What's new

Allies/Rivals System

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

Thround

Reaction score
I am aware that this idea have already been discussed by many players, but since I do not see an exclusive Feedback for it, then I shall write this one and let it be the official one. Allies/Rivals System was suggested by me back in Sep 14, 2016 under other name (Clans Relations State).

The problem:
  • Since the ([UPDATED] The Dev Shack #05 – A Long, Long List of Changes) and our game play have dramatically shifted from being players focused into clans focused. You can not do anything without a clan nowadays.
  • Another already existing problem was communication, even before that Dev Shack update, players would still unite themselves in one clan during major wars, to be able to chat with each other and fight more effectively by organizing themselves and divide their effort.
  • And after the big update, where players no longer have to store fame in their warehouses. Players start to rely on Clan Inventory and fame they receive immediately from both claims and travel gates. The more buildings you hold and able to protect, the more fame you receive and the more likely you will be able to secure elections during times of war. Which pushed even further to clan merges.
How to fix them:
Simple, we can embrace the change that happened in 2016, and support a unique Allies/Rivals System that will make everything a lot easier and more simple.

Allies/Rivals System

In definition, you will be able to choose as a Leader of a clan which other clans will be your Allies and which ones will be your rivals, and any other clans who are not fallen into these two categories will be treated as neutral. (Same as how they are in Live Server)

Tools - open a clan page and click "more options":
  1. Request Alliance: Send an Alliance request by a clan leader to another clan leader.
  2. Declare War: Force another clan to become your rivals.
  3. Break Alliance: Renounce an Alliance, by forcing your Ally clan to become neutral.
  4. Ceasefire: Send request of neutrality by a clan leader to Rival clan leader.
Ally Privileges:
  1. Players & Buildings are viewed as "Blue" dots/icons on the map.
  2. Players names are blue colored.
  3. Instant "Green Feet" & Duelist sign generated when entering the circle of Ally building under takeover.
  4. Inability to attack Ally Buildings or players. (Friends excluded)
Rival Privileges:
  1. Players & Buildings are viewed as "Red" dots/icons on the map.
  2. Players names are red colored.
  3. Instant Duelist sign generated when click "Attack" against a Rival player.
  4. Instant takeover without confirmation when click "Takeover" against a Rival Building.
Relinquish Option:
As a consequence of Allies not being able to attack each other's Building, each clan will have a relinquish option available for officers and those above in rank right there next to the "Supply" option. It will lead to instant depletion of Building supply to zero percent, and allow handing it to other clans peacefully without a takeover.

League System:
To solve the communication issue, without forcing clans to go into war merge, a new window available in saloon will allow one leader of a clan to create a "League", and this clan becomes the lead of this League. An ally clan will have an option to join this league, and after that for another clan to join, it must be an Ally with all clans that are members of this League.
  • All what this "League" will provide is a new in-game chat that includes all members of all clans that are members of this League. Messages on League chat will not display unless you are in the League chat, so if you are in Clan/Global/Local chat, you will not be able to see League members messages. But you will also not be able to see Clan chat messages if you are in League chat. (Isolated Chat)
  • Lead of the League will have the option to remove clans from the League via. Saloon.
Hopefully I have done fine job at representing your ideas on this particular topic, if I have missed any thoughts or ideas, please add them up via. Replies.

Let me also know if you agree or disagree about this idea via. both Vote and Replies.

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
Esta es una muy buena idea, y si otros jugadores ya lo han expresado, pero está muy bien explicado. me gusta esta idea :love:

This is a very good idea, and if other players have already expressed it, but it is very well explained
I like this idea

Regards

lxl-black-lxl

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Mortal NemesiS.
Clan
X}-Nemesis-{X
I am aware that this idea have already been discussed by many players, but since I do not see an exclusive Feedback for it, then I shall write this one and let it be the official one. Allies/Rivals System was suggested by me back in Sep 14, 2016 under other name (Clans Relations State).

The problem:
  • Since the ([UPDATED] The Dev Shack #05 – A Long, Long List of Changes) and our game play have dramatically shifted from being players focused into clans focused. You can not do anything without a clan nowadays.
  • Another already existing problem was communication, even before that Dev Shack update, players would still unite themselves in one clan during major wars, to be able to chat with each other and fight more effectively by organizing themselves and divide their effort.
  • And after the big update, where players no longer have to store fame in their warehouses. Players start to rely on Clan Inventory and fame they receive immediately from both claims and travel gates. The more buildings you hold and able to protect, the more fame you receive and the more likely you will be able to secure elections during times of war. Which pushed even further to clan merges.
How to fix them:
Simple, we can embrace the change that happened in 2016, and support a unique Allies/Rivals System that will make everything a lot easier and more simple.

Allies/Rivals System

In definition, you will be able to choose as a Leader of a clan which other clans will be your Allies and which ones will be your rivals, and any other clans who are not fallen into these two categories will be treated as neutral. (Same as how they are in Live Server)

Tools - open a clan page and click "more options":
  1. Request Alliance: Send an Alliance request by a clan leader to another clan leader.
  2. Declare War: Force another clan to become your rivals.
  3. Break Alliance: Renounce an Alliance, by forcing your Ally clan to become neutral.
  4. Ceasefire: Send request of neutrality by a clan leader to Rival clan leader.
Ally Privileges:
  1. Players & Buildings are viewed as "Blue" dots/icons on the map.
  2. Players names are blue colored.
  3. Instant "Green Feet" & Duelist sign generated when entering the circle of Ally building under takeover.
  4. Inability to attack Ally Buildings or players. (Friends excluded)
Rival Privileges:
  1. Players & Buildings are viewed as "Red" dots/icons on the map.
  2. Players names are red colored.
  3. Instant Duelist sign generated when click "Attack" against a Rival player.
  4. Instant takeover without confirmation when click "Takeover" against a Rival Building.
Relinquish Option:
As a consequence of Allies not being able to attack each other's Building, each clan will have a relinquish option available for officers and those above in rank right there next to the "Supply" option. It will lead to instant depletion of Building supply to zero percent, and allow handing it to other clans peacefully without a takeover.

League System:
To solve the communication issue, without forcing clans to go into war merge, a new window available in saloon will allow one leader of a clan to create a "League", and this clan becomes the lead of this League. An ally clan will have an option to join this league, and after that for another clan to join, it must be an Ally with all clans that are members of this League.
  • All what this "League" will provide is a new in-game chat that includes all members of all clans that are members of this League. Messages on League chat will not display unless you are in the League chat, so if you are in Clan/Global/Local chat, you will not be able to see League members messages. But you will also not be able to see Clan chat messages. (Isolated Chat)
  • Lead of the League will have the option to remove clans from the League via. Saloon.
Hopefully I have done fine job at representing your ideas on this particular topic, if I have missed any thoughts or ideas, please add them up via. Replies.

Let me also know if you agree or disagree about this idea via. both Vote and Replies.
That’s a good goddamn idea mate

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
That's exactly what i've been asking for but i don't 100% understand/support this ''league'' future thing because not all members in 1 Alliance could be loving each other, for example if the leader of that league doesnt like a member in his allied clan then he might remove him from that league chat, therefor that member cant communicate with his alliance in war... so i recommend this simple option as i mentioned in a thread of mine before:

2) There is local, global and clan chats, but we’d like if you’d add an “alliance” chat also based on “idea number 1” back there, where all the members of the clans in 1 alliance can talk with each other in this “alliance” chat while other players in the server can’t see what they write.
With this ''Alliance'' chat for us (clans in 1 alliance), it will be better to do wars and communicate with each other without having to write where to go in local/global while enemies can see it.

This ''Alliance'' chat will appear to players once their clan join in an Alliance with other clans, or when a player join a clan that is already in an alliance with other clans.

If you don't like this idea and prefer the ''league'' one then write your opinion.

Celeste

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
C R O S E
Clan
Everglow Sect
¡Las ideas están buenísimas!
Creo que lo relacionado a las opciones para repartir fama de forma más rápida ya fue hablado. Y en cuanto a otras ideas, creo que es súper necesario un "historial de actividad" para los clanes. Muchas veces ocurre que algunos miembros son expulsados, o fama desaparece del inventario o libros son destruidos y nadie se hace cargo de eso. Con un historial al que al menos el líder tenga acceso, eso ya se resolvería. La idea sería que se muestre quienes entran junto a la persona que lo acepto, quienes salen o quienes son expulsados y por quién, quien reparte fama y la cantidad, quien destruye libros, quien aplica libros y a quien. Aportes de dino dólares y abastecimiento ya aparece en el perfil de jugadores desde la ventana del clan así que no sería necesario. También existen otras acciones que podrían mostrarse en este historial, pero mencioné las que personalmente me parecen más necesarias y urgentes.

C va*

Thround

Reaction score
That's exactly what i've been asking for but i don't 100% understand/support this ''league'' future thing
A League is System that would simplify the communication between multiple clans which are all in Alliance between each one of them.

for example if the leader of that league doesnt like a member in his allied clan then he might remove him from that league chat, therefor that member cant communicate with his alliance in war...
This is false, because a League is connection between Clans themselves not its members. So you can not kick one member of a clan out of the league, you are forced to kick his clan as a whole. (Only the leader of a clan which is the "Lead" in that League can do that)

With this ''Alliance'' chat for us (clans in 1 alliance), it will be better to do wars and communicate with each other without having to write where to go in local/global while enemies can see it.

This ''Alliance'' chat will appear to players once their clan join in an Alliance with other clans, or when a player join a clan that is already in an alliance with other clans.

If you don't like this idea and prefer the ''league'' one then write your opinion
This can not work simply due to the fact that if you have an Alliance chat, it will be exclusive only to the clan whom you are in Alliance with. Say you are in Alliance with 5 Clans, that means you will have 5 separated Alliance chats for each clan you are in Ally with.

You can not have an automatic Alliance chat that holds multiple clans because what if these clans are not allies with each other but all of them are Allied with you. A League will only approve requests from clans that have Alliance with all that League current existing member clans.

Thround

Reaction score
¡Las ideas están buenísimas!
Creo que lo relacionado a las opciones para repartir fama de forma más rápida ya fue hablado. Y en cuanto a otras ideas, creo que es súper necesario un "historial de actividad" para los clanes. Muchas veces ocurre que algunos miembros son expulsados, o fama desaparece del inventario o libros son destruidos y nadie se hace cargo de eso. Con un historial al que al menos el líder tenga acceso, eso ya se resolvería. La idea sería que se muestre quienes entran junto a la persona que lo acepto, quienes salen o quienes son expulsados y por quién, quien reparte fama y la cantidad, quien destruye libros, quien aplica libros y a quien. Aportes de dino dólares y abastecimiento ya aparece en el perfil de jugadores desde la ventana del clan así que no sería necesario. También existen otras acciones que podrían mostrarse en este historial, pero mencioné las que personalmente me parecen más necesarias y urgentes.

C va*
These ideas are irrelevant to this thread, please create new & separated one for it in Spanish Forum.

Thround

Reaction score
Relinquish Option:
This can have "5" seconds countdown before depletion, while including an abort option to avoid unintended relinquish.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Can you please better elaborate relinquishment ,I see some confusions in it

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
(Only the leader of a clan which is the "Lead" in that League can do that)
That is what i mean, if that leader that is the ''Lead'' in that league doesnt like a player in his allied clan, then he can remove him, and that player wont be able to talk with his alliance..

This can not work simply due to the fact that if you have an Alliance chat, it will be exclusive only to the clan whom you are in Alliance with. Say you are in Alliance with 5 Clans, that means you will have 5 separated Alliance chats for each clan you are in Ally with.
That's not what i meant, i meant that it can be like Pirate galaxy, that when 1 clan send a request to another clan to join it's alliance then the clan that sent it will be the clan founder of the alliance, then that clan founder can send more requests to other clans, and all those clans that will accept the request will be ally with each other as well, and all of them will have 1 alliance chat which they can use together.

You can not have an automatic Alliance chat that holds multiple clans because what if these clans are not allies with each other but all of them are Allied with you. A League will only approve requests from clans that have Alliance with all that League current existing member clans.
This is a good point tho, but nowadays clans don't make multiple alliances as far as i see because if your allied clan wanted to make an alliance with another clan then you will be forced to help that other clan as well while helping your current ally, so in the end you will all be 1 alliance with each other.. but who knows if they do it in other servers.. so idk.

Maybe you can make the ''League'' idea but you will have to remove the option for the leader of the ''Lead'' clan to be able to kick players from that league, he should only be able to kick a full clan.

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
That is what i mean, if that leader that is the ''Lead'' in that league doesnt like a player in his allied clan, then he can remove him, and that player wont be able to talk with his alliance..
Maybe you can make the ''League'' idea but you will have to remove the option for the leader of the ''Lead'' clan to be able to kick players from that league, he should only be able to kick a full clan.
Actually never mind that, i thought you meant that the leader of the ''Lead'' clan can kick players from other clans in the league but when i read it again i understood.. my mistake :sweatgrinning:

XxLoloxX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
XlX_LorD_LegenD_XlX
Clan
Rise Of An Empire
todo esto me parece muy bien y son ideas que venimos reclamando desde hace mucho tiempo y agradezco a todos el esfuerzo para llevarlas a cabo pero por favor señor Gm Thround no se apropie usted de las ideas de los jugadores y mucho menos se ponga medallitas por ello,mi opinion sobre usted y su labor deja mucho que desear,sea humilde y deje que los propios jugadores sigan aportando ideas que muchos de ustedes no pensaran en la vida ya que no juegan a diario en ningun server,sois meros espectadores,gracias

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Well, based on the number of players that have requested this feature for a long time and the amount of feedback on this thread, I think it's safe to say that this feature should be in-game ASAP.

Thround

Reaction score
Can you please better elaborate relinquishment ,I see some confusions in it
Say that your clan own travel gate "insley", and you want to hand it over to your ally clan. Before you would let them attack insley and let them drain it to zero while supervising the process and make sure that there will be no resistance.

Relinquish option will let you choose to empty all supplies inserted in Insley, so if Insley was supplied by 76%, you will click Relinquish and in exactly 5 seconds countdown, Insley will be empty of supplies and appear to be white. So it is peaceful and more proper way of handing over buildings willingly to your Allies by a click of a button.

That will help reinforce the rule that an Ally clan will not be able to attack your travel gates and claims, but only defend it.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Say that your clan own travel gate "insley", and you want to hand it over to your ally clan. Before you would let them attack insley and let them drain it to zero while supervising the process and make sure that there will be no resistance.

Relinquish option will let you choose to empty all supplies inserted in Insley, so if Insley was supplied by 76%, you will click Relinquish and in exactly 5 seconds countdown, Insley will be empty of supplies and appear to be white. So it is peaceful and more proper way of handing over buildings willingly to your Allies by a click of a button.

That will help reinforce the rule that an Ally clan will not be able to attack your travel gates and claims, but only defend it.
Understood that ,but what about a camp which is already red ,can that be relinquish and resupplied by same clan?

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Understood that ,but what about a camp which is already red ,can that be relinquish and resupplied by same clan?
By red I mean ,under attack

Thround

Reaction score
Not until the takeover is over and Building is "Green" again.
Same rule in live server would be kept to not push defense over offense.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Not until the takeover is over and Building is "Green" again.
Same rule in live server would be kept to not push defense over offense.
This would put allied defending clans in a trouble then in my opinions ,if they defended a camp at like 20% ,they would have to wait alot if they leave enemies come back and drain ,in current system ,we can tell allies to drain and we take then

Thround

Reaction score
This would put allied defending clans in a trouble then in my opinions ,if they defended a camp at like 20% ,they would have to wait alot if they leave enemies come back and drain ,in current system ,we can tell allies to drain and we take then
That was never intended, more like an exploit.

Relinquish option shouldn't be used during takeover time because that would instantly deplete the gate and turn it to white then supply it and turn it back to green. Means takeover was cancelled by buildings holder's choice. No, that shouldn't be the case.

You would have your alliance defending your buildings with green feet, so there is no immediate need of friendly drain and re-supply.

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium

i love that idea

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
But
That was never intended, more like an exploit.

Relinquish option shouldn't be used during takeover time because that would instantly deplete the gate and turn it to white then supply it and turn it back to green. Means takeover was cancelled by buildings holder's choice. No, that shouldn't be the case.

You would have your alliance defending your buildings with green feet, so there is no immediate need of friendly drain and re-supply.
But technically speaking ,green feet doesnt help in anyway to speed up the time in which a gate turns green. So it will be like ,either we stay there until it turns green and let enemies drain the other gates in the meantime or we defend other gates leaving that gate hostile .

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But technically speaking ,green feet doesnt help in anyway to speed up the time in which a gate turns green. So it will be like ,either we stay there until it turns green and let enemies drain the other gates in the meantime or we defend other gates leaving that gate hostile .
He has a point.

If a player has Green feet or no, the Gates and Claim take the same time to drain.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
He has a point.

If a player has Green feet or no, the Gates and Claim take the same time to drain.
Currently green feet in the game just works for neutralizing drain effect if there is equal number of green feet and red feet in circle or more ,but that itself is pointless,why would drainers and defender stand together.

Thround

Reaction score
But

He has a point.

Currently green feet in the game just works for neutralizing drain effect if there is equal number of green feet and red feet in circle or more ,but that itself is pointless,why would drainers and defender stand together.

It would actually help quite a lot, especially when the gate holders are absent (Offline or fighting in other zone), if opponent will focus on them, that gate will inevitably fall, and all medals inside will be wasted, but if you could maintain green feet, attackers would not lower gate percent by even 0.7%. That will buy buildings holders enough time to come and collect fame before building is depleted.

Your scenario is strategical thinking, "Attack in Detail". Historically it was a strategy that never failed its user. So yeah, if your opponents concentrate their power while dividing yours. Surely they will make a progress, and not even Green Feet can help, but that was not the purpose behind it, it is as I stated above. Just a way to keep fame safe until it is collected.

I don't see a problem if you lose a travel gate, so long that gate fame items are collected. And if your opponents decide to supply it, it will only hold them back, as then they are forced to divide their power to continue attack & also maintain defense, or they have to forget about it and lose all the supplies invested by a single drainer.