Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
well i'm sorry but i have to say something, you got back most things that changed in 2 days in the game, but the 30 day super booster that used me was 12 days left yesterday, and when i looked today i saw 11 days left i think you should change it too, am i right?

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
I have found one more point that you should urgently change ...

if you have dinostorm + you get double XP ... you also have the possibility to get a 90% XP boost ...

However, I just noticed that if you get 90% XP boost you don't get 90% of the dinostorm + but only 90% of the original XP ...

That means...

you should set that with dinostorm + you also get 90% of the double XP ..!

like zbs (for the people who still didn't understand)
I get (without DinoStorm +) 4500 XP
with DinoStorm + there are 9000

through the 90% XP booster it should then
add the normal 4100XP without DinoStorm +
but with DinoStorm + there should be the 8100XP!

because now I only get 75% of what I am entitled to!

Thanks!

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hmmm I was thinking ... will the bandits be able to claim the buildings when the buildings are white for a certain amount of time? the name of the AI Clan would appear on the same building.

I've been analyzing it, and I see that it will no longer be necessary to maintain a full map only if you don't have 80 active members.

I know other small clans could take advantage of other areas, but starting with something not so simple could be fun.

Alef_11

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Alef_11
Clan
Clan of the Best
si ojala hagan la actualización al juego, y cambien y coloquen cosas nuevas al juego que lo necesita y no que pasen años y queden solo en palabras pues un juego crece con cada actualización, pues es algo refrescante y nuevo `para todos los jugadores, pues en mi opinión este juego tiene mucho potencial y si a este juego se dedica y actualiza mejorando todo y trayendo nuevas cosas el crecimiento que tendrá va hacer grande, o tomen de ejemplo otros juegos famosos y verán que esos juegos se mantienen por las actualizaciones es mi opinión

ChristianWinds

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
ChristianWinds
Clan
No clan
Hola también deben tener en cuenta estas sugerencias:
-Las misiones son muy monótonas
-El endgame es muy malo
-La cosa mas guapa del juego es el PvP, casi nadie se lo activa, incentiven el PvP en el juego (por ejemplo que al tenerlo activo te den mas experiencia, o agregar misiones de PvP)
-Agregar mas cosas para gastar el oro, yo recargo oro y no se ve mucho en que gastarlo ... si agregan cosas para gastar el oro, la comunidad se incentivará mas a recargar.
-Mas implantes y tecnologias
-Agregar mas mecanicas de juego
-Agregar "jefes" que solo pueden derrotar en grupo, haciendo que la comunidad se agrupe para completarlas
Con esto se asegura un Dino storm mucho mejor como juego y MMO

ChristianWinds

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
ChristianWinds
Clan
No clan
Hola también deben tener en cuenta estas sugerencias:
-Las misiones son muy monótonas
-El endgame es muy malo
-La cosa mas guapa del juego es el PvP, casi nadie se lo activa, incentiven el PvP en el juego (por ejemplo Que al tenerlo activo te den mas Experiencia, o para contactar Misiones De PvP)
-Agregar mas cosas para gastar el oro, yo recargo oro y no se ve mucho en que gastarlo ... si agregan cosas para gastar el oro, la comunidad se incentivará mas a recargar.
-Mas implantes y tecnologias
-Agregar mas mecanicas de juego
-Agregar "jefes" que solo pueden derrotar en grupo, haciendo que la comunidad se agrupe para completarlas
Con esto se asegura un Dino storm mucho mejor como juego y MMO

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Hmmm I was thinking ... will the bandits be able to claim the buildings when the buildings are white for a certain amount of time? the name of the AI Clan would appear on the same building.
as i remember devs told that towers will become just white, but your idea is interesting

garib

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
garib
Clan
DesTiNy INeViTaBle
The mission of level 44 quest (priority: survival) is impossible to complete after update, please fix this

GEOVANE

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
a
Clan
não participo
se a atualização resolve o problema da fama que é injustamente distribuída por jogadores com muita influência já é um grande passo a frente, a conquista do t-rex deve ser pelo mérito do jogador

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@devs Hello, is there something new? :D

Here I have other suggestions:

+ The mines must give more gold (fame) so that they are more loved by the players.

+ The gold nuggets offered by the mines should be sold for both fame and dds. It is literally a mineral that costs money.

+ The production status of buildings should always be normal. But with the possibility that members of a clan can use their clan funds to repair or increase the production status.

+ A building attacked or looted (even after) must maintain low or no status.

+ The leader of a clan must increase + 0.7% within a portal attacked by the same clan.

+ Clan Attributes must be purchased with Clan Funds and not Missions.

+ The token store will bring various items for defense or attack, therefore there should be items that can be purchased with tokens + clan funds. The leader and right hand can buy them.

Questions:

What will happen to the supplies? Will they continue to be bought with gold or can they be obtained by hunting or with dds?

What other items will we have in the new store?

What kind of fame distribution do you plan so that all members of a clan get what they deserve?

Will there be more changes in relation to the Town hall? I mean, is there a way to avoid clan rotations? because from my point of view, anonymizing a position in the town hall will not be enough because then the ruling clans can organize themselves on each page of the same town hall. For example, there are 3 clans, clan 1 decides to take the gold offices (sheriff) for a certain time, the other two clans take the other offices. After a while, Clan 2 takes over as sheriff and so on.

I think a solution to this would be for some offices to pause for a while or vary their required amount of fame. Therefore, at times, entering a director's office can cost 9k of fame but 100k of dds or 20k of fame but 60k dds.

Last edited:

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
why is the time in the game only in the morning ? why isn't it happening tonight ?
when are we going to sleep?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
why is the time in the game only in the morning ? why isn't it happening tonight ?
because the devs are German, and in Germany it is night xd

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
it depends on server where you play xd, servers have different times

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
+ The gold nuggets offered by the mines should be sold for both fame and dds. It is literally a mineral that costs money.
its metal, not mineral xd

What other items will we have in the new store?
We left most of them out as they are not fixed but here are some examples:
  • Item to construct map shortcuts
  • Item to lure monstrosities to visit a map
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map
But dont nail us down on them. Its just some examples that this section could offer for the players to shape the gameworld.
i guess this would be the answer xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
or do you mean what else devs plan/will add? xd
Yes, I still don't understand how item shortcuts work and what items will the sheriff's store have.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Yes, I still don't understand how item shortcuts work and what items will the sheriff's store have.
its not sheriff store xd , currently its called celebrity store. if im not wrong, everybody will be able to access it, just items will have price of tokens+gems/dds/gc... and i think devs will make shortcut items when they will be working on maps.
Celebrity Store (in Dinoville)
  • Offers exclusive items that can only be purchased with “Dinoville Tokens” and additional currency like dollars, gold, gems etc.
  • It will also offer additional items that are only available for sheriff, like skins etc. to make that position still desirable
  • Remove the sheriff limitation for the normal T-Rex but it requires a large amount of “Dinoville Tokens” to purchase it. Balanced that it is a similar effort to unlock the T-Rex as before but with the ability to gain progress in small steps.
    • Baby t-rex remains sheriff exclusive to be purchased
xd

it still would be nice if devs would say what else they would like to add

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Another fun idea to spend dinoville tokes would be to bring back the slot machine.

but to be worth spending tokens, the machine must have normal or satisfactory rewards.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
ya sabemos que es una actualización por año o cada 2 años cuando dirán algo de algún avance o algo

thunder007

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
thunder
Clan
sem clan
Is it possible for you to solve this problem? many players abuse this and spend hours and hours draining a map with low lvl accounts while in their main account he hunts, This wears out a lot of players who don't use fakes, who need to go defend their maps

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Is it possible for you to solve this problem? many players abuse this and spend hours and hours draining a map with low lvl accounts while in their main account he hunts, This wears out a lot of players who don't use fakes, who need to go defend their maps
quien lo diría vino a llorar, cuando mi clan pego mapa en enero tuvimos que aguantar cuentas falsas drenando y no estuvimos llorando XD, ahora vienes a llorar tu uff que gran avance XD y todos los server saben que siempre pasa eso, entonces no llore

ChristianWinds

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
ChristianWinds
Clan
No clan
Debería haber ropa que solo se pueda comprar con oro en una tienda, para animar a la gente a cargar mas oro a su cuenta y conseguir ropa premium...hasta ahora hay muy pocas y la mayoría se pueden crear en la forja.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Stalemate- a situation in which the group(s) involved in an argument can neither win or get an advantage and no action can be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.