This may be what you think, it may be what Sunshine thinks, and in part I also agree, but you have to be smart to know the limited priorities of the game and at the moment, they chose to fix problems, add new things without fixing Old problems can only add to and increase problems even further.

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
maybe you need to be smart to see that This game has no problem atm if there would be problem, players could not play that game atm right. What are the problems for now? tell us and we can say ah ok then fix the problem then we will wait for new updates

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan

reality: they took away the shine and versatility of the game's main dinosaur (rex), where its roar can now be nullified.
now players who have a lot of currency can literally pay to win a PvP (using kit and reviving with more than 400k health after 5 seconds of defeat).
PvP extremely tiring and boring for tanks.
Breaking mechanics like using full range on the Peacemaker.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
maybe you need to be smart to see that This game has no problem atm if there would be problem, players could not play that game atm right. What are the problems for now? tell us and we can say ah ok then fix the problem then we will wait for new updates

And many more. Anyway, I'm not going to waste time explaining what superficial and physical problems are within the game. Complaining won't help much, that's my tip. It's like they say, if you're going to criticize some work, have a solution for it.

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Yeah Yeah whatever. I just tried to say They need to make game funnier than now. Players should not leaving the game and servers should not be empty

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I mean there is no content worthy of me spending my time playing the game. What do I do after getting lvl 55 rex? Grinding for q10 set then what, unlocking all the items and dino to 100% the game but what's the point of that even? You can play the game with just 1 dino and 1 gun.

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Then ur only fun will be hunting smilos on otis xD have fun with that

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
We always welcome healthy discussions. Our development team is working hard to address game issues. Over the period, you have witnessed a lot of changes in the game, some liked by the player and some not. @Asil @Sunshine.. I appreciate it if you could share your ideas in detail on how to make this game more fun/ exciting and in line with the current framework of the game.
@Targaryen Thank you for explaining things to the fellow players.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Damn your killing it!! I cant keep up with this discussion. But fr the game needs C O N T E N T

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
We always welcome healthy discussions. Our development team is working hard to address game issues. Over the period, you have witnessed a lot of changes in the game, some liked by the player and some not. @Asil @Sunshine.. I appreciate it if you could share your ideas in detail on how to make this game more fun/ exciting and in line with the current framework of the game.
@Targaryen Thank you for explaining things to the fellow players.
The only thing I am willing to spend my time on is the valentine event because to me it's the best part of the game. Getting consumables for PvP that work well and do not require me to spend a butt load of money like kits or supply charge or 3/3/3 gels. Normal PvP is just boring after I have fought for over 4 years without the addition of new PvP related content. After unlocking most of the dinos along side rex I just have nothing much to do.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i've discussed this with a clan member so hear me out. What if you could levelup forever?

Let me explain
Dino Storm is an MMO where the people with bigger things smack smol thing.
So an idea would be once you reach 55 with everything, that the upgrades from now on would increase the stats overall by a fraction of a % per lvl or a fixed amount of attributes like 10k every next level for carno

It would be like enchantments. just keep the Increments low where the active players can still grow strong but the ppl that took a pause arent overly fucked unless they left for like a year

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
i've discussed this with a clan member so hear me out. What if you could levelup forever?

Let me explain
Dino Storm is an MMO where the people with bigger things smack smol thing.
So an idea would be once you reach 55 with everything, that the upgrades from now on would increase the stats overall by a fraction of a % per lvl or a fixed amount of attributes like 10k every next level for carno

It would be like enchantments. just keep the Increments low where the active players can still grow strong but the ppl that took a pause arent overly fucked unless they left for like a year
Here should be also reforging systém , u need reach 55 lvl dino /gun reforge it, and u drop again on 1 lvl whit the dino/gun which u already reforged. So u will get some % buff from this, so Your lvl 1 will be little stronger as lvl 1 whitout reforging. So players will start again from GoldFields to grinding stuffs. Delete player level asw. But the game will become more PvE.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Here should be also reforging systém , u need reach 55 lvl dino /gun reforge it, and u drop again on 1 lvl whit the dino/gun which u already reforged. So u will get some % buff from this, so Your lvl 1 will be little stronger as lvl 1 whitout reforging. So players will start again from GoldFields to grinding stuffs. Delete player level asw. But the game will become more PvE.
nah thats some roblox type shit xD i dont know how well it fits in this kind of game.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
nah thats some roblox type shit xD i dont know how well it fits in this kind of game.
maybe more clothes, more quality (instead of only up to 10 maybe up to 50) so it incentivizes players to farm for clothes.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Game lacks end-game content. It has none actually.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The type of end game content I would have liked is raid boss. The expected loot I hope for is Special cloth that have 2 attributes instead of just one.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
to all ds players, go play other mmo's and once you come back to ds you know how a content rich endgame should look like. (everything except retail WOW. no please xD)

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
maybe more clothes, more quality (instead of only up to 10 maybe up to 50) so it incentivizes players to farm for clothes.
Also good idea, if u chcek others MMO games. The players which are playing longer are more powerfull as the newbie players. But here. 10yo player is same Strong as 5 months old player. Whats the point of it.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Also good idea, if u chcek others MMO games. The players which are playing longer are more powerfull as the newbie players. But here. 10yo player is same Strong as 5 months old player. Whats the point of it.
sooo true