What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I must admit this is the worst update of all. What was such a problem that players can't help each other?
You want gates to not be reclaimed instantly? Fine. You want gates to be drained in few minutes while all dinos are too slow to come there on time? Okay sure, we can manage. But this whole thing of gates eating money, being drained in few minutes and other players not being able to help is not right at all. It ruins the game entirely and doesn't bring any fun. Fix would be appreciated.
Lol this is one good update making it clan vs clan possible. U want 100 clans defending ur buildings while ur clan is off. Nope

Good update.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Wouldn't it make sense if the adrenaline buff applies to attackers in the event that no defenders from the attacked clan are present? In that case, attackers can punish inactive defender clans in any of the 5 phases. With the current state, many clans can have the attacker buff, while only one clan gets the defender buff. I get that Defender Alliance vs. Drainer Clan wasn't healthy gameplay, but its the same case now, just the opposite. Many drainer clans vs. 1 defender clan.

From a wider perspective, attackers now can easily get any gate they want. But what happens in the next phase? They are now the defenders and wont have any chance to defend it due to the x4 buff the drainer "alliance" will have. It will just lead to switching gates each phase with no benefit to either side since gates won't even be upgraded to a higher yield.

Or just make it that the first clan that drains is the only one that gets the buff. I think that would provide a solution as well.
So u all can mark it red all gates and wait for us to come and die from ur buff.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Lol this is one good update making it clan vs clan possible. U want 100 clans defending ur buildings while ur clan is off. Nope

Good update.
you do realise we can also take the buff and make this 1v1 useless right?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

Good update.
now the attacker vs the attacker (the alliance clan for x4 less dmg against the real attacker) looks like such a stupid and ridiculous scene as they try to kill each other with 4x less dmg. my bottom line=pvp has become USELESS in the game

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
now the attacker vs the attacker (the alliance clan for x4 less dmg against the real attacker) looks like such a stupid and ridiculous scene as they try to kill each other with 4x less dmg. my bottom line=pvp has become USELESS in the game
I will explain why, this means that there is only 1 defender as expected, but the bottom line is that the attacker must also be 1, and it turns out 3 or more clans are attacking for the sake of x4 less dmg against 1 real attacking clan. on the other hand, the alliance will be able to close all gates in the same way, I do not even know what to say now... however, pvp outside the phase doesn't exactly make sense, pvp only made sense when it came to gates, but now pvp really looks unnecessary in the game

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Yes that point I get it. Real attacker and defender clan only needs buf and not other clans.
smarty,allies can take the buff as well and make the buff useless we will all deal x4 less damage to eachother

• Funny
Reactions: SPA

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
and the whole problem is that there are loopholes everywhere...
there are loopholes everywhere cuz the update is just bad

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
how about instead of adding reworks that no one asked for,that makes the game less enjoyable ,focus on adding new content? like maps dinos guns and new features?
XD

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
how about instead of adding reworks that no one asked for,that makes the game less enjoyable ,focus on adding new content? like maps dinos guns and new features?
Yes! Gigantosaurus for elecs!

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated

Good update.
You're not a defender

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
the attacker will receive his 5 gates, the update is working, but the battle process itself looks miserable
Each for oneself kinda battle bro

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
the attacker will receive his 5 gates, the update is working, but the battle process itself looks miserable
because it is, people with showstopper and vio do like 2k damage which doesn't make sense at all.
Dinoaurs are slow so it takes time to get somewhere. One tank takes 5 minutes to kill.
It's a disaster

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Did eu1 Kos get a slice of the pie in the map?
no not really,but we had the best fight of our lives we were all fighting eachother with x4 less damage it was very fun indeed

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
because it is, people with showstopper and vio do like 2k damage which doesn't make sense at all.
Dinoaurs are slow so it takes time to get somewhere. One tank takes 5 minutes to kill.
It's a disaster
And at the same time, they can't kill you now either. the reason of this miserable change

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium
They got multiple gates with only 2 members online xD Only because they received 0 damage. 0 skill just back to the good old brachio again 😏

Imagen using:
brachio, vita + armour + shield + weapon reflec
Gatling, Dmg + Prec + dino reflec + dino def
just get ur allies to drain ur gates asw so thy get boost too, easier to kill that way

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the only reason why they took gates was bec the clan they drained was offline anyways,other than that watched the best BB gun fight

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
no not really,but we had the best fight of our lives we were all fighting eachother with x4 less damage it was very fun indeed
Just a battle of knights without swords, just no weapons