What's new

PVP Protection Remover

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
i'm tired of conversing with you in 2 threads, so i pasted your quote from the other thread here...
Regular Fries said:
Yep, we have players which is outside my clan that I help to be in the top of the Election. Not just our clan will have Sheriff Election. But of course, we will not help enemy clan to get it.
Regular Fries said:
Yep, no clan owning a server of course. It is owned by developer's of course. Maybe we can say just a clan which is on the top than the rest. Mostly, back then when Strike Force is still ruling, they have allies and several members from there win the Election like reaching the Sheriff position.
what I'm asking you, again, is are players who are neither your allies nor enemies able to compete in elections? do unaffiliated players/clans, who are neither with you (players who do not help you fight your enemies) nor against you (players who do not help your enemies fight you), compete in elections? do they have a fair chance to win sheriff? do they own any buildings?

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
there is a huge difference between dominating a server and letting your allies borrow buildings to win elections for being on your side... and not dominating a server (even if you are the biggest or most coordinated clan) and allowing everyone to fight for buildings and compete in elections.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Okei, neutral players can win in Elections in 1st and 2nd tier of Elections. But the Governor's seat, which is the gate for the 3rd tier of Election, my clan or allies can only win there. Members of enemy clan we block them in the Election if we can and drain all their buildings. So most likely my clan members and our ally can get to the third tier. But some players from enemy clan can sometimes manage to get in 3rd tier. Still, the top clan get the Sheriff seat and get a rex. Enemies just got a rex because they betrayed their clan.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
that's what i thought from the beginning... your clan controls the "heavyweight" elections.
i don't know how you think that is okay, for one/your clan to choose who wins Town elections and who doesn't.

arachyd

Reaction score
Hmmm. Maybe a cap on the size of a clan would stop that. This way you must form alliances and keep promises made to them to even attempt to dominate a map or a server.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
arachyd said:
Hmmm. Maybe a cap on the size of a clan would stop that. This way you must form alliances and keep promises made to them to even attempt to dominate a map or a server.
yea but then all they'll have to do is switch clans to help each other when necessary... like leave an inactive clan while you're online and your ally needs help... the ally clan kicks out someone who isn't online to let someone from an ally clan join their clan.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
we've used this tactic in DS, which doesn't really have a clan member max (but you have to buy slots), and i've used this tactic in other games with clan systems.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
I know you guys like to be fair, but we should accept the truth that Sheriff Election is only twice a month. We are just focus in our enemies to stop them to reach there. It's natural because they are enemies and some of them not treat this game as a game, they're sometimes include personal matters that should be out in Dino Storm. They are not likable.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Regular Fries said:
I know you guys like to be fair, but we should accept the truth that Sheriff Election is only twice a month. We are just focus in our enemies to stop them to reach there. It's natural because they are enemies and some of them not treat this game as a game, they're sometimes include personal matters that should be out in Dino Storm. They are not likable.
just because there are only two sheriff elections per month doesn't mean that election should be controlled by one clan. everyone should be able to compete, and in order to compete, all buildings/claims should be free-for-all... or one clan should only "own" one building, no matter how big the clan is. one clan and its allies shouldn't dominate the Governor office and Town offices by "owning" an entire map or server.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Well Election is competition and you need fames in order for you to win in every seat. Well of course each clan's goal is to reach the top of it. That's why there is supplying and draining of buildings. That's the nature of the game.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Regular Fries said:
Well Election is competition and you need fames in order for you to win in every seat. Well of course each clan's goal is to reach the top of it. That's why there is supplying and draining of buildings. That's the nature of the game.
...but why should your clan (and allies) be the only players winning elections? because you believe in dictatorship (one clan rules all, with a few "enemies" [rebels] trying to bring you down because you control elections). dictatorship has no place in a game...games are supposed to be fun for everyone. "the nature of the game"? nah... that's the nature of players like you who crave power.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Well that's the way it is. Either you are in winning side or in a losing side. And in my clan we are mostly English speaking and our enemies are mostly Brazilian players and they are still having fun draining our claim and same as we. You just saying that we are craving for power, no we're not, we just knew how things work and others did not. Just a game. Maybe you understand the feeling of players that cannot go to the top of Election that's why you are really concern to them and you understand them. If you want to change the game you should suggest idea for the developer to make it more fairly same ways as you are saying. And here in this game, fames and Election is the reason that they are fighting for. The strongest clan will get it all, just accept that.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
again, devs shouldn't have to change the game to make it fair for everyone. they can't force anyone to play fairly and allow everyone to compete in all elections... that has to be done by clans like your clan.

and if you think i sympathize with players who aren't peons, because i don't have a t-rex, :LOL: ...you're wrong. i've never cared about winning elections for myself... i only cared about helping other people win, people who'd played since the beginning (2012).
i've played a lot of MMORPG and fought against the top clans for years. i've watched players leave in droves because 1. the devs never change the system and 2. all clan leaders were just like you... dominating a server for years. and you know what? those games went from having hundreds of thousands of active players (on 1 server) to fewer than 500 active players today. people don't quit because they don't like competition... they quit because of the hierarchy. the top clan > the top clan's allies > the neutral clans or the enemy clans of the top clan > the solo players.

why can't you guys agree to a council? top 5-10 active clans have fun competitions to win sheriff/Town elections.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
So what's wrong with it? Still we're giving a rex every Sheriff Election from one of our clanmate which is a player of the game? What's the difference? And in our server the clan war is already a competition. What's happening is some other clan do not knew how to fight in able to win.

arachyd

Reaction score
What's wrong with it is that you are helping to kill the game. If players keep leaving the game will not be able to continue. The developers are not in it for charity so you can dominate. They're in it to make money. Less players means less money and more updates to make you pay more for things. There comes a point where not enough players pay and the game dies.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Yeah, after all there's no player maybe that reach the Sheriff election without spending money especially for supply charges. Gold coins are always needed to but items essential for the game. And supply charges are not always been given in daily rewards.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Regular Fries said:
So what's wrong with it? Still we're giving a rex every Sheriff Election from one of our clanmate which is a player of the game? What's the difference? And in our server the clan war is already a competition. What's happening is some other clan do not knew how to fight in able to win.
The difference is a clan is one entity... if the same clan is holding the Sheriff seat every 2 weeks, it doesn't matter that each Sheriff is a different player (although, one person could have more than one account and win multiple times...). No one wants to see the same clan win each election except members of that one clan.

And you can continue to claim your clan is winning wars because your enemies are weak and incompetent, but it will always be harder to defeat a top clan than it is to be defeated... that's why I've been arguing with you for these past few days, because you refuse to be objective.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
and i've been meaning to ask, but keep forgetting, how many instances does Am2 have per map (GF, MW, GV)? and how many clan members are in your clan? and how many of your clan members are (retired) sheriffs?

Instances and clan size make a difference on how (un)selfish a top clan is... like on Am1, the last I played, Steel clan romero MEX owned 3 (1 GF, 1 MW, 1 GV) of 7 instances... 1 clan, 3 instances... big population though.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
and i've been meaning to ask, but keep forgetting, how many instances does Am2 have per map (GF, MW, GV)? and how many clan members are in your clan? and how many of your clan members are (retired) sheriffs?

Instances and clan size make a difference on how (un)selfish a top clan is... like on Am1, the last time I played, Steel clan romero MEX owned 3 (1 GF, 1 MW, 1 GV) of 7 instances... 1 clan, 3 instances... big population though.
also, they had fewer than 300 total clan members, i think, but a lot of them were active.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean to share the map. Back in the history of AM2, there is only one GF and one MW. Mokon Woods is owned by Strike Force and Goldfields by Brazilian clan. What happened is because they are like losing the Election, so that's why they started draining claims and camps in Mokon Woods. That's when the war started. It's a long war though. But in the end Strike Force won and therefore they also invade Goldfields. Many clan then been founded against Strike Force, it's like a battle who will own the server. But then, still the Strike Force clan won. So presently, because they knew they can't win, some ex-enemies joined Strike Force. Some became loyal until now and some betrayed the clan once they get a rex. Because maybe of that history, Strike Force before own all maps after all those big wars. I know there are different stories in every server. So you cannot say we are being greedy. Presently, we are helping others in Election though, players outside our clan. But of course, we didn't help current enemies..

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
lol dude, CURRENTLY, how many instances are there? since there is now Green Volcano, are there 3 instances - 1 instance per map? and how many clan members are in your clan, Domination, not Strike Force? and how many sheriffs are in your clan?

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Currently, we have 1 - Mokon Woods, 3 - Goldfields and 1 Green Volcano. Presently my clan has 60 plus members. Mostly, many t-rex rider in my clan because most of them is from Strike Force and I am also from that clan.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
so 5 instances = 15 claims, 40(+) spawn camps, and 11 teleport gates (i think), and your clan of 60+ members, with a lot of rex riders, control them all? i ask because, in March you said "Not like other servers, Strike Force own all maps and always leading in elections."

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Yes, it's true. Because I said Strike Force before is always winning in clan battles. So when they won, all members that stay loyal in their side and participated in war, the clan itself help them to get the rex that they deserve.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
why do you only respond to one part of my reply? does your clan of 60+ members control 66(+) buildings in Am2? no one is allowed to own a building (especially not 1 of 15 claims) in the Am2 server without your clan's permission?

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Mostly my clan members owned claims. We let other players to get a claim, except for enemies of course. We drain all buildings owned by enemy clan. Also we drain buildings of those who bullies low-level English-speaking players. If the claim have been supplied by player who didn't done harm to our clan, we just let them.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Regular Fries said:
Mostly my clan members owned claims. We let other players to get a claim, except for enemies of course. We drain all buildings owned by enemy clan. Also we drain buildings of those who bullies low-level English-speaking players. If the claim have been supplied by player who didn't done harm to our clan, we just let them.
ahh okay, so you're not as bad as i initially thought, but still... controlling elections isn't fair either. at some point, all of the neutral players will want to win Town elections, too... so what happens if they collect enough fame to compete against your clan? do they become your enemies?

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
ahaha sorry, that is a stupid question... OF COURSE they become your enemies because only your clan can be sheriffs since this game's main goal is to be at the top.

ARIDER

Reaction score
Pulp just ignore him, he is just a power-crazy clan leader which dominates the whole server and the "neutral" become enemy's when they have enough fame for the sherrif election.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
ARIDER said:
Pulp just ignore him, he is just a power-crazy clan leader which dominates the whole server and the "neutral" become enemy's when they have enough fame for the sherrif election.
Power crazy huh? As I say we are just focus in attacking enemies and the buildings they owned because naturally they are enemy. We let some neutral clan to get fame as long as they didn't attacked us. But the things is, neutral player can only supply buildings in a while. So, they cannot get enough fame for Election. As we know some players are not buying their charges using gold coins. And ARider, if you are one of those people who never get on top of the Election don't blame it to us if you are not in AM2. As I say there is only one clan that always goes on top. If your clan has a will to be on TOP, there is always a way. In this game, every server has a clan, every clan is composed of players, they are the one who can make a change. If each of them have determination and hardwork, they can be on top of course. Everything is earned, nothing is just given away for no reason. If you want it, fight for it. Don't whine, don't complain because excuses are for losers. This game I guess is fair. What my clan is now, we earned by fighting wars. Not our fault if the enemy has no guts, no better strategy, not upgrading. Developer's made some update for their favor, it's up to them now to do their part.