Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
*a wave of players who never use the forum to stay informed coming to complain and say that the game is going to die*
Like the previous update & PTR for Balance Update.

They were given PTR to test, but when the update hit live server, then they all came flooding the forum.

Klancain

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
Licht Bach
Clan
Superstar
In the ptr I was able to enter election without clan, but in the change log nothing was mentioned about it.. was it a bug or a real change?

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Clothing wear depends on how long you are in combat mode. Regardless of damage taken etc. as long you are in combat mode (shown in the main skill ui button). It will directly calculate wear of clothing and award fame on the end of the combat and within combat for each 5 minutes currently.

Currently it takes 4 hours combat time to deplete clothing from 100% to 0%
Uhm spent more dinodollars on fights or even hunting doesn't seem fair, specially for level 55 players unless there are plans for more ways to get a good amount of dinodollars on that level. And even could cause more discourage from the players and leaves. For example since big update many of the player base stooped playing the game because for wars we needed a big amount of dinodollars. Many didn't like that the game force you to hunt constantly for play it, and a new way for force that will gonna increase the problem

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Siempre habrá gente que le guste la actualización el primer día y luego se vienen a quejar al foro y con los devas solo la misma actualización, ¿Quién los entiende ? Me ha gustado estos nuevo método de ayuntamiento, debemos probar cosas nuevas y así de simple, con esto ya no dependemos de nadie si no de uno mismo.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
how is exercising the right to stay in an election or not an "Abuse". if you could just please explain sir
why to apply for it in first place if you gonna leave it anyway?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
In the ptr I was able to enter election without clan, but in the change log nothing was mentioned about it.. was it a bug or a real change?
Yes you do not need a Clan to participate in the townhall elections.

Uhm spent more dinodollars on fights or even hunting doesn't seem fair, specially for level 55 players unless there are plans for more ways to get a good amount of dinodollars on that level. And even could cause more discourage from the players and leaves. For example since big update many of the player base stooped playing the game because for wars we needed a big amount of dinodollars. Many didn't like that the game force you to hunt constantly for play it, and a new way for force that will gonna increase the problem
Right now it costs gold to renew the items and they deplete even when not in combat. That is changed now so can use dollar to renew them. Also they only wear out when you are in combat. Timings etc. are subject to change yet. (We are aware that many tricked the old system ;) )

The dollar problem for max level users is already looked at but its not ready to yet.

Klancain

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
Licht Bach
Clan
Superstar
Yes you will not need a Clan to participate in the townhall elections.
This was not mentioned in the changelog, might want rectify that, many players are not aware of that

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Yes you will not need a Clan to participate in the townhall elections.

Right now it costs gold to renew the items and they deplete even whem not in combat. That is changed now so can use dollar to renew them. Also they only wear out when you are in combat. Timings etc. are subject to change yet. (We are aware that many tricked the old system ;) )

The dollar problem for max level users is already looked at but its not ready to yet.
What if you guys just reverse it ? instead of giving x4 to low lvl hunting high levels , just make the higher lvl who hunt on lower lvl with x2-x3-x4 i think its more logical @Highway
Max levels should be rewarded for their accomplishment and get advantages and not disadvantages

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Have they already closed the PTR?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
was funy ty guys for that but i didnt liked that new update abount elec in that test server i saw, Dino Storm going to end, nice u guys work for many years for many update of that game and nice, BRAWOOO you've made this game worse with every single update you've done all this time, As a player who has been playing since 2014, I am sad to see that this game that I have been playing since my childhood is in such a bad place.please, you're making things worse, you've made the game bad enough, stop now, more updates, we can't take anymore bad ideas
sad that you wont be able to win sheriff so easy just by logging in to game for few hours a day just to collect fame from towers?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
What if you guys just reverse it ? instead of giving x4 to low lvl hunting high levels , just make the higher lvl who hunt on lower lvl with x2-x3-x4 i think its more logical @Highway
Max levels should be rewarded for their accomplishment and get advantages and not disadvantages
I dont find any logic in that tho, low lvls who Hunt higher ones are rewarded with x4 drop, this is their reward for taking risk such as attacking mob that is stronger than him.

I agree with the thing that max lvls need rework if its about gaining dd, but it should happen in way different way maybe just like this:

55lvl attack 54 mob and drop rate:
1x rare item
2 - 3 x uncommon
And 4xcommon

I think it could work for all lvls like this tho

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
that's ridiculous, right now the players are overflowing with dino dollars since there's nothing to spend them on, and in wars with 200k or 300k you're doing fine... unless you're a special player who's going to commit suicide every time he goes to fight..

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
that's ridiculous, right now the players are overflowing with dino dollars since there's nothing to spend them on, and in wars with 200k or 300k you're doing fine... unless you're a special player who's going to commit suicide every time he goes to fight..
Not every player is like this, most of the community just hunt for dd when it's needed not when they are bored.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
some dev said it will be a thing, but good notice tho

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
3. an election system should be transparent not hidden at all. That is why it is called election . Hidding behind "you will get your rex easier" which in fact no you wont. Lots of people cannot afford to buy gold coins to get supplies, to get gels, and in case of defending or war to buy spawn kits and everything it takes. Those people are eliminated from the start from the "easier way to get a rex" thing. Totally dislike the new system. Conclusion: lots of players will be disappointed . Lots of players will migrate to other games.
Afraid that you ain't gonna control elections in eu3? It seems you haven't even visited the ptr or have and afraid that changes will harm you since you are spending gc on all what exists in game and others wont need to do that to have elections.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Best of all, this update has long-term benefits (as long as there is advertising after endgame 3).
the game has a history of 11 years, a certain audience is standing on it, changing the election system means changing the logic of the 11-year game here, wake up and understand this now

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Afraid that you ain't gonna control elections in eu3? It seems you haven't even visited the ptr or have and afraid that changes will harm you since you are spending gc on all what exists in game and others wont need to do that to have elections.
i couldnt personaly care less about elections on eu3. i have my rex.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
also i am supplying to help people not for me. read above. I HAVE MY REX.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What items would you look forward to being added to Silver Lily's Emporium?
I would like to see item, for luring monstrous dino to visit the map, being added to the store. I think monstrous dinos should drop more often and in bigger quantities the items which they drop currently and maybe even other kind of items, to make them more desireable to kill. Also fix gold nugget's value which drop from monstrous dinos, because it's 35 fame instead of 40 as from claim.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
For the Lily's Emporium shop i would love to see:

[ ] Baby dinos for the price around 15k SC
[ ] Some amounts of gold coins like 500gc, maximum 2k gc BUT there will be limit of buying them for example 500gc u can get 2x per 7 days and 2k 1 per 7 days
[ ] Old event skins from easter
[ ] Event clothes
[ ] Fur clothes
[ ] Old sheepard? Clothes which were availabe to get as far as I know around 2014/2015
[ ] Maybe some low lvl techs and imps?
[ ] Warehouse and inventory expands
[ ] Maybe some dino dollars aswell?
[ ] Some Stones
[ ] Violent Boosters
[ ] New skins (different colours)

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
why to apply for it in first place if you gonna leave it anyway?
this is a good point but i dont wanna waste m y fames if i see myself not wining even tho (its just before deadline ends not the election)

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
that on your server the "wars" are just on one map doesn't mean in the other servers is like that. Also you are admiting that at least you didn't die almost the time. I would like to see how you can resist a week from constant attacks and changing constantly on maps with that dd. Also @Igaflys said not everybody is like you, also not everybody can hunt all the day or them don't like hunt, or the time spended on hunting isn't worthfit for example just with basic booster doing 60k or less on one hour that doesn't allow you to do nothing on a attack on maujak or cv. All that could be stressful and suppodselly one isn't playing for that. The truth is this one of the reasons that many players stopped from playing is the dd problem, so stop from generalizating from you perspective and if i'm right your clan is a dominating one since many time on ame 1 meaning you overkill your enemies, perhaps you must need to ask them for change your opinion.

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
The question is when do the portals arrive? since we are still going to depend on fame and in a way having to spend more time behind portals will be frustrating and sheer boredom, after all, whoever wants to guarantee fame will have to take time to defend their portals just like it used to be on the one hand it might be good because at least those players who get free positions will no longer be banked, but the idea of making this more difficult doesn't mean it will solve all the problems involved in getting rex. The idea of the portals is valid but the city hall will continue to be a bigger annoyance even now, it might even be interesting to see people killing themselves for a single position...

@Highway

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Mmm, @devs I was wondering, when endgame part 2 is officially released, will we continue to talk about endgame 2.1 or move straight to part 3?. i really don't see what we can argue with 2.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.