What's new

#8 New Map - Maujak Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazurri

Reaction score
It's really sad that there's no word of explain and no repentance showed from you, Highway.
You still smile and throw around another dates without caring of our words that were posted here.
People in dev team and also headadmins should learn a bit of culture because everything that you are showing us is below the belt and I personally feel ignored.
It is also arrogant and cheeky to not answer to our questions and feedback. You are truly avoiding criticism and behave like nothing happend. I think that there should be big changes in your team, because there is NO contact between players and developers.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello Everyone,

I think you guys are just being over anxious and impatient related to the new update. As the Devs said that they are already WORKING on it and the map is being tested. It is not ok to criticise them or disrespect the team. Coming to the release date, The News which popped up in game showed that the new map will be out in January. January is not over yet. It has 31 days and today is just the 15th date. The News window didnt mention the exact release date. It simply mentioned that the road will be open in January.. it can be 1 January or even 31 January. I dont mean to offend anyone but I have seen people cry because an update is delayed due to bugs and also when an update is released in hurry with bugs. Talking about the culture, A person should be patient until the deadline of release date passes, and even if it has passed, a polite message asking about the delay would be much better than simply yelling at others. The people over here.. why dont you go in the team and fix all bugs, test the new map, reply to tickets, reply to forum posts and that too in three different games ? If you have ever visited the forums of all the three games from Splitscreen, you would know in The Team list that the names of the Devs are same in all the games and the number less, so obviously Dino Storm is not the only game where they must work on.
I hope you understand my words and not take it in wrong way.

dslover23

Reaction score
*Sighs* Yeah i miss 2013 too and how cheap everthing were, now cannot buy a different dino or gun with gold coins.

- THE ROCK -

Reaction score
Enix said:
Hello Everyone,

I think you guys are just being over anxious and impatient related to the new update. As the Devs said that they are already WORKING on it and the map is being tested. It is not ok to criticise them or disrespect the team. Coming to the release date, The News which popped up in game showed that the new map will be out in January. January is not over yet. It has 31 days and today is just the 15th date. The News window didnt mention the exact release date. It simply mentioned that the road will be open in January.. it can be 1 January or even 31 January. I dont mean to offend anyone but I have seen people cry because an update is delayed due to bugs and also when an update is released in hurry with bugs. Talking about the culture, A person should be patient until the deadline of release date passes, and even if it has passed, a polite message asking about the delay would be much better than simply yelling at others. The people over here.. why dont you go in the team and fix all bugs, test the new map, reply to tickets, reply to forum posts and that too in three different games ? If you have ever visited the forums of all the three games from Splitscreen, you would know in The Team list that the names of the Devs are same in all the games and the number less, so obviously Dino Storm is not the only game where they must work on.
I hope you understand my words and not take it in wrong way.

We ( the Dino Storm comunity) ''are just being over anxious and impatient '' ; '' It's not ok to criticise the team''?!?!?!?!?!

I am a Dino Storm player, a long time player, soon 7 years playing this game, I've spent money to be PLUS, so I have the ALL RIGHT to express what's good and what's not, at my point of view, at OUR point of view. No one have disrespected the DS team. We aren't here to do that. We're not irrational. If you've take mine and other players opinions as ''disrespect'', please, read the coments over and over again till you can understand what is asked. Isn't that hard. You'll see that we want few things only.

- We want some feedback from the responsible people :

- We want balance. It's clearly not a balanced game for everyone. How's it possible to allow players to get full 55 lvl when the new map isn't released yet? It was a HARD move from who though it was a BRILLIANT idea.
- For anyone who isn't willing to spend 500€ or 1000€ on a full lvl 55 set, get punished for that. Just tell me how fair is that??

We clearly don't want a false promisses. It happened. There is not way around to say it didn't happened. It's a fact. ''It simply mentioned that the road will be open in January'' - The same was said in December!! ;)

If I am ''crying'', like you say, for point out at my rights, of FREEDOM of SPEACH, at a game that I have paid, and for a game that I use daily, I sure need a big bag of napkins, unlike you, who has a mentality still inside of the box, who can't take with criticism, for you, everything is perfect, the delays are perfect, the lack of comunication is perfect, the releasing of the new levels without the map is perfect...

'' If you have ever visited the forums of all the three games from Splitscreen, you would know in The Team list that the names of the Devs are same in all the games and the number less, so obviously Dino Storm is not the only game where they must work on. '' - Well, let me tell you, you sure know that SplitScreen Studios doesn't have a MASSIVE comunity. Other companies have different platforms of different games, with quick fixes, quick feedback, they listen the comunity. And wait for the best.... They have 100 million players ... MONTHLY ACTIVE.

Luckly, some of us have THEM on the place to talk.

- THE ROCK -

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Section 2 - Services

3. The games are continually updated, adjusted, expanded and modified. Accordingly, the User shall only be granted the right to use the game in its current version. The User shall have no entitlement to maintenance of the game in the version that existed at the time of concluding the contract. Nor shall the User be entitled to request an update of the respective game.

Section 3 - Premium Services

3. The games undergo continuous development. The Provider reserves the right, at any time, to offer new game functions, remove functions, change functions, make free features chargeable and/or make chargeable features free of charge, without impairing the playability of the game as a whole. If the User has already paid for the use of Premium Services for a period in the future and is unable to use these because they are either no longer available, have been altered and/or are now provided free of charge, the Provider shall offer other Premium Services as a substitute. Any further claims by the User are excluded.

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
A game survives only as long as the players are pleased.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Pheeeww we are very happy that the test results of the weapon balancing/timing issues look very promising. Fixing this required some substantial refactoring of the current code. The old implementation was very inconsistent and even a bad computer/network connection could interfere with these timings... :oops:
Now it feels way better and the ingame results correlate with the game design charts.

With the fix in place we can now finally get the balancing of the weapons right, as they are initially designed and including the new weapons.

So the bottom line is that we we can still follow the release plan for the Maujak update. But before we plan to do a public test on the coming monday, to test performance and check if there are remaining issues left that needs fixing before the live release. A proper public test announcement will soon be available in the forum.

RemeteMan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bakterhu
Clan
nincs
This is a joke that goes here :(
Why did you get to level 55 until you have a new map?
Many players are unable to work, high-level players deliberately did not finish the Christmas Event because they only raised the level level meaninglessly.
I'm already level 54, which I didn't really want to do
No task I can do, now forget the game until there is a new map. :(

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Highway said:
[…]we plan to do a public test on the coming monday[…] A proper public test announcement will soon be available in the forum.

Dear rangers! We are happy to announce that there will indeed be a public test of the NEW MAP update on Monday, January 21. Read all about it here!

-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Narokath said:
Highway said:
[…]we plan to do a public test on the coming monday[…] A proper public test announcement will soon be available in the forum.

Dear rangers! We are happy to announce that there will indeed be a public test of the NEW MAP update on Monday, January 21. Read all about it here!
I am very excited about this and I have some doubts and I do not know if I should take them here or in the support, but come on:
1- My ranger in europa_1 is low level (less than level 10) when I enter the PTR I will "win" things maximum level to perform the test or will I go with the same low level items?
2- I have a YouTube channel where I record Dino Storm videos, could I record a video on the new map and publish as additional content or is not allowed? Thanks and I await answers.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
1. Sorry but your ranger will have the equipment and level as you where at Europe_1. But that helps us to get feedback on the lower level areas as well and not only for the high level stuff. We might give out some stuff during the testing to test specific areas of the game but i would not count on it for this test cycle.

2. Yes you can record footage from the public test for your youtube channel but it would be great if you can mark it as prerelease footage from the testserver. This helps to reduce the confusion for players seeing new stuff that is not yet on the live server.

Looking forward to the ptr test today and see you all there :)

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
ptr still not working :cry:

-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Highway said:
1. Sorry but your ranger will have the equipment and level as you where at Europe_1. But that helps us to get feedback on the lower level areas as well and not only for the high level stuff. We might give out some stuff during the testing to test specific areas of the game but i would not count on it for this test cycle.

2. Yes you can record footage from the public test for your youtube channel but it would be great if you can mark it as prerelease footage from the testserver. This helps to reduce the confusion for players seeing new stuff that is not yet on the live server.

Looking forward to the ptr test today and see you all there :)
Okay, thank you very much for the response and look forward to testing the new map. :D :LOL:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
PTR is open now. Leave your feedback here: https://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=238&t=20550

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
How do I join the PTR?

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Ezequiel

have a look here: https://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?p=49459#p49459 ;)

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
I don't understand why he says '' wrong password '' :sneaky: :sneaky:

Tuxor Young

Reaction score
This not fair ı play this game 7/24 now ı no try test server why ???? game no let us join this map game say wrong password. :mad: :mad:

Ryzen

Reaction score
Tuxor Young said:
This not fair ı play this game 7/24 now ı no try test server why ???? game no let us join this map game say wrong password. :mad: :mad:
Please read the following :-

Highway said:
That is possible due to that the account database is a bit older than live. You can try to use an older password or use the "forgot password" function on the PTR login to regain access. (https://wp-ptr.dinostorm.com) As alternative you can create a new ptr account.

Tuxor Young

Reaction score
okey ı create a nw acc for test server ı hope my rl acc no take ban or somethıng :D :D

ProDinoHunter

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Sakurablade
Clan
--Death Machine--
i made a video for everyone unable to do the ptr
NEW MAP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_jApyfMlg&lc=z22pe3oadoi4yxejo04t1aokgs540d1zwk13u3b1o4bcrk0h00410

el_bary

Reaction score
No puedo decir nada del mapa porque me gusta, pero con respecto a las misiones, son muy repetitivas y eso cansa mucho.

Los cambios de balance ( si se puede decir así ) son insuficientes, tenemos 2 extremos, por un lado el ankylosaurio que esta muy fuerte y al otro lado el parasauriolophus que le falta una mejora, algo muy necesario.

El juego necesita ser optimizado, se buggea mucho, el sonido no se acopla a las acciones, etc.

Las tecnologias ( como dino defensa ) marcan mucha diferencia a niveles bajo, ya que no todos la tienen.

Necesita de un dinosaurio como el THERIZINOSAURIO.

Y COMO UNA IDEA: saquen el juego para Playstation 4/3 Y xbox one/360 ( sin necesidad de ps plus o xbox live) eso traera mas jugadores y se vera mejor y muchos podremos jugar mas comodo.

TezzU

Reaction score
Can you tell us information about which time will be uptade? :)

shadowspringtrap

Reaction score
Umm extra power have problem i dont click it and he put alone why i think its a bug or something can make something please.Thanks to lisening:
Shadow

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
shadowspringtrap said:
Umm extra power have problem i dont click it and he put alone why i think its a bug or something can make something please.Thanks to lisening:
Shadow
Please send a ticket to the support with extra screenshots to explain the issue in more detail.

SweeLLeR

Reaction score
DEVS could u pls check the brontops , cuz they dont drop loots, and it takes year to kill them, thank you

Woak

Reaction score
Hello :D
I wanted to report a game error. It is not possible to pass the lead to a right hand.
Hugs!

Gabizt2

Reaction score
Woak said:
Hello :D
I wanted to report a game error. It is not possible to pass the lead to a right hand.
Hugs!

It's not a bug, u have to put him officer then right hand before to put him leader

Status
Not open for further replies.