What's new

Please post any login issues here

Jorge

Reaction score
Update on the game's status: thank you again for your patience and your support over the last days while we were confronted with a denial-of-service attack.

We really share your frustration about the impact this has had to our service and the ability for many of you to play the game. But we have really good news for all of you now:

1. the vast majority of you WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY NOW,
  2. you are great supporters and you deserve a reward: A FREE SURVIVOR BONUS PACK (Special Shirt, Title & 1500 fame)!

More info: https://www.facebook.com/dinostorm

Jorge

Reaction score
The game was down for just a few minutes. All back to normal now.

Reaction score
Jorge, I've still got login problems, due to the bug from the fossil fuel quest last night. Took that quest first it locked my special attacks for gun and dino back to beginner level when I've cleared both in October of 2012. Then I was attacked by invisible game creatures & bandits in the spot the arrow led me to. Restarted the game couldn't get past the load screen after the T-Rex. Sent a ticket on it last night. The reply was working on the bug, but I'm still locked out of the game. Still can't get on unless the game has gone down again. Thanks for the techs looking into the bug problem, I'm just goin' to have to wait & see what happens....

Matt24

Reaction score
I cant login into my account it stays on the loading window :/

Milind The Cowboy

Reaction score
Me too i log out at mokon .when i was online i have no clan,no friends and no skill attacks in mokon.when i started to log in again after choosing server,it was taking a long time and not loadin please help :mad: :(

HypNotic Babe

Reaction score
I CANT LOG IN AFTER I CLICK MY AVATAR NAME IT GOES TO LOADING PAGE AND IT GETS STUCK THERE!!! PLEASE HELP :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ............AND ITZ NOT MY COMPUTER OR INTERNET!!! :x

Lore909

Reaction score
The game is loked ate the start. Why? This morning I didn't have any problems.

roqi319

Reaction score
Lore909 said:
The game is loked ate the start. Why? This morning I didn't have any problems.

yes my game also is stuck at this screen for the past half hour

roqi319

Reaction score
log in and change zone problems are still persisting... the game runs fine in the early morning when very less players are online but as the number of online players increases the games starts to lag too much especially in mw and gf... and if crashed i am unable to log in the game all evening.... it has been happening to me for the past few days now.... so frustrating :cry:

roqi319

Reaction score
the game again stuck as i wanted to change the zones -.- daily around this time i can't play game until next day -.- :mad:

roqi319

Reaction score
still can't get log in.... now i again have to wake up very early in the morning to play little game :mad:

Vahaj

Reaction score
LOGIN issues.
Lag issues. we are having 20-30 seconds lag . Missing half the clan chat. :/

roqi319

Reaction score
very serious laggin in game... lags even more than 2 mins... wtf uis wrong... its started happening since after the last wednesday update... my game is messed up totally :mad:

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
very serious laggin in game... lags even more than 2 mins... wtf uis wrong... its started happening since after the last wednesday update... my game is messed up totally :mad:
+1

roqi319

Reaction score
every wednesday update messes up the game and introduce new bugs instead of fixing the old ones... i can't even login or even if i get log in there is severe lag of more than 2-3 mins and my game eventually crashes :mad:

Milind The Cowboy

Reaction score
After today's update.I was going to mokon and it struck at loading.I tried again still not working.PLEASE HELP ME! :( :cry:

Hoodman

Reaction score
ok guys i cant login because i get 500 internal server error???!?!!!!!!!! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Kavon

Reaction score
Ever since version 206 came out, I cannot log into the game either. It immediately pulled up the unavailable message when I opened the client.

roqi319

Reaction score
i also cant login ... its saying that website not available to download updates :mad: