What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Bro if u wanna speak as attacker? Become attacker, do war and then comment as attacker , as attacker I can say it's one of the good update , just that Dev's need to make the buff applied to real attacker .
Next for PvP game , players can still fight without draining the gate so they still have the same gameplay.
Fighting for the gates? Fight with the owner clan rather than the alliance.
instead of a defender alliance vs an attacking alliance now its an attacking alliance vs a defending clan

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Bro if u wanna speak as attacker? Become attacker, do war and then comment as attacker , as attacker I can say it's one of the good update , just that Dev's need to make the buff applied to real attacker .
Next for PvP game , players can still fight without draining the gate so they still have the same gameplay.
the fact that there is no other organized attacking clan on eu-1 on eu-1, I agree that in order to properly evaluate and suggest ideas for updating, more attackers are needed for eu-1 simply, judging by the reviews, updates on the other servers worked kind of well, while nothing changes on eu-1

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
what if the attackers are made up of bunch other clans,like an attacking alliance with this update now attacking alliance can grab a clan 1 by 1 just take their gates and next phase repeat,what is the fun
So you dont want the attackers getting alliance but defenders having alliance is ok.? Why not just remove the alliance easy for all

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
1 year ago we used to see groups of 20-40 ready to attack and they could take one map after a tough war, nowadays 3 attackers are able to take half a map and they're asking for more, i don't know about everyone else but i'll speak for myself this gameplay became way too boring and honestly we're seeing less and less active people day by day whether it was from my side or from my enemy's side

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
lets do that, also because you always test the game so well, try to defend next phase when we attack your gates. Let see if you think we drain to fast, you can't heal as fast and if you could even kill us because of the def buff.
this is also wrong due to the fact that there are much fewer attackers you should all evaluate rationally evaluate from the side of the attacker and the defender. rThere is no balance to be achieved on the basis of hatred for each other, except to make a mess of the old order in order to create a new order

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
So you dont want the attackers getting alliance but defenders having alliance is ok.? Why not just remove the alliance easy for all
my brother,you cant stop the idea of alliances,and thats what the game is trying to do,trying to remove the idea of a defending alliance but keep an attacker alliance?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Who says I am not an attacker somewhere? If you have another opinion, then sure, I can't change that. Just speak for yourself.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Haven't checked out how this update performs on live server.

But I can outright say that the biggest mistake Devs did is listening to a bunch of clowns from that Eu1 server, who wants nothing but to influence this update in a certain way.

Now there's part of it that's straight up unbalanced, leaving lots of loopholes to be abused. No defenders or attackers in here even want a fair gameplay with equal fight and rewards.

Amongst these posts, there's only @Czarna who has been suggesting a balanced gameplay for both attackers and defenders while at the same time promoting fun fight.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D

But I can outright say that the biggest mistake Devs did is listening to a bunch of clowns from that Eu1 server.
i agree

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Who says I am not an attacker somewhere? If you have another opinion, then sure, I can't change that. Just speak for yourself.
we discussing about eu1 and then u wanna bring other server into this argument to justify it? eu1 dynamics is different. im attacker in eu1 and we speaking about eu1. do war in eu1 by being attacker then comment

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D

But I can outright say that the biggest mistake Devs did is listening to a bunch of clowns from that Eu1 server, who wants nothing but to influence this update in a certain way.
Building a whole new update just to satisfy a small group of people will always be wrong, whether those complaining are attackers or defenders.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

Now there's part of it that's straight up unbalanced, leaving lots of loopholes to be abused. No defenders or attackers in here even want a fair gameplay with equal fight and rewards.

Amongst these posts, there's only @Czarna who has been suggesting a balanced gameplay for both attackers and defenders while at the same time promoting fun fight.
I wouldn't mind joining your server ^^

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
we discussing about eu1 and then u wanna bring other server into this argument to justify it? eu1 dynamics is different. im attacker in eu1 and we speaking about eu1. do war in eu1 by being attacker then comment
This is exactly what Pleadian was just talking about. You only want a tailored update that only satisfies your needs. You should take all servers into perspective, not just your clan or your own server.

And also to answer your ridiculous question, I've been an attacker in Eu1 in the past for a long time. I never saw anyone from both sides complaining about defending or attacking alliances.

Last thing, I know you'll bring up that you are just 1 clan against an entire alliance. I hope you don't forget that you aren't the first in eu1 to be in a clan vs alliance situation.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
you should not make an entire update just to fit some dynamics of 1 server out of more than 6

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
attackers were able to drain the buildings of invicto alt clan because they were off. full clan off and no one to repair it. attackers also tried to drain BAH but couldnt get even one. whats ally point on it? clans stay off , alliance protect it?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
yes try draining ur alliance buildings and let us know here with real fight.
i actually did drain my own alliance 3 weeks ago,and with 3 people i took half a map against a clan with 20 people
its not fair

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
attackers were able to drain the buildings of invicto alt clan because they were off. full clan off and no one to repair it. attackers also tried to drain BAH but couldnt get even one. whats ally point on it? clans stay off , alliance protect it?
you were 2 attackers online,what the hell do you want to do against an entire alliance?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
yes try draining ur alliance buildings and let us know here with real fight.
I just have a question, though, you're one of the most people here who complain on forum about how bad the previous updates were. Would you mind telling us how you had the chance to effectively test the previous updates to the fullest while you're level 32? No offense, but it's kinda ridiculous that you try to convince people here of something when you didn't even test the update. I guess its either that or you've got another account ;)
1716467457773.png1716467332043.png

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Why would I drain the alliance? If I drain you, you can see how hard it is to keep the gates.
man idk what point u even wanna make it, u wanna drain the camps of fekete well we dont have any option to defend it now or even before update , so ur point is invalid. now for u to try being attacker , attack the alliance and get the buildings and then comment so we both same, now we arent same bro :(

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
We have New people in game they join our side and we see old New player coming back but Yeah you guys before update just trade maps in 10 min and blocked every attacker (bc no gate for attack) why we dont speak about you guys used everything aganist us? Now we have chance for buldings=you guys want take away? Small Group we have 30-40 ppl active high lvl and low lvls who upg

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I just have a question, though, you're one of the most people here who complain on forum about how bad the previous updates were. Would you mind telling us how you had the chance to effectively test the previous updates to the fullest while you're level 32? No offense, but it's kinda ridiculous that you try to convince people here of something when you didn't even test the update. I guess its either that or you've got another account ;)
View attachment 47818View attachment 47817
Hopefully maybe @Alewx or @Highway could look into this. We'd like to either know your name on tEU1 so we can know how you can come up with all this amazing feedback, or, have you banned from here so we can focus on people who actually bothered to test the update rather than give misleading feedback since I believe a level 32 wouldn't have really had a chance to test the update.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
@itzmee i dont understand how this update is working for you, i mean alliance can split into more than 2-3 clans with few people and take gates just to make u dont get any gates for yourself, nothing changes, just more miserable gameplay xD

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
At this point, you don't want to try to understand what I said. You got the experience of attacking gates last phase, and you don't want to understand that this update is bad.

I'm offering you the chance to experience the defending side so we can get our facts straight. But instead of accepting my offer, you tell me to attack the alliance. My point isn't that I want to know what attacking is like, I already know that. I want you to understand what defending is like.
we didnt try to defend earlier then why would we try do it now? because it makes no sense to fight 30 ppl at one gate.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
We have New people in game they join our side and we see old New player coming back but Yeah you guys before update just trade maps in 10 min and blocked every attacker (bc no gate for attack) why we dont speak about you guys used everything aganist us? Now we have chance for buldings=you guys want take away? Small Group we have 30-40 ppl active high lvl and low lvls who upg
brother you have max 8 people active and most of them arent even full level

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I see I won my point. Thank you very much.
what did u win man? i just said defending for our clan isnt worthy cos 1 player will be attacked by 30 players (defenders) at the camp so instead we prefer to take other gates.
i clearly mentioned defending wasnt possible for us back before the new update and guess what u took our gates without fight and then u dont write it. now owner clan offline = attackers take buildings and u write update is bad. better ask the owner clan be online fight to take buildings.