What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
This is easy Not all the servers are Europe 1 I saw all the Americas and there is no player who cares about healing And no one cares about improving the portals because it is already very unfair, no one is improving because repair 5 and the attacker drains you 20 is very unfair and they are not going to come and say that it is fair because all they have to do is focus 1 portal at a time or two, those who drain focus a single portal because the defenders can't do anything, the sick man trip is not going to limit you and it does not affect you in any way why I say it if you focus on a portal an example would be: Portal sully what you have to go from solomon to sully And from that course the sick person goes on the trip from riley to sully with us all with full defense even if there are 40 defenders you with 10 players take the portal in 18 minutes 20 can vary but you can drain the portal easily because the defenders cannot heal even half of it nor can the defender spend the entire conflict time. defend

In Summary: inequality in defense and attacker and no one is going to improve towers because it is unfair

:geek: :geek:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
This is easy Not all the servers are Europe 1 I saw all the Americas and there is no player who cares about healing And no one cares about improving the portals because it is already very unfair, no one is improving because repair 5 and the attacker drains you 20 is very unfair and they are not going to come and say that it is fair because all they have to do is focus 1 portal at a time or two, those who drain focus a single portal because the defenders can't do anything, the sick man trip is not going to limit you and it does not affect you in any way why I say it if you focus on a portal an example would be: Portal sully what you have to go from solomon to sully And from that course the sick person goes on the trip from riley to sully with us all with full defense even if there are 40 defenders you with 10 players take the portal in 18 minutes 20 can vary but you can drain the portal easily because the defenders cannot heal even half of it nor can the defender spend the entire conflict time. defend

In Summary: inequality in defense and attacker and no one is going to improve towers because it is unfair

:geek: :geek:
Calma it's gonna change soon patience.. sheesh the rant 🙄

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
portals should have a better yield each conflict phase they are not taken, this way the usual holders cant just stop upgrading them

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
portals should have a better yield each conflict phase they are not taken, this way the usual holders cant just stop upgrading them
Will you improve a portal that drains you in 8min or 4 min, that you can't even repair half of what the opponents are draining you?
:unsure:

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
It seems one of the updates has broken the notification system. Notifications that should be in mokon woods for example are showing in other maps.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
@Highway okay, I think so far there are no good ideas that would work fine, I suggest doing something like the "alliance" option, clans can agree to create an alliance, but on condition that they can get more harm from attackers, but the alliance will be able to protect them. those clans that are not part of the alliance are not able to defend the gates of another clan without this agreement, for this you can make a separate role " attacker -clan name- (or alliance name)" and "defender -clan name- (or alliance name)". outside the phase, players can also fight with others outside the limits, only in the phase. drain/repair depends on the number of clans in the alliance (or one clan) attacking and defending.also, make it possible for gates to take fame before capturing the gate, for example, for every 25% of drainage, you can get 1/4 of the gate inventory

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
On the topic of alliance I see few threads and feedback about alliance keep popping out..

From my pov, I feel that alliance is still a need in the game however the issue was the server-spanning alliance which created inbalance in the game..... With the propose idea of negative effect of x4 factor it will kill alliance immensely.

I would suggest to create a alliance section in saloon store. Alliance is only limited to 3 clans, this is to avoid server spanning alliance like the old times....

Alliance feature:
  • Has the alliance chat where all 3 clans could access the alliance chat like clan chat
  • Can help heal the other 2 allied clan's portal/tower.
  • Healing power of each clans is according to the gates they hold.
  • x1.5 factor buff when fighting near each other

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Will you improve a portal that drains you in 8min or 4 min, that you can't even repair half of what the opponents are draining you?
:unsure:
obviously not, thats why the yield has to upgrade by itself after every conflict phase. Map holders just let everything in basic and its literally impossible to take if we assume the defenders are more
if we want to keep the game interesting until this new update arrives, this must be changed but apparently this thread is not being read by highway anymore

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
obviously not, thats why the yield has to upgrade by itself after every conflict phase. Map holders just let everything in basic and its literally impossible to take if we assume the defenders are more
if we want to keep the game interesting until this new update arrives, this must be changed but apparently this thread is not being read by highway anymore
For this you would also have to equalize it, that is, if they drain you 20, you also repair 20 because you can no longer defend a tower. Excellent, it is impossible, so I don't think anyone wants the opponent to repair the same thing they drain

Because? If you are going to tell me that you want to drain 20 hp in a tower that has 2K hp, you want the portal to be given to you xD

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Well 20:5 is actually good for less active servers such as eu4, it helps attackers but also brings us at a disadvantage.

Disadvantage: allied clan starts draining each other after a certain tower is attacked by attackers.

This happens to literally all towers we attackers try to takeover. I know they get low fame cuz it turns to basic mode but they start draining each other when we few attackers begin draining towers.

We drain -> they kill us -> allied clan starts draining our attacked tower and they take it instead of attackers.

And the cooldown time kills us few attackers.. it's like 50+ sec xd
Hope my point is understandable, thanks.

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
It would be an interesting way to change the healing rate if the intention is to have a more equal game for everyone, the attackers can just be spawning and going to the portal like crazy with tanky dinos and drains that they will get. as defenders can only heal 5 and attackers 20 '-. Not the logic in this, the correct thing would be to drain 20 and defend 20 the same amount becoming equal to both sides.
No as the buff would not have any effect on other attackers as it only works against defenders

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
For this you would also have to equalize it, that is, if they drain you 20, you also repair 20 because you can no longer defend a tower. Excellent, it is impossible, so I don't think anyone wants the opponent to repair the same thing they drain

Because? If you are going to tell me that you want to drain 20 hp in a tower that has 2K hp, you want the portal to be given to you xD
attacking should be easier than defend, if we want to equalize things defenders will always win because they are obviously more, and attackers will we more weak every attack because no one likes being stomped over and over again. (this is how the game was before)
im just saying this would help attackers until we get the new update that finally "finishes alliances"

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
It would be an interesting way to change the healing rate if the intention is to have a more equal game for everyone, the attackers can just be spawning and going to the portal like crazy with tanky dinos and drains that they will get. as defenders can only heal 5 and attackers 20 '-. Not the logic in this, the correct thing would be to drain 20 and defend 20 the same amount becoming equal to both sides.
i dont think you realize how bad this would be XD attacking should always be easier than defending

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
That guy must be from alliance 😂

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
attacking should be easier than defend, if we want to equalize things defenders will always win because they are obviously more, and attackers will we more weak every attack because no one likes being stomped over and over again. (this is how the game was before)
im just saying this would help attackers until we get the new update that finally "finishes alliances"
How to end something that is almost as long as the game? xD If you want to make it easier to drain than it already is, the only thing they will do is make the big alliances start rotating the maps and small clans will die in that process again, it is easy to play so the majority will always win, you can't leave Against 75% of the players the only thing you can do is overload them

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
You forgot about travel sick for a whole minute e.e drainers can't if they less in 2-3 times and more

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
You forgot about travel sick for a whole minute e.e drainers can't if they less in 2-3 times and more
The problem is when 5/8 brachy come to travel gate. Yeah maybe u can just kill one brachy in 40 seconds and the rest?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
The problem is when 5/8 brachy come to travel gate. Yeah maybe u can just kill one brachy in 40 seconds and the rest?
if there are a lot more defenders, it doesn't matter, brachy doesn't live under the huge focus of players like other dynos, again in this game the rest of the servers and EU-1 are 2 different games

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
if there are a lot more defenders, it doesn't matter, brachy doesn't live under the huge focus of players like other dynos, again in this game the rest of the servers and EU-1 are 2 different games
Your clan is doing a great job sending alt accounts to ally clans, upgrading yields to excellent in order to take sites.

@Highway any solution for this yield upgrading? anyone can send spies to upgrade yields and take sites

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Your clan is doing a great job sending alt accounts to ally clans, upgrading yields to excellent in order to take sites.

@Highway any solution for this yield upgrading? anyone can send spies to upgrade yields and take sites
Don't accept them.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

it's more like maps trading to get 400% profit in one phase, and you're the only one looking for excuses. I see it this way

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Instead of dicsussing what adjustments should be made for the ATTACK/HEAL ratio..

What if Devs can just build that aspect similar to how sites are held by DV in different servers relative to playerbase activity

(FOR EXAMPLE I DONT THINK EU1 ATTACK/HEAL RATIO IS COMPATIBLE WITH EU4 BECAUSE MORE ENEMIES IN INACTIVE SERVER FOR ATTACKERS COMPARED TO ACTIVE SERVERS SO ATTACKERS NEED HIGHER DRAIN RATIO IN INACTIVE SERVERS)

This system is same as how Dinoville decides to hold towers relative to playerbase activity, and i think this makes everything balanced.

Thanks for reading and sorry for caps. @Highway @Alewx 👋😊

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Towers being held by dv is based on townhall activity not actual player activity tho

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Towers being held by dv is based on townhall activity not actual player activity tho
Townhall activity = players activity who choose to apply.

p.s it depends on server activity status which is dictated by number of active players attacking/healing in a particular server.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Townhall activity = players activity who choose to apply.

p.s it depends on server activity status which is dictated by number of active players attacking/healing in a particular server.
Activity in reference to how? players who connect to hunt or players who connect to drain and defend? I think it is placed in the city hall because if there are many players nominated, a lot of fame is needed, that is, many towers, You are partly right but for that they took the city council into reference.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Activity in reference to how? players who connect to hunt or players who connect to drain and defend? I think it is placed in the city hall because if there are many players nominated, a lot of fame is needed, that is, many towers, You are partly right but for that they took the city council into reference.
Players who connect to drain and defend for reference.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok we have the alternative idea ready for the dynamic drain and other elements as a planned update package.
We hope it can improve certain aspects and make it more fair for all clans to claim/defend sites.

We plan to have a public PTR for this as well to test if the machanics work as they should and you will be able to get your hands on it early before it hits the live servers by the end of the month.

Here is a little overview what it will be in the box:

Site Owner based dynamic drain speed
Introduce a variable drain speed for sites depending on how many sites the clan currently owns vs the opponent owned sites. It should make takeovers and defending easier if the owned buildings diverge greatly between involved clans.
  • Drain rate will dynamically change during conflict as site are getting reclaimed
    • Drain rate will increase for the attacker if the clan has less sites than the site owner clan.
    • Drain rate will decrease for the attacker if the clan has more sites than the site owner clan.
  • Repair rate remain at a fixed time of 32 minutes
    • The repairrate will change with upgrading the yield of a building
  • Only the highest drain rate is activly shown when multiple clans are attacking a site at the same time
    • Clan/player effort is based on the their own drain rate though
Initial value table for the drain based in the site count difference (Times are without defenders present). It also shows the ratio between drain and repair speed on the right side. (eg. 100% = same duration, 50% = duration doubled)

Site Yield HP increase and dollar upgrade prices
  • Increase base HP of site to 38400
  • Change that yields upgrades increase HP instead of decreasing it by up to 200% HP on max yield
    • Good => 48000 HP
    • Great => 60000 HP
    • Excellent => 76800 HP
  • Introduce static dollar site yield upgrade prices (clan dollars)
    • Good => 10000
    • Great => 28000
    • Excellent => 45000
Adrenaline Buffed
  • Getting Attacker or Defender of a site grants an “Adrenaline” buff to the player, that will run for 10 seconds and gets re-applied before it expires automatically as long as the player is an active defender/attacker in the building radius
  • “Adrenaline” Buff gives:
    • “Defender Adrenaline” for defenders
      • 4x incoming damage reduction from all PVP players that don't have the
        “Attacker Adrenaline” buff
    • “Attacker Adrenaline” for attackers
        “Defender Adrenaline” buff
    • When attacker and defender fighting against each other should be able to play as usual, but side clans will have a debuff with it.
1715168652074.png
Take your time to thing to read the aspects here carefully and try to think how it will affect your server/clan etc. :geek:
Again it would be great to get your feedback, questions here so this final draft can be fine tuned before it goes live.

Last edited by a moderator:

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Ok we have the alternative idea ready for the dynamic drain and other elements as a planned update package.
We hope it can improve certain aspects and make it more fair for all clans to claim/defend sites.

We plan to have a public PTR for this as well to test if the machanics work as they should and you will be able to get your hands on it early before it hits the live servers by the end of the month.

Here is a little overview what it will be in the box:

Site Owner based dynamic drain speed
Introduce a variable drain speed for sites depending on how many sites the clan currently owns vs the opponent owned sites. It should make takeovers and defending easier if the owned buildings diverge greatly between involved clans.
  • Drain rate will dynamically change during conflict as site are getting reclaimed
    • Drain rate will increase for the attacker if the clan has less sites than the site owner clan.
    • Drain rate will decrease for the attacker if the clan has more sites than the site owner clan.
  • Repair rate remain at a fixed rate of 20 (32min)
  • Only the highest drain rate is activly shown when multiple clans are attacking a site at the same time
    • Clan/player effort is based on the their own drain rate though
Initial value table for the drain based in the site count difference (Times are without defenders present). It also shows the ratio between drain and repair speed on the right side. (eg. 100% = same duration, 50% = duration doubled)

Site Yield HP increase and dollar upgrade prices
  • Increase base HP of site to 38400
  • Change that yields upgrades increase HP instead of decreasing it by up to 200% HP on max yield
  • Introduce static dollar site yield upgrade prices
    • Good => 10000
    • Great => 28000
    • Excellent => 45000
Adrenaline Buffed
  • Getting Attacker or Defender of a site grants an “Adrenaline” buff to the player, that will run for 10 seconds and gets re-applied before it expires automatically as long as the player is an active defender/attacker in the building radius
  • “Adrenaline” Buff gives:
    • “Defender Adrenaline” for defenders
        “Attacker Adrenaline” buff
    • “Attacker Adrenaline” for attackers
        “Defender Adrenaline” buff
    • When attacker and defender fighting against each other should be able to play as usual, but side clans will have a debuff with it.

Take your time to thing to read the aspects here carefully and try to think how it will affect your server/clan etc. :geek:
Again it would be great to get your feedback, questions here so this final draft can be fine tuned before it goes live.
how many hp the gate can it reach on max yield?

Status
Not open for further replies.