TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Next time I hope there's an NPC where players who don't get help from others (receiving the ball) are able to trade with it or some good alternative because running around and asking others whilst getting rejected many times is soul crushing and they are holding me down from completing my event, (Can't find a partner, all are taken) I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with it and I think this problem only persists in dead servers. Thanks Devs.

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
goodnight guys see you when the update is here oh and if i don't come back then my condolences

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Could be eu3 server election seats dynamic amount assigning checked if its working correctly? Asking, because during last 2 weeks in both district elections turns there were many players who didn't win any seat, same for town elections, but still seat number for town elections dropped from 21 to 14, for district from 32 to 20. It didn't decrease so much before, it usually was decreasing by 1-5 for town elections if im not wrong and 4-7 for district elections.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@slejd2001 No solo fue para eu3 si no para todo los servidores, America 5 bajo de 22 a 15, asía de 24 a 18, Tengo entendido que de como disminuye va a aumentara de nuevo, Probablemente puede aumentar pronto.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Could be eu3 server election seats dynamic amount assigning checked if its working correctly? Asking, because during last 2 weeks in both district elections turns there were many players who didn't win any seat, same for town elections, but still seat number for town elections dropped from 21 to 14, for district from 32 to 20. It didn't decrease so much before, it usually was decreasing by 1-5 for town elections if im not wrong and 4-7 for district elections.
This is because the initial estimate value was shifted out completly and now using the real data from each server to calculate the seats. Now its more competitive to gain a seat. As you get your full fame back when not winning a seat you can try again on the next election with a bigger chance to win.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
it was competitive enough already
not really. you could just join a big clan, spend some gc to supply the towers showing that you're involved in the maintnance and growth of the clan/alliance and you would easly get picked for rex this way.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
not really. you could just join a big clan, spend some gc to supply the towers showing that you're involved in the maintnance and growth of the clan/alliance and you would easly get picked for rex this way.
Then might as well let those top clan be GM clan and control the server, there should be some form of balance in power in the game ⚖⚖

Status
Not open for further replies.