What's new

List of new items and what drop them

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
I didn't saw that wellthatshistory edited the List at the first page.

So I only add new Information and don't copy the whole list anymore.

Upgrade Items:
Level 5 Logic Component - Goldfields - Level 5 Coelophysis, Level 5 Young Coelophysis
Level 20 Multi-Stage Electrolyte - Goldfields - Level 20 Entelodon

Dinosaur Skin Art:
Shade Purple Lengthwise Striped - MW - Level 20 Young Coelophysis
Azure & Turquoise Eye Ringed - Goldfields - Level 5 Coelophysis

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
Dinosaur Skin Art:

Hot Pink & Red Tribal - Goldfields - Level 20 Brontops

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
Clothes:

Honorable Jeans (Red) - MW - Level 20 Grand Brachiosaurus

Neckerchief (Hot Pink) - MW - Level 20 Bandit (Parasaurolophus)

Freighter Shirt (Red) - MW - Level 20 Bandit (Coelophysis)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dinosaur Skin Art:

Shade Red Tiger - MW - Level 20 Alpha Coelophysis

Shade Purple Eye Ringed - MW - Level 20 Coelophysis

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Anyone know if anything drops the red lava skin or the pink lava skin? Or are those just exclusive skins that can only be bought in flash sales?

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for this....I am not organized enough to be able to do something like this...Also, I don't know if someone has and I missed it, but a guide for what's needed for what upgrade would be good too

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
i just realized the list i asked about is here......didn't notice...frustrated with the no login and no answers

Whytewolf

Reaction score
There is a skin called Sentencia Tribal...its a Black and Red Tribal...Where does it drop and who drops it? :?:

Attachments

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Not sure, but I'm guessing probably the smilodons since those drop the hot pink and purple tribal skin in MW.

I'd love to get the red lava skin--not sure if the level 20 entelodons drop that, though.

Amaranth

Reaction score
I found some lava skins from Enteledon 20 in mw but not red one.
I think they drop red lava too but not yet understood if in gf, mw or both...

Vivatchi

Reaction score
This list is so helpful! Wish I found it sooner.

Anyone seen this skin? It's called 'Computer Bild Spiele Tribal'. Never seen this skin before and I saw it for the first time today and thought it looked really nice! :) It's a level 20 skin and I saw that a level 7 person had it on their dino so I'm guessing it's a skin from a promotional/reward code or something?

pumkin

Reaction score
Vivatchi said:
This list is so helpful! Wish I found it sooner.

Anyone seen this skin? It's called 'Computer Bild Spiele Tribal'. Never seen this skin before and I saw it for the first time today and thought it looked really nice! :) It's a level 20 skin and I saw that a level 7 person had it on their dino so I'm guessing it's a skin from a promotional/reward code or something?

This skin was just a achievement reward on christmas event :cry:

Vivatchi

Reaction score
Oh damn! I wasn't here around Christmas. No wonder no one wears it anymore. :LOL:

DangerDino

Reaction score
I think she didn't mean Christmas Skin, i think she mean that new skin.

Vivatchi

Reaction score
Ohh, well I'm not sure to be honest. I saw someone the other day wearing that skin on their dino and I was curious about where they got it. I clicked on their dino and saw the name of that skin. But Pumkin said it's from the Christmas event so I doubt it's available anymore. :cry:

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
Ok, to get things straight:

This is from Crhistmas event:
This Skin does not drop from mobs afaik. This was only available on the Crhistams Event.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

And this is from the "Computer Bild Spiele" Code (which you can buy):

This also doesn't drop from mobs.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Vivatchi

Reaction score
Ahh thanks very much. :) I was getting myself confused whether it was from the Christmas event or not. Maybe they'll bring the skin out next Christmas. :LOL:

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that all of the tiger skins are dropped by coelophysis of varying levels (since those are the only ones I have in the list which drop the tiger skins). Don't know which level of coelo drops it, though.

pumkin

Reaction score
i think smilodons drop tiger skins bacause i have many tiger sins form smilodons and i dont have any
tiger skin form coelo.

penultama

Reaction score
Sorry to budge in.
I just wanna say you guys are awesome in getting all this info.

★░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░★__________ME GUSTA______
★░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░░░★ ★░░░██░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░★ ★░░░██░░████░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░██░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░██████████░███░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★____________I LIKE OR ❤
★░░░░██░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░███████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░░░██░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░██████████░██░░░░███░██░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░████░███░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★

Status
Not open for further replies.