Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Hi!
I do not know if I'm wrong but the name of the showstopper skill seems to be reversed, because skill 3 is calling itself a powerful shot and the 4 grain bags when I believe it is the opposite, I may be wrong :/.
Another thing, from time to time, I attack some animals and thugs and they start to get on top of me, and neither using the slow + bleeding of the gatling and the resistance implant I can not get rid of them, and when that happens, they get "stuck" like they're coming and going all the time, and they stopped when they stopped for a while, I guess that's a mistake.
and finally, the parasauro henchmen are using the technology of the cold for what I see, because when I pass, comes a veteran and a normal thug to attack me and out of nowhere I take 2 slowness similar to the effect of cold technology, and with I get paralyzed and the bad guys kill me. Thanks for listening.

SweeLLeR

Reaction score
devs i dont like what u guys changes today, u make us weak we cant even solo kill some mobs, plus they are so over powered

Grimoire

Reaction score
Can you back Shield Implant and Dino Defense Tech as it was before January 30, 2019 Update.. Nobody can hunt now, we all just keep dying.. Shield and Dino Defense became useless.. So what is the point of reducing the damage shielding effects?

BeefBurger

Reaction score
You have to bring back defense and shield to how they were, this is really annoying, the game is unplayable.. just fix this ASAP please.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Horrible update, impossible hunt

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
This new January 30th update makes the game almost unplayable, the veteran bandits are now extremely overpowered now, and they were pretty strong even before the update. Please reset the dino defense and shield implant's protection to the same level it was before, because they are useless now... :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. About the player feedback, I don't know who recommended this, but it was a TERRIBLE idea.

Lostmindd74

Reaction score
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( What did you do to this game your going to loss everyone . i am killing things only 1 lvl up from me and is not a alpha and there almost killing me this game is going down very fast please bring them back and make it like it was be for the update ....1/30/2019

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Hi.
I hate this new update, nobody can hunt appropriate level animals because they deal too much damage. Instead of messing with already balanced and working features, the creators should focus on real problems/bugs...(for example in the game guide you can't get the achievement for travelling to gate Watkins)
Capter 30/33 this task cannot be performed.!!

The new scene has been pathetic and saddening in the way of many bug fixes. :(
This was not a reproach but also a stupid player for the suffering subjects.
unforgettable, and the game has become especially angry.

Dear Developer Team !!
Why aren't they making the wrong mistakes on the scene ??

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for your Feedback about the latest update.

We can understand that changes that reduce power of items is rarely liked on any game update. But sometimes this is a necessary evil to maintain balance between all the different items in the game.

After the update from 18. December 2018 we saw players having no issues killing units 10 level higher than their equipment :eek: . This was never intended and we found out it was caused by a side effect from bug fix that we introduced with that update. So this had to be fixed. Sadly it took longer than we wanted to resolve it, so you got used to the overpowered shields for about a month. Note that the new units introduced with the new map (Level 45-55) are a bit stronger as usual for every level increase.

BeefBurger

Reaction score
Maybe what you're saying is alittle bit right, but not totally, yes it was overpowered alittle bit, but still after the update it wasn't returned to normal, it was return to below that, now we changed from overpowered to ''weak'', we die so easily to alphas, not 10 levels higher but to same level or 1 level higher, now we're just dying and dying, its not normal, its below, this is not balanced, reconsider that, everyone is not just complaining without a reason, we can't actually ''hunt''...

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Highway said:
After the update from 18. December 2018 we saw players having no issues killing units 10 level higher than their equipment
And now? Nobody can kill veterans the same level as them without potent/violent boosters. This is insane. At least consider giving the implant/tech more damage resistance than what they have now, but less than what they had before the update.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hmm on what map are you hunting and is all your equipment including clothes on the level of the enemy?
On units below level 45 it should feel very similar than before the update on December.

Beware of the new veteran T-Rex & Anky on the new map though, they are difficult foes due to their skills they use. You need at least basic boosters to be able to drop them when hunting solo.

BeefBurger

Reaction score
It's on maujak mountain, and yes everthing is on the level, but the hunting is not balanced, my health goes down to any kind of alpha greatly.. even with basic they're really hard to beat.. maujak is like a graveyard, everywhere i go i see dead players.. and that can be reflected on that much complains filed.. i've been trying to hunt ever since the update but its going really bad and i keep quitting everytime when i get fed up.. it needs a little bit of buff, at least like they were before the december 18 update, it wasn't that weak.. it was kind of balanced.. but now it's definitely not..

Harmonyy

Reaction score
Hey, please fix the shield and dino armor. maybe they were overpower but now they are too ineffective. And 2 days ago i hunt in 46 level area (im 43 level) but yesterday and today i cant kill normal monsters and bandits without booster. my health goes so easy and dying a lot of time. i lost 100k dollars yesterday. please fix this. if this contunie like now i wont play the game. all players doesnt like this update. please fix it :cry:

Harmonyy

Reaction score
since yesterday no one can hunt. i die on my average level area and +1 levels. veterans are too strong. and normal bandits can kill me too :confused: impossible to hunt after the update.my health finishes too easy and they give damage too much.. please fix it

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I am level 48, with 45 rex, 48 gatling, 47 implants and techs, 45-50 clothes.
I can safely kill level46 veteran ankylo, 47 with booster, 48 is very risky with booster(+penetration tech)
Rex veteran is another story, I can only kill 45 and 46, and they drop very few items. Killing 47 and 48 rex is very unlikely even with basic booster(Even if I win, I finish with less than 5k hp) , and i can't just leave them there because they won't spawn again. Without using rex other animals would cause a problem too, but at least I can battlecry them so they can't hit me.

And today GM Faye tried to hunt a 47 veteran ankylo with full 55 equipment, guess who won? The bandit.

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
Now at hunt we have very bad balance, we cant hunt normal, rex bandits and ankylo bandits unreal strong

BlackJack

Reaction score
Seriously? WE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW IF WE ARE WITHOUT CLOTHES, TECHS OR WRONG IMPLANTS, THE VETERANS ARE ABSURDALLY STRONG IN MAUJAK, AND THE PRICE FOR REBORN IS ABSURDALLY HIGH, WE WANT SHIELD AND DINO DEF TO BE IMPROVED AGAIN, OR FACE THE VETERANS AND ALPHAS ARE FURTHER WEAK , WE CANT HUNT !!!
Highway said:
Hmm on what map are you hunting and is all your equipment including clothes on the level of the enemy?
On units below level 45 it should feel very similar than before the update on December.

Beware of the new veteran T-Rex & Anky on the new map though, they are difficult foes due to their skills they use. You need at least basic boosters to be able to drop them when hunting solo.

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
players will stop play this game if this difficult not change, game is boring now, and we all cant have fun at game, because this last update only make nervous all who hunt at Maujak, you can ask every player who hunt at MAujak, new balance its very very veeeeery not fair for all

Grimoire

Reaction score
No, it's not normal and it's not the same as before 18, December 2018 Update.. We can't even kill the same lvl like us, Only with potent or violent we can kill them.. And if we hunt 1-2 lvls higher than our lvl, it's impossible to kill Veterans, alpha..etc alone..

So we all ask you to reset Shield and Dino Defense as it was before the update.

Highway said:
Thanks for your Feedback about the latest update.

We can understand that changes that reduce power of items is rarely liked on any game update. But sometimes this is a necessary evil to maintain balance between all the different items in the game.

After the update from 18. December 2018 we saw players having no issues killing units 10 level higher than their equipment :eek: . This was never intended and we found out it was caused by a side effect from bug fix that we introduced with that update. So this had to be fixed. Sadly it took longer than we wanted to resolve it, so you got used to the overpowered shields for about a month. Note that the new units introduced with the new map (Level 45-55) are a bit stronger as usual for every level increase.

-Summer-

Reaction score
Omg, we do not see anything normal .. Just the game now is horrible to play .. because there is no way to play :c we can not even hunt .. I think you better get it because the loss of players will be great.

And another thing, this does not benefit even the players lvl 55 full because neither they can hunt right. :info:

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Is this a terrible monster that can spoil a game?
I'm Level 55 and lv55 REX en 55 yager rifle and lv 55 Gatlin.
However, only booster can kill if you are attacked by two lv 51 t-rex or ankylo vetaran. :(

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Nos estan obligando indirectamente a comprar boosters violentos para cazar, esta imposible cazar! full 50 y ni siquiera se puede matar un veterano 51, y el veterano 50 te deja a un hilo de vida. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

noam_ido

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-DeathBringer-
Clan
Telepathic
Anky Bandits and Wild Ankys are doing as much damage as Rex Bandits and Wild Rex. Please fix this bug.

BeefBurger

Reaction score
I'm getting sick and tired of this, the game is unplayable and the devs are just not doing anything about it and not even responding.. i think it's about time to find another game

martu23

Reaction score
Recomendaría prestar atención a el feedback de los jugadores, ya que, no querrán que este juego termine cerrando sus puertas por no prestar atención ni dar importancia a los comentarios de la gente, que en este caso, son muy importantes para la vitalidad del juego mismo, si siguen así, no habrá otro camino más que la pérdida continua de usuarios. :idea: :!: :geek: :!:

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
devs you can found 1 player who like this update? I think no. So maybe if ALL dont like this update, this a good reason to change something, or you dont care about us? :confused:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We found several issues regarding balancing values for the ankylosaurs and t-rex for the enemy units. A detailed changelog will be posted soon with serveral gameplay adjustements that should make the game a bit easier again.

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
Hi..
You should rebalance the Para bandits as well, they are pretty strong too when they attack in pairs.
Also an increase in level 50 drop rate would be appreciated, out.of 20 items maybe 2 are level 50,
the others are 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.