What's new

List of new items and what drop them

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
Here is an overview map where mobs are located. It is not high detailed, but it gives an overall overview.
If i highlited some areas wrong, please correct me and i'll edit it. I hope this helps so far.

Annotation:
Blue = Lvl 5 Mobs
Green = Lvl 10 Mobs
Orange = Lvl 15 Mobs
Red = Lvl 20 Mobs

Attachments

multiKwolf

Reaction score
Red Muscle Body - MW - Level 20 Bandit (Coelophysis) Cyan Muscle - MW - Level 20 Alpha Parasaurolophus i hunt them for hours and hours and day got 120 amyst from thoes "ps thanks anyway got my fav dino with that" but still no skin is there something i should to ?? " D': something spesific? pls i want that skin realy bad :'C

Tammy

Reaction score
Raptor_Huntr the mokon woods map you have shaded isn't exactly acurate. Level 15 mobs are just at Aubrey and the rest of the bottom field. Not by callan. Level 10's roam there. Also by mason, level 10's roam there not level 5s. :)

BullsEyeBob

Reaction score
Does anyone know what drops the Black Leather saddle? I got one in Gold Fields a while back from a Lvl 15 something. Maybe a para?. Any input is appreciated. ;)

Reaction score
Half the time, I don't have the moment to look to see which animal or bandit dropped what, cause soon as I do they pull a mass drop of bandits or creatures, usually ending up with me havin another fight just to find something else before the next mass drop and I'm in trouble moment. lol

RexDude

Reaction score
Upgrade items:

Level 5 Stabilization Agent - Mokon Woods - Level 5 Young Smilodons, Level 5 Smilodons
Level 5 Antistatic Flask - Goldfields and Mokon Woods - Level 5 Young Entelodon, Level 5 Entelodon

RexDude

Reaction score
WOW!!! It has been 17 days since I've posted this:

RexDude said:
Upgrade items:

Level 5 Stabilization Agent - Mokon Woods - Level 5 Young Smilodons, Level 5 Smilodons
Level 5 Antistatic Flask - Goldfields and Mokon Woods - Level 5 Young Entelodon, Level 5 Entelodon
I'm starting to doubt that you have even read this post wellthatshistory! Come on add it to the list!

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
You're welcome to make your own list if I'm not updating fast enough. I'm not getting paid to do this, you know. And just FYI, I didn't get a notification that someone had responded again until just now, so calm down.

RexDude

Reaction score
Sorry i was just upset that you hadn't added my items to the list. Anyway, about the Level 5 Antistatic Flask i also added it to mokon woods because entelodons are present in mokon woods too could you please add this in place of the one now:

Frog

Reaction score
anyone know where I can get a purple head gear(glasses are preferred)but a neckerchief will do. and I need a purple hat too then I get all my things in purple! :LOL:

ragnakore

Reaction score
Is there a list of items per upgrade?

ie, what item are needed and how many to upgrade a L9 Coelophysis to L10? etc.
Same goes for other Dinos, Implants, Weapons, Tech...

I want to plan ahead and keep (not sell) the next items needed for upgrade.

arachyd

Reaction score
I've wondered about that too. Since it takes hours to get all the items, days even, it would be nice to know in advance whether to spend an extra hour or 2 getting a few more of 1 thing or another if that item seems to be dropping in good numbers. I've hunted for a particular item all day with few drops but the day before there were plenty. If I'd known they were going to be needed I'd have stocked up when the hunting was good.

ragnakore

Reaction score
How I wished that instead of the current Power Gels line up (bonus exp, less chance of dropping items, etc), how about Power Gels that give us increased item drop rate?

ie, say, instead of an animal having 10% of dropping an item, using a Power "Find" Gel would double that rate to 20% or so...

Lets be honest here:
By Level 10, I get to upgrade:
Dino
Implant
Weapon
Tech
= 4 upgrades

By Level 15, I get to upgrade:
Dino
Implant#1
Implant#2
Weapon
Tech#1
Tech#2
= 6 upgrades

Bonus EXP items are rendered useless if it takes me just as much time like the others to hunt for the items.

arachyd

Reaction score
I've gone back to lvl another dino and am having a hard time finding lvl 10 gas dispensers. The feet keep leading to lvl 10 paras but all they are dropping is rubies and toxin cartridges. Anyone know what is supposed to drop the gas dispensers? I didn't see it in the list.
*edited: They started dropping a couple of gas dispensers. This can be added to the list.

ragnakore

Reaction score
On my server: L10 Gas Dispenser = MW Parasaurolophus

Basically, what is not the on list, I'd use the L15 list and quite same

Reaction score
Yesterday i found 2 Skins of the same type:
Shade Green Aborigine - Mokon Woods - Level 10 Brachiosaurus

arachyd

Reaction score
ranger shirt - olive and neckerchief - straw, level 5 entelodons in mokon
pipe - level 10 coel bandits in mokon

arachyd

Reaction score
Moving this up because I refer to it often. Could it be made a sticky?

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
So, eh, I'm sort of back but not really, but I'll be updating this thread again for anyone who wants to contribute. Will also be starting a triforge thread since I'm addicted to that thing.

Mart

Reaction score
You can see which mobs give gems or upgrade items by "needing" them. If you don't have them you can select "Show me the way".
This will show you that young/rookie, normal and alpha/veteran/violent/etc... all give the same items within their family.

I don't think this applies to stuff like hats and skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.