Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I was talking about the imbalance of war between attackers and defenders on dead servers and the enemies react with laugh emoji to cover it up as a joke but it's a serious thing.
ah yes, unfortunately that's how this game is, there is a lot of toxicity

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Esta semana habrá algo nuevo?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Esta semana habrá algo nuevo?
We absolutely understood what you said in the (English) thread and it changed our life. In fact, I rented a huge billboard in my village and made my neighbours see that and it changed their lives too, thanks bro 🤝

Lemillion

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Hathaway
Clan
-
Hello, I would like to ask the developer how can the number of seats in town hall increase? what cndition needs to be met so they increase So far, even tho there has been more applicant that number of seat availaible, the number of seats for the next period didn't increase

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I want to leave my children in the future and tell them to play the game when it gets updated.. The legacy must go on
Before u leave, tell ur kids to join their uncles clan in eu4 I will give them free rexes as a bonus (100k supp pts only) and tell them how much you loved them 👍

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask the developer how can the number of seats in town hall increase? what cndition needs to be met so they increase So far, even tho there has been more applicant that number of seat availaible, the number of seats for the next period didn't increase
This is related to the player applications per elections in the period and the last periods. When we deployed the update we estimated an generous starting value for everyone to gain positions quickly. Noticable by all the empty seats in the beginning which will not usually the case. Therefore on lower populated servers seats will decrease until it finds it right spot. Basically its activity based on how many seats are available.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Omg, where is the topic of part 3? devs love to test the patience of players

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Tengan paciencia recuerden que los desarrolladores dijeron que no hay algo escrito de la parte 3, Así que significa que están haciendo desde cero y lleva tiempo, Solo esperen.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Tengan paciencia recuerden que los desarrolladores dijeron que no hay algo escrito de la parte 3, Assim que significa que están haciendo desde zero y lleva time, Solo waiten.
what will be in part 3 has already been said, now it remains to open the topic for debate

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hey Devs, I cant even CLICK on bandits and they dont walk, they SLIDEE I tried relogging but still unable to fix it, no idea how I can kill them if I have to collect my boxes xd I faced this issue with players long time ago but it happened again. (p.s I got rekt xd)
1687451533347.png
Second pic: THEY ARENT ALIVE and long gone actually. I think graphical issues xd1687451746728.png

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@TheDinoWarrior it seems like a graphical issue, but the matter has been shared with the development team for better review.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think there should be a limit of how many those minions could spawn and not only for this monstrous centro, but generally for all quests where is monster, leader, king and etc. I noticed when like 15-20 of them stands still, there is no lag, but when they are moving, its lagging, specially when players are fighting with them.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway Esto es posible ? Son dos alguaciles que lograron llegar a sheriff y esto parece un bug visual de perfil, por que he revisado en monumento y el alguacil 33 no aparece en dicho puesto y se le refleja en el perfil del guardabosque que si aparece.

Screenshot_38.png
Screenshot_39.png

Status
Not open for further replies.