What's new

PVP Protection Remover

Ludiiicrous

Reaction score
This would also include loss of members who do not wish to PvP. Dino Storm is NOT all about wars, deaths, and being in a strong clan that wants PvP removed because they want to wreck everyone's amazing experiences on this game.

Personally, I think they should have Protection AND the additional option of bringing in Outlaw Hunters. If they can't have revenge, then the Outlaw Hunters are there to do it for them, and they won't need to waste their time begging for their friends to come and help them unless they absolutely want to.

It's not really fun for players if they are constantly getting killed. This is why I haven't played in any of the Asia or American servers, because my friends say there are WAY too many clans who think they can just kill all of the lower levels and get away with it, then put on protection, follow someone, and kill them, then get the Protection on again. Let alone the clans thinking they are God players, and killing everyone who is level 5+. It's not essential at all, in my point of view you just want PvP Protection to be removed, so you can make people either join your clan, or just leave the server altogether so you can take a seat on a throne of Godliness that everyone is afraid of you. Europe_4 so far for me is a peaceful server with only the occasional morons who kill people, but the server itself has a lot of level 30's and above who are willing to help get rid of the fools.
From what I've read, you're in a clan who likes to kill lower levels for fun. Even if you have previously stated that it is not for that cause, my reply to you is that you clearly just want all the power because they can't use Protection for safety. Dinoville would just be full of people who can't enter any other map because there are Outlaws running around with no mercy, even to their friends who are not in the same clan. With a Protection remover, the Staff might as well just have loads of other maps that are Peaceful.

rajazribi

Reaction score
actually this is a good idea, actually it would be even better if they bring back outlaw hunters