Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
It would be a good idea if we could farm gold coins from mobs (very similar to steel legions), to be able to buy supplies or upgrade our inventory.

Or we could also get supplies by exclusively hunting bandits.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
It would be a good idea if we could farm gold coins from mobs (very similar to steel legions), to be able to buy supplies or upgrade our inventory.

It makes sense, but it would be fairer 1 coin for each being VERY rare at the time of the drop, after all someone who is only intending to farm or level up, would do very well and get rich, with more than 200 golds

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
It makes sense, but it would be fairer 1 coin for each being VERY rare at the time of the drop, after all someone who is only intending to farm or level up, would do very well and get rich, with more than 200 golds
yup, that's how it works in steel legions xD

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

It's a very good idea. I have played a game called Curse of Aros in the past where at high levels, you have a rare chance of getting the in game currency as a drop from the high level monsters. Which players use to buy cosmetic, boosts and other commodities. In CoA the drops come from 1 to 5 units of the in game currency while that game has way more grinding that DS.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
this is not the main topic of the thread, we know that, but just an observation, because it would be nice to implement new things and small details, with a lot of relevance until the main update be finished.😁

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
With the new NPC bandits, I think the damage towards monster of violent booster should be severely nerfed.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Come to think of it, jump gates will probably benefit dinosaurs like brachi, anky and centro in pvp combats, ( I mean in careers to defend or attack ). :unsure:

However, I still insist that these dinosaurs deserve a little more endurance, no one really wants these dinosaurs in the early levels :)

Last edited:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Come to think of it, jump gates will probably benefit dinosaurs like brachi, anky and centro in pvp combats, ( I mean in careers to defend or attack ). :unsure:

However, I still insist that these dinosaurs deserve a little more endurance, no one really wants these dinosaurs in the early levels :)
agreed. turtles move faster🐢

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

I think adding 10% more speed to EVERY dinosaur would be more tolerable, to play with everyone without feeling like a turtle 🐢 I played on a new account of Parasaurus, and I felt that it was quite slow, so imagine the tanks (brachi, Anky) of approximate level? I had a headache to get to the other side of a corridor on the map with only level 5 Parasaurus, it's ok for him to be slow because he's much slower than a level 5 coelo, but I say the animal's speed is almost intolerable for bothering a lot to reach any destination..

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I understand very well the usefulness of the resistance implant, and yes, it is very useful to avoid this problem, but I believe that you feel a little uncomfortable, because you feel a little limited to use the combination that you will want , for example, you will have to put the implant in place of another that you wanted out of necessity.. The resistance implant helps a lot! But I think they should still slightly increase the speed of the dinosaurs, for combo for X1 or war, for defense or offense not to seem kind of limited..

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
this is not the main topic of the thread, we know that, but just an observation, because it would be nice to implement new things and small details, with a lot of relevance until the main update be finished.😁

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Gonna give a brief impression on the new items available at the new store.

Personally not even remotely impressed by the clothes that will be available in that store. These clothes does not scream "fight for me", instead they are very boring and dull.

@Highway take it as a feedback, below is a suggestion thread that contains new skin patterns, these skins are what I would fight for and worth fighting for. Thread was done by @OrionZG and it received a lot of positive response from the community.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Really the set for those who are already sheriff was not a "Boom!" "Too much" "Amazing". The clothes are strange on the characters, maybe the problem is the characters to which the clothes are totally different when not used.

Personally not even remotely impressed by the clothes that will be available in that store. These clothes does not scream "fight for me", instead they are very boring and dull.

@Highway take it as a feedback, below is a suggestion thread that contains new skin patterns, these skins are what I would fight for and worth fighting for. Thread was done by @OrionZG and it received a lot of positive response from the community.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
so, those who are not part of a dominant clan will have to wait months to get something from the new store 🤔

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
so, those who are not part of a dominant clan will have to wait months to get something from the new store 🤔
That would be the easiest way, although some clans may just steal towers for short time and collected fame keep in clan inv for fame auctions, ik that its hard, but just saying that its possible

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway there will be only 1 slot for bidding in fame auction or several?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
so, those who are not part of a dominant clan will have to wait months to get something from the new store
It has been said, amount of Silver Crown that will be obtainable through Auctions will be minimal compared to what the Town Hall will offer in the future.

Yet still, it's safe to assume that the alliance which is more dominant will keep on buying things from the new Emporium Shop, until Part 2 & 3 comes along.

That would be the easiest way, although some clans may just steal towers for short time and collected fame keep in clan inv for fame auctions, ik that its hard, but just saying that its possible
Near impossible what you're suggesting.

If an enemy takes my tower and make some fame with it, then my dominant alliance just retake back the tower, makes more fame and crush that person's fame in the auctions to get Silver Crown.

Yes there will be a gap between the dominant clans and the oppressed ones, in terms of acquiring Silver Crown.

Members of a dominant clan might abuse of this until part 2 is here. The only way to reduce this would be that part 2 s implemented with the minimal delay.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

I also made a 2nd part xd

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
And we're going to release an update where all the players will kill themselves to see who can win these lame auctions of fame just to get tokens and still spend on those horrendous outfits that might as well be something better than just a badly done PNG.. A cool and exclusive outfit could be one that dinoville advocates wear. Now it's the final stretch to see if these out-of-touch updates will improve the game.. After all, what is the need for jumping portals? We used to have maps with interconnected paths, famous shortcuts, and I don't know why they took that. It was better to come back with the old map than to add a more spent medium in this game, lately you spend more than earn something in Dino Storm, totally p2win that game.. So many good ways to try to deal with problems and prefer to make it even more difficult. The idea of changing the endgame and the way to win rex may be good, but in the end it may not work out because they were worked the wrong way. A lot of patience now for those who are going to continue in this game having these updates 🤣🤏

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
And we're going to release an update where all the players will kill themselves to see who can win these lame auctions of fame just to get tokens and still spend on those horrendous outfits that might as well be something better than just a badly done PNG.. A cool and exclusive outfit could be one that dinoville advocates wear. Now it's the final stretch to see if these out-of-touch updates will improve the game..
1659731580578.png

possibly we also get silver crowns in mini events or codes xd

Status
Not open for further replies.