Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
Mmm, @devs I was wondering, when endgame part 2 is officially released, will we continue to talk about endgame 2.1 or move straight to part 3?. i really don't see what we can argue with 2.1.
they dropped this bomb on us yesterday, I think we will only have an answer next week

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
what is the possibility of seeing shiny skins like this?, and is it possible to create skins with colors for the whole body of the dinosaur? including the lower part?

1680414022244.png

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
what is the possibility of seeing shiny skins like this?, and is it possible to create skins with colors for the whole body of the dinosaur? including the lower part?

View attachment 45620
I like this idea.

Imagine wearing shiny skin in mujak around 10pm on ultra graphic. It would be like using white themed discord in night xD

Being searious right now, I like this idea.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
that's ridiculous, right now the players are overflowing with dino dollars since there's nothing to spend them on, and in wars with 200k or 300k you're doing fine... unless you're a special player who's going to commit suicide every time he goes to fight..
hm 200k-300k even if ur using all 3 jells of wallet guard and war in mm 4-5 hours consistently is enough to be drained. wars usually last 2-3 days how would you make up for that

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz

View attachment 45620
i would fr prefer lengthwise strip over whatever this is

INDO

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Stephan.
Clan
No clan
Hello, Dear Splitscreen Games , Can you explain what is your plan about that update?

We see everything about the fame and for the elections,

Admnistrator team try change the sytem but we not see any easy way from this..

For win rex not need anymore sheriff yes thats okey But any a player or any few players how can hold a map for others clans and right now the office only givin crown crown have so much little, You tolling us its more easy but not its more "HARD" Also right now if we have crown what is the 27K Gold Coins ? Then Dear, Splitscreen Games you must do it that only for Gold More easy then ? We need still buılding for fame and clan leader and right hand them still gonna make list and them will choice it, Yes 5 10 player how gonna fight that ? My Wishes only Reward point can be like 3000K Point can get the rex or you can do that if only want Gold Coins little more then 27K Gold

Thank you,

Best Regard

Status
Not open for further replies.