What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
Hard to tell as RNG chances can take the building early or late. But an average could possibly around ~10-20 phases (2-4 days)

For that we could use the following adjusted of a recently posted idea:

Adrenaline Buff
  • Getting Attacker or Defender status grants a buff “Adrenaline” Buff to the player that runs for 5 seconds and gets reapplied automatically as long as the player is in the building radius
  • “Adrenaline” Buff grants the ability to:
    • Reduce incoming damage only in pvp for building attacker vs. defender by factor 4
    • Boost outgoing damage by factor 4 for defender against all pvp targets and for attackers only against the defenders
  • When attacker and defender fighting against each other they should be able to play as usual as the effects negate themselves out. But side clans will get hammered by 4x times more damage they receive and lower damage they apply to their targets by 4x.
  • Note: factor is possibly to strong, but could be easily adjusted
cant it be abused? the third clan can choose to attack their own ally build temporarily to exploit the status effect?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
cant it be abused? the third clan can choose to attack their own ally build temporarily to exploit the status effect?
Yes, that's a possibility.

If 2 allied clans hit their gates, the attacker clans will be in a disadvantage. They will be the ones that will get hammered by 4x damage

• When attackers and defenders fighting against each other they should be able to play as usual as the effects negate themselves. But side clans will get hammered by 4x times more damage they receive and lower damage they apply to their targets by 4x.

pablo.millo

Reaction score
no conviene tener mapa te da mas fama minar que tener mapa, encima drenan y bajan un 20 y solo podes recuperar un 5, no es para nada equitativo, el juego esta favoreciendo a una parte

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
The repair rate must correspond to the municipal activity of each server, servers with few active players have great difficulty maintaining attackers' portals.

I also suggest that the yield increases automatically when the portal is successfully defended or taken, as clans do not increase the yield of their portals to avoid giving fame to their KOS.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Can the spawn for ores be increased again? it's true that now you get the x2 but now it almost seems like they don't exist because they are few and the spawn has decreased

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
Can the spawn for ores be increased again? it's true that now you get the x2 but now it almost seems like they don't exist because they are few and the spawn has decreased
Just open u'r eyes, ez

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
This is easy Not all the servers are Europe 1 I saw all the Americas and there is no player who cares about healing And no one cares about improving the portals because it is already very unfair, no one is improving because repair 5 and the attacker drains you 20 is very unfair and they are not going to come and say that it is fair because all they have to do is focus 1 portal at a time or two, those who drain focus a single portal because the defenders can't do anything, the sick man trip is not going to limit you and it does not affect you in any way why I say it if you focus on a portal an example would be: Portal sully what you have to go from solomon to sully And from that course the sick person goes on the trip from riley to sully with us all with full defense even if there are 40 defenders you with 10 players take the portal in 18 minutes 20 can vary but you can drain the portal easily because the defenders cannot heal even half of it nor can the defender spend the entire conflict time. defend

In Summary: inequality in defense and attacker and no one is going to improve towers because it is unfair

:geek: :geek:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
This is easy Not all the servers are Europe 1 I saw all the Americas and there is no player who cares about healing And no one cares about improving the portals because it is already very unfair, no one is improving because repair 5 and the attacker drains you 20 is very unfair and they are not going to come and say that it is fair because all they have to do is focus 1 portal at a time or two, those who drain focus a single portal because the defenders can't do anything, the sick man trip is not going to limit you and it does not affect you in any way why I say it if you focus on a portal an example would be: Portal sully what you have to go from solomon to sully And from that course the sick person goes on the trip from riley to sully with us all with full defense even if there are 40 defenders you with 10 players take the portal in 18 minutes 20 can vary but you can drain the portal easily because the defenders cannot heal even half of it nor can the defender spend the entire conflict time. defend

In Summary: inequality in defense and attacker and no one is going to improve towers because it is unfair

:geek: :geek:
Calma it's gonna change soon patience.. sheesh the rant 🙄

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
portals should have a better yield each conflict phase they are not taken, this way the usual holders cant just stop upgrading them

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
portals should have a better yield each conflict phase they are not taken, this way the usual holders cant just stop upgrading them
Will you improve a portal that drains you in 8min or 4 min, that you can't even repair half of what the opponents are draining you?
:unsure:

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
It seems one of the updates has broken the notification system. Notifications that should be in mokon woods for example are showing in other maps.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
@Highway okay, I think so far there are no good ideas that would work fine, I suggest doing something like the "alliance" option, clans can agree to create an alliance, but on condition that they can get more harm from attackers, but the alliance will be able to protect them. those clans that are not part of the alliance are not able to defend the gates of another clan without this agreement, for this you can make a separate role " attacker -clan name- (or alliance name)" and "defender -clan name- (or alliance name)". outside the phase, players can also fight with others outside the limits, only in the phase. drain/repair depends on the number of clans in the alliance (or one clan) attacking and defending.also, make it possible for gates to take fame before capturing the gate, for example, for every 25% of drainage, you can get 1/4 of the gate inventory

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
On the topic of alliance I see few threads and feedback about alliance keep popping out..

From my pov, I feel that alliance is still a need in the game however the issue was the server-spanning alliance which created inbalance in the game..... With the propose idea of negative effect of x4 factor it will kill alliance immensely.

I would suggest to create a alliance section in saloon store. Alliance is only limited to 3 clans, this is to avoid server spanning alliance like the old times....

Alliance feature:
  • Has the alliance chat where all 3 clans could access the alliance chat like clan chat
  • Can help heal the other 2 allied clan's portal/tower.
  • Healing power of each clans is according to the gates they hold.
  • x1.5 factor buff when fighting near each other

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Will you improve a portal that drains you in 8min or 4 min, that you can't even repair half of what the opponents are draining you?
:unsure:
obviously not, thats why the yield has to upgrade by itself after every conflict phase. Map holders just let everything in basic and its literally impossible to take if we assume the defenders are more
if we want to keep the game interesting until this new update arrives, this must be changed but apparently this thread is not being read by highway anymore

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
obviously not, thats why the yield has to upgrade by itself after every conflict phase. Map holders just let everything in basic and its literally impossible to take if we assume the defenders are more
if we want to keep the game interesting until this new update arrives, this must be changed but apparently this thread is not being read by highway anymore
For this you would also have to equalize it, that is, if they drain you 20, you also repair 20 because you can no longer defend a tower. Excellent, it is impossible, so I don't think anyone wants the opponent to repair the same thing they drain

Because? If you are going to tell me that you want to drain 20 hp in a tower that has 2K hp, you want the portal to be given to you xD

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Well 20:5 is actually good for less active servers such as eu4, it helps attackers but also brings us at a disadvantage.

Disadvantage: allied clan starts draining each other after a certain tower is attacked by attackers.

This happens to literally all towers we attackers try to takeover. I know they get low fame cuz it turns to basic mode but they start draining each other when we few attackers begin draining towers.

We drain -> they kill us -> allied clan starts draining our attacked tower and they take it instead of attackers.

And the cooldown time kills us few attackers.. it's like 50+ sec xd
Hope my point is understandable, thanks.

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
It would be an interesting way to change the healing rate if the intention is to have a more equal game for everyone, the attackers can just be spawning and going to the portal like crazy with tanky dinos and drains that they will get. as defenders can only heal 5 and attackers 20 '-. Not the logic in this, the correct thing would be to drain 20 and defend 20 the same amount becoming equal to both sides.
No as the buff would not have any effect on other attackers as it only works against defenders

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
For this you would also have to equalize it, that is, if they drain you 20, you also repair 20 because you can no longer defend a tower. Excellent, it is impossible, so I don't think anyone wants the opponent to repair the same thing they drain

Because? If you are going to tell me that you want to drain 20 hp in a tower that has 2K hp, you want the portal to be given to you xD
attacking should be easier than defend, if we want to equalize things defenders will always win because they are obviously more, and attackers will we more weak every attack because no one likes being stomped over and over again. (this is how the game was before)
im just saying this would help attackers until we get the new update that finally "finishes alliances"

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
It would be an interesting way to change the healing rate if the intention is to have a more equal game for everyone, the attackers can just be spawning and going to the portal like crazy with tanky dinos and drains that they will get. as defenders can only heal 5 and attackers 20 '-. Not the logic in this, the correct thing would be to drain 20 and defend 20 the same amount becoming equal to both sides.
i dont think you realize how bad this would be XD attacking should always be easier than defending

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
That guy must be from alliance 😂

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
attacking should be easier than defend, if we want to equalize things defenders will always win because they are obviously more, and attackers will we more weak every attack because no one likes being stomped over and over again. (this is how the game was before)
im just saying this would help attackers until we get the new update that finally "finishes alliances"
How to end something that is almost as long as the game? xD If you want to make it easier to drain than it already is, the only thing they will do is make the big alliances start rotating the maps and small clans will die in that process again, it is easy to play so the majority will always win, you can't leave Against 75% of the players the only thing you can do is overload them

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
You forgot about travel sick for a whole minute e.e drainers can't if they less in 2-3 times and more

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
You forgot about travel sick for a whole minute e.e drainers can't if they less in 2-3 times and more
The problem is when 5/8 brachy come to travel gate. Yeah maybe u can just kill one brachy in 40 seconds and the rest?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
The problem is when 5/8 brachy come to travel gate. Yeah maybe u can just kill one brachy in 40 seconds and the rest?
if there are a lot more defenders, it doesn't matter, brachy doesn't live under the huge focus of players like other dynos, again in this game the rest of the servers and EU-1 are 2 different games

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
if there are a lot more defenders, it doesn't matter, brachy doesn't live under the huge focus of players like other dynos, again in this game the rest of the servers and EU-1 are 2 different games
Your clan is doing a great job sending alt accounts to ally clans, upgrading yields to excellent in order to take sites.

@Highway any solution for this yield upgrading? anyone can send spies to upgrade yields and take sites

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Your clan is doing a great job sending alt accounts to ally clans, upgrading yields to excellent in order to take sites.

@Highway any solution for this yield upgrading? anyone can send spies to upgrade yields and take sites
Don't accept them.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

it's more like maps trading to get 400% profit in one phase, and you're the only one looking for excuses. I see it this way