Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Whats the point of this quests? and why are those so hard to complete? Like really Do you guys think that you will make this game hard and you will have new players?
Just tell me what is the reason of doing missions are hard?, And I want something from GMs, dont play on those 55 level account which game gave you to play , upgrade from 0 so understand how hard it is to hunt. Especially there are peoples who have a life so can't play 24 hours, so they have just 2 hours to play and just calculate how long time it will take to reach 55. Really think about it

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
In most games, your level doesn't necessarily dictate your upgrades. However, in Dino Storm, that is indeed the case. It's perfectly logical that leveling up takes a considerable amount of time. It would be odd if players could level up every day. With the current 55 levels, reaching the maximum level in just two months would mean the game ends too quickly.

Additionally, the process of collecting items and actually performing upgrades takes time. If leveling up were faster than upgrading, it could lead to an imbalance in your account. There are advantages to, for example, farming around level 43/44 when you're at level 40. This increases the chances of obtaining more than one item. If you level up too quickly, you might struggle to get items because, for instance, with level 35 dino, you cannot defeat level 45 dinos as a level 40 account. Trust me, this is perfectly fine :)

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
what about the stupid quests which taking so much time and some of them cannot be even completed (example: the quester which nearest to figard). Yeah game should not end fast but The game doesn't finish when you reach 55 level, if you want to be able to fight in war, you should have more then one weapon with 55 level because you cant counter the enemy's gun with which you are using atm (i don't say it was bad idea). I mean it just doesn't finish when you reach 55 lw, you need to upgrade many guns, many dinos. That's taking a lot of time.
I mean just leveling up takes like 10 hours for some levels. I dont even talk about collecting upgrade stuff. This game so good for people which has 10 hours to play per day. But if you have just 3 hours to play then you will get bored of not doing anything in this 3 hour and it will take you at least 6 months to get 55 level with good stuff and even if you get 55 level still you gotta do something to earn sheriff election for your clan. that means a lot of time also. So think, think from the player position

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@Asil any suggestions particular to the issue you are discussing?

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
I suggest that I think quests should be taking less time than now. Because Some quest really hard to do atm. Especially transporter quests. There are already many alphas spawning all the time at some areas. Thats making quest impossible to finish. I dont know if i ask much thing but Development team can play the game from beginning and see theirself what is making players bored or annoyed. This game fun thanks to wars, not farming. Well some servers already dead because of "free kill". I do not think there is a solution for it. But Development team and some testers can notice many things that making players annoyed and bored of this game. Make it easier to level up. I do not say anything about upgrading stuff. But man leveling up hardest thing to do in this game (After elections).

Jeff_Sv22

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_Vermithor_xX
Clan
sem clã
tem algumas áreas onde as missões ficam na área de farm, por exemplo a missão de Sossa Okley, uma das missões fica bem no meio de smilodons alpha, o que faz a missão demorar de mais, e essa missão ajuda muito a chegar no tão esperado lvl 50, só isso que atrasa a maioria dos jogadores que gostam dessa missão... em atualizações futuras teria a probabilidade de arrumar isso? e seria possível verificar as missões que como essas se encontram em locais de fazenda?

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
I have shared your feedback with the team. :giggle:

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
I see another player which will have everything whitout moving any fingers. 🤢🤮

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
I don't even think you upgraded a any account, if you would, you could notice that many quester can't be even done.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Levelling duration isnt the problem. The problem is that everyone buys lvl55 accs so you will always be forced to levelup. If no one would buy accs, then you would see better wars, different kinds of players and the newbies wouldnt quit since everyone is at grov hunting there.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Since not everyone is at grov. With how many people can you interact at insley? Less than 5. And that is in an active server. If everyone is rich, no one is rich and the actual poor people are penalized even more. Just wipe all bought accs. Ban them butches

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Leveling up is hard that's why newbies quit. There are no new players because ppl see that leveling up taking 1 day at 40 lw and some players cannot complete some questers because of spawning alphas. I am playing this game since a long time. I suggest you guys create new account and see how hard it is

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
I agree about the accounts but you should experience how hard to upgrade lately. Especially after the last updates

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
I don't even think you upgraded a any account, if you would, you could notice that many quester can't be even done.
4 servers full 55 lvl, every server 8 months. What are u talking 🤮🤡

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Buying 14d or 30d boosters is not that impossible, but it is very tedious. I leveled up to 40 by buying things and it's still too boring, not even events make things better.

It would be interesting to have different ways to get XP, I'm talking a significant amount, not 50 or 100 by killing mobs.

There is a lack of challenge or something that motivates the players. For example, linking the story to the game, bringing NPC characters to life, fighting against them to prove our strength when the NPC is 99% complete and it's the last mission, something like that.

make quest dinosaurs monstrous in a different way, not just big. Make a scary appearance, a different map that has relief for a possible challenge cave, etc.

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Buying 14d or 30d boosters is not that impossible, but it is very tedious. I leveled up to 40 by buying things and it's still too boring, not even events make things better.

It would be interesting to have different ways to get XP, I'm talking a significant amount, not 50 or 100 by killing mobs.

There is a lack of challenge or something that motivates the players. For example, linking the story to the game, bringing NPC characters to life, fighting against them to prove our strength when the NPC is 99% complete and it's the last mission, something like that.

make quest dinosaurs monstrous in a different way, not just big. Make a scary appearance, a different map that has relief for a possible challenge cave, etc.
I agree with that, it would be more fun

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan

It's already 2024 and you still haven't realized how limited the game is to make this type of update?

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
It's already 2024 and you still haven't realized how limited the game is to make this type of update?
well thats true xD They didnt even change the themes of menus since 2013 man xD

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Everything is same in this game since 2013. They just adding new levels for us to upgrade

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
so here is the dilemma. are we willing to suffer for a brighter ds future by not having content updates for a while, or do we continue like this. We are limiting the game. With every small thing that doesent fit us, we immediatly quit. how are devs supposed to undergo a change if we are like this.

In short "We are fault" and i mean it 100%. i said it 100 times and i will say it again. the game needs change on a fundamental level but its very likely that we won't stick to the game while its transforming.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
so here is the dilemma. are we willing to suffer for a brighter ds future by not having content updates for a while, or do we continue like this. We are limiting the game. With every small thing that doesent fit us, we immediatly quit. how are devs supposed to undergo a change if we are like this.

In short "We are fault" and i mean it 100%. i said it 100 times and i will say it again. the game needs change on a fundamental level but its very likely that we won't stick to the game while its transforming.
the game team is small, they can't make these "fundamental" changes

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP

We are trying to suggest them a ideas as you see. I quit this game many times. But I found myself playing in the end. Trust me people are leaving out of boredom. Devs should be focusing this game. They could bring many dinosaurs in 12 years. They could bring different quests. They could just change things. They did not do anything about it. They just added new levels and let ppl to upgrade. They just buffed something or nerfed something. But they did not create anything new. Right now they will change the system of taking buildings. What it will change ?. No to new dinos, no to new animations, no to new anything xD but yeah lets change this system of buildings

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Unfortunately, we do not have the knowledge to know whether the team that currently works on 3 games (Pirate Galaxy, Dino Storm and Steel Legion) has enough members to pay attention to all three at the same time, which makes any action limited. We also cannot blame them for having a delay (which we are already accustomed to) in activities and news due to this.

Unfortunately, having hope is something that remains. However, Orrire and the Devs team have recently been more active on the Forum than in the last 6 years, responding to each suggestion and taking it internally, while many always complained that they did not receive feedback on ideas and suggestions, here they are, responding and giving opinions about it.

I persistently bother Orrire with suggestions in private, I've already created a game on the forum and it was even published in-game by Dev's announcing to come and play.

We already made a statement to put back the sale of warehouse and inventory in Flash Sales and they did so, as well as reducing prices.

There is a topic dedicated to skins that we want and that please our taste, created by players too and are already in play.

It's a matter of time, everything will work out

- IPNO -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- IPNO -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Unfortunately, we do not have the knowledge to know whether the team that currently works on 3 games (Pirate Galaxy, Dino Storm and Steel Legion) has enough members to pay attention to all three at the same time, which makes any action limited. We also cannot blame them for having a delay (which we are already accustomed to) in activities and news due to this.

Unfortunately, having hope is something that remains. However, Orrire and the Devs team have recently been more active on the Forum than in the last 6 years, responding to each suggestion and taking it internally, while many always complained that they did not receive feedback on ideas and suggestions, here they are, responding and giving opinions about it.

I persistently bother Orrire with suggestions in private, I've already created a game on the forum and it was even published in-game by Dev's announcing to come and play.

We already made a statement to put back the sale of warehouse and inventory in Flash Sales and they did so, as well as reducing prices.

There is a topic dedicated to skins that we want and that please our taste, created by players too and are already in play.

I agree with you

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP

This game isnt 1 year old. Its 12 years old. If its matter of time then what should we do, wait another 12 years to see a little change?. They would have small team for 3 game but come on they had enough time. I already noticed forum is better than before. But still there are no results about updates which making game funnier than before.

Asil

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
I don't blame the dev team. But Players played this game like at least 10 years. We all paid for gc and stuff. They could see that players like this game and they could care enough to update in this 10 years

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
This game isnt 1 year old. Its 12 years old. If its matter of time then what should we do, wait another 12 years to see a little change?. They would have small team for 3 game but come on they had enough time. I already noticed forum is better than before. But still there are no results about updates which making game funnier than before.
The questions are understandable, however, have they themselves stated that they started paying due attention to DS after 2018? (I don't remember) Since then there have been updates to gameplay, fighting, portals, positions, maps, fame. I understand that first they have to fix the main thing, which is what we do in the game, fight for this and that. And if they manage to add implementations throughout all of this, it's only success, but there's not much to do, they do as few as possible to please too.