What's new

Please post any login issues here

pippikins

Reaction score
i haven't been able to log in for a few hrs now and the few people that are in are saying that they can't attack anything. can't spawn... they are stuck.

pippikins

Reaction score
ok... the people that were in said they just got kicked due to a server restart... maybe we'll be able to get in soon. here's hoping

autobuns

Reaction score
Despite our security measures, we have been working around the clock to mitigate the impact of an ongoing denial-of-service attack on our game infrastructure over the last several hours. While the motives are unclear, the focus of the attack has been interference with network communications preventing access to multiplayer gameplay. At this point, no user data is involved. We share your frustration about the impact this has had to our service and the ability for many of you to play the game. We are working tirelessly to mitigate the problem. Thank you for your patience and support while we work to get everyone back and playing the game as soon as possible. More updates to come. / The Dino Storm Team
from the DS facebook page... ono

pippikins

Reaction score
ok... the people that were in said they just got kicked due to a server restart... maybe we'll be able to get in soon. here's hoping

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
Despite our security measures, we have been working around the clock to mitigate the impact of an ongoing denial-of-service attack on our game infrastructure over the last several hours. While the motives are unclear, the focus of the attack has been interference with network communications preventing access to multiplayer gameplay. At this point, no user data is involved. We share your frustration about the impact this has had to our service and the ability for many of you to play the game. We are working tirelessly to mitigate the problem. Thank you for your patience and support while we work to get everyone back and playing the game as soon as possible. More updates to come. / The Dino Storm Team
Thanks for finally giving all you loyal players an answer, hopefully in the future it will happen sooner

Reaction score
Dang Hackers hackin' the system. Thankfully my faithful steed Mongo and I were relaxing under a palm tree in Dinoville. So I can't be squalling yet "Gloom, Despair, and Agony on Me" till I see if anythin' comes up missin'
For now it's a wait & see cause the ball is in the DinoStorm techs hands now....

Sidford

Reaction score
facebook is saying ''website offline no cached version available'' and ''most likely causes: server down for maintenance'' so should be back online tomorrow at some point =/ can't see it being any earlier

Fat_Mike77

Reaction score
Just stare at the log in screen and make "Pew pew pew" "Roar!" sounds like I do.

BullsEyeBob

Reaction score
I really hope this gets resolved soon. I've invested over 100 dollars in this game and I'd like to be able to play it. :mad:

Whytewolf

Reaction score
5:35am Central US Time Zone....America 2 Server...Still can NOT log in... :?:

roqi319

Reaction score
log in problems still not fixed... haven't been able to log in since yesterday night :mad: