What's new

Please post any login issues here

Jorge

Reaction score
Hi;

Devs are currently working on this issue, they are preparing a patch to solve this, but meanwhile you could try to solve this by checking some basics, i. e: closing any other instance of Java virtual machine you could have running on your PC.

Browser users: Please try to clear this page from your browser cache memory by pressing Ctrl+F5; you will be probably prompted at this point: "Want to reload this page? Sure?", if this happens, please press "Yes".

Login issues seems to affect users randomly, we are aware and currently trying to solve any login issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

RexDude

Reaction score
You can now. I noticed a change in the game by the way.

purpleweed

Reaction score
The Dino Storm client hasn't worked since I began playing. Everything on my laptop is up-to-date (i use FileHippo Update Checker and Secunia PSI to check for updates). I hear the Western music but then this message pops up:

SplitScreen Version: 1000341
DinoStorm Version: 216

-----

Google Chrome Version: 28.0.1500.72 m
cache/cookies were cleared, still can't login

Jorge

Reaction score
Dear Dino Riders:

We apologize.

It is possible that some of you can be experiencing some login trouble, we are working on this issue at the moment.

Please stay tuned to Forums to get more info.

Best regards

alex_me4you

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Cpt. Anubis
Clan
N/A
today after the update CR3 when i want to log in it said 500 external error pls tell me the servers are not down or close the game or something like that, i want to play again, but its working at you guys??? :cry: :cry:

multiKwolf

Reaction score
omg i cant log in -_- and i need to check my spawns !!! omg omg omg work already D:

RexDude

Reaction score
Me too! I'm having the same problem. Thank god i have the client.

Jorge

Reaction score
Hello:

Login has been restablished, all things should be back to normal.

Best regards.

Reaction score
non riesco più a caricare il gioco ne da facebook ne dal suo sito. Chi ne sa qualcosa. Grazie

safia1961

Reaction score
i dont know what had happened with my dinostorm id ..my server europe _2 is not working ..although my other servers id on the same email address are working example server Asia_1 and America 1 ..but my most important and powerfull avatar is not working .when ever i click on europ_2 avatar ..it just loads for few seconds and then its gets stuck ..my wjole sreen gets stucks ..i usually play on client but after this prob i try on many websites but the same thing continue ..its not fixed yet :cry:

GiNNy

Reaction score
Help! My Dino Storm is gone.
It's not there when I log into the game. Is there a problem with facebook because I sign with my facebook. Can I get my dino storm or is it gone for good? :(

DangerDino

Reaction score
I can't login!

When will the update be ready?

*Edit* Its working now.

Heartkid

Reaction score
Can not get in Game whats Wrong there .... oh my be i lose my lots . cause i was hunting and got crashed :x

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
I use game through facebook, after I click on my account it starts to load, then crashes, even start to hear my boosters load, then nothing.....this is bad, I thought it could be on my end, so I went as far as REINSTALLING WINDOWS which took a good part of the day because of all the updates

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
every update I can do is done......still crashes after I select my profile no problem with any other games at all... wtf..... :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BayColt

Reaction score
i have new version of java but it is showing download new version or download from client
pls help me

Reaction score
Well this isn't going to be much fun unless I can get this resolved. After i login and the game is loading it always says that it has to re-establish connection to the server.... why can't i stay connected?
I haven't been able to actually play yet because of this. I play online with other games so I know my ISP and general settings shouldn't be at fault.
any ideas - I am in a patient mood otherwise i would have given up on it already.
wilsonette

"You will TRY sir" Spock

:x :cry: :(

Dethstryke

Reaction score
Postby Dethstryke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:16 am

crashed 5 hours ago went to relog,get past the t-rex and then it stops and nothing.

a friend messaged me off game to ask why i wasnt replying to whispers so apparently my character is still in game .

ds is just getting worse everyday from all the glitches and bugs to the so called were fixing the game updates-like the last 1 dealing with enemy spawns.all ds is doing is making it easy for players to quit and find a game glitch and bug free.and a game where support actually does something.

NOWits been over 24hrs..lost 2 log in bonuses.and all i get from support is there working on it and ticket closed-how when nothing is fixed are tickets closed.I actually dont think posting here will help either.support for splitscreen games is the worst ive ever seen.

abadedoa

Reaction score
hello iam new in game and iam useing the client , every time i open and write my account and password then i choose my avatar and play it keep saying reconnect and stays like this for long time why? :( :(

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
abadedoa said:
hello iam new in game and iam useing the client , every time i open and write my account and password then i choose my avatar and play it keep saying reconnect and stays like this for long time why? :( :(
Are you using WiFi? I seemed to only have this problem when using WiFi.

abadedoa

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
abadedoa said:
no iam not using wi fi , event the pirate galaxy i tried it today and same of dino storm :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
abadedoa said:
Pulp Fiction said:
abadedoa said:
no iam not using wi fi , event the pirate galaxy i tried it today and same of dino storm :cry: :cry: :cry:
ah well I'm stumped (confused). you may have to contact support, if you haven't already.

Matt24

Reaction score
I have a problem when I log in a few seconds after I log onto my account I crash repeatedly. This has happened over 20 times in a row now. Please fix this problem thank you.

Matt24

Reaction score
I have a problem when i log into my account. The screen just stays black and says java is not responding...plz fix this..