Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
Some ideas that can help balance the battle between attackers and defenders:

-The more portals a clan has, the more frequent mobs attacks should be. (already mentioned by other players, but worth reinforcing).

-Be possible to steal portals fame, without the need to drain them completely. (because it is difficult to get to drain portals to 0%, especially if there are few attackers).

-Increase the drain percentage of a portal. (with the new "jump gates" defenders would arrive faster, thus making it difficult for attackers to drain efficiently).

-The attacked portal will only return to its normal ''green'' state if at least one defender is healing for some time.
Attacked portals continue to produce fame, not as much as if they were in a normal state, of course. (but this would help the attackers to keep stealing fame during the map attack, otherwise, on the first attacked portal or even before the attack starts, the defenders they would simply collect the fame of the whole map and so the attackers would not have anything and would waste time and money, as is currently the case).

-Be possible to revive in attacked portals. The normal time to revive in a ''green'' portal is 15 seconds, in a red portal the time would increase to 45 seconds, just revive. (during wars the attackers are the ones who die the most, and in a completely attacked map, they are forced to revive in another map, or in dinoville, making them give up faster etc...)

-Increase the time to use Recovery Kits. (It's already hard to face dominants, and it gets even harder, when players keep using recovery kits every 5 seconds after they die.)

-Maps like Maujak and CCV are difficult to attack as they are expensive to revive and teleport and they contain the highest concentration of active players (the dominant ones). So fame production on these maps should be lower or be attacked more often by mobs.

Most players nowadays don't want to leave the ''comfort zone'' they want to have a map and dominate the elections and still have the good life of hunting in peace. they team up in massive alliances to crush enemies and have even less work defending maps.

I believe that to end the monopoly of alliances, defenders have to wear out as much as attackers, it's a simple logic, if a clan wants to have a map 24h, it will have to work 24h for it. And that would also help defenders to have more responsibility in choosing their leaders and choosing players who really try hard for positions. That way, ''corrupt'' leaders wouldn't have so much freedom to give positions to friends or players who don't deserve it.
And I doubt very much that anyone can stay 24 hours in this game to defend or attack the maps, it is extremely tiring and exhausting

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
And I doubt very much that anyone can stay 24 hours in this game to defend or attack the maps, it is extremely tiring and exhausting
so the clans establish schedules where they are strong or weak, it is a good idea to avoid the domination of a clan or alliance

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
@Highway Hello! If you can answer this message it would be very interesting to better understand what the developers of the game think about the future. Well, the idea of changing the way to win the tyrannosaurus rex can be interesting since the idea is to end alliances and clans monopolizing everything but you see, in a way we will still be stuck in office because they give the tokens to release things and wanting or not we will need the help of friends or even alliances to watch / keep the the facilities and ensure fame, good seeing how the alliances of this game are I kick that few players will really help themselves.. Because it seems that this update will only influence the selfishness of certain people who want everything just for them so I think wanting to break a system that has existed for years is almost impossible. I think the idea of the endgame and everything is great but it seems that we are regressing in time, after all the facilities will be individual as they were before, only it will be a little worse To keep them. Now let's get to the point of the election, do you really think that the sistem of investing all the fame in the election right? And if someone random passes you you won't even know? Out you won't even see who's winning? That's a long shot, you'll strive to have fame and can just have your effort thrown in the trash. And we're really going to get re-election? That's totally nothing to do, other than that they want to reset the positions of those who already have something, what's the point of it? I wish you had other ways to earn tokens. If we're going to have this flawed election system that you want because there's better to have another way to earn these tokens at an event maybe.. This update could be the milestone or chaos of this game. And I've been noting that the game is closing a lot, for all the players I know is like this, maybe improving performance is a good one before releasing some update next month.. I wanted more explanations of these systems because it seems that everything will make it difficult. Good luck with the ideas!
I hate how I have to be a good guy to get rex. I want to be a bad guy and get rex. Make a new outlaw camp where you can get rex by being an outlaw and doing outlaw stuff. Where outlaw missions would be very rewarding for the player.

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
so the clans establish schedules where they are strong or weak, it is a good idea to avoid the domination of a clan or alliance
Leaving the game tiring is not the best idea to end the alliances since you want so much, there are so many better ways to deal with it k

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Leaving the game tiring is not the best idea to end the alliances since you want so much, there are so many better ways to deal with it k
You're right, fighting for your own reward is very tiring... 😓

I prefer to relax and wait my turn to win the rex, without any effort. 🥱

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
That's totally nothing to do, other than that they want to reset the positions of those who already have something, what's the point of it?
positions wont be rested, just players will be able to win same elctions over and over again and as i remember, highway has said before, max won position will be saved, in other words if you win sheriff once and then will go for ranger elections, after winning ranger elections you wont become ranger, you still will stay sheriff

highway already said that they refined the concept of 2nd part and will start working or already started on it this week, so i assume we may get info about it soon

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
I hate how I have to be a good guy to get rex. I want to be a bad guy and get rex. Make a new outlaw camp where you can get rex by being an outlaw and doing outlaw stuff. Where outlaw missions would be very rewarding for the player.
XDD you killed me with that funny thought! p-p I would gladly enjoy it too! I would burn Eu4 all together e.e

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
the shirt is already in the game and the "rogue jeans"red boots(i made them) but whatever is on her head is not
Is that a drawing of yourself at the bottom right corner. It's cute. Although not as good as my art.

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
You're right, fighting for your own reward is very tiring... 😓

I prefer to relax and wait my turn to win the rex, without any effort. 🥱
So it's easy, but also leave the game more tiring does not help kk friend

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I would like to suggest some interesting achievements and their respective rewards:

Something to keep in mind for achievements is that they should give much more satisfying or interesting rewards. Personally, I wouldn't focus on or be interested in completing an achievement that gives me 500 experience as a reward.

Some achievements should be scaled, I mean, similar to events (complete/achieve 100, 200, 300, 500 items). The same achievement should also be added but on a different map. For example: inflict "x" amount of damage in goldfields, mokon woods, green volcano, etc. Mainly to differentiate the amount of achievements a player has.

Some ideas:
  • Survivor: Be outlawed for 24 hours, 48, 144.... (Reward: New title).
  • Hunter: knocks down 500 smilodons, 5000 entelodonts and 5000 brontops. It can also be scaled (Reward: Hunter skin or clothing).
  • Expert: Inflicts "x" amount of damage in each weapon (reward: titles related to the weapon, e.g. "Hammer Expert, Burning Cold Expert...etc").
  • Supremacy: Win 5 times sheriff (New title called supremacy and an exclusive skin).
  • Attacker; inflicts x amount of damage to PVP players. Can also be scaled (reward: 14 days of violent boost).
  • Winner: Win "x" amount of times the same office in the town hall (reward: anything that is INTERESTING).
  • Fight and fight: Do not die being a duelist for "x" amount of time (Reward: Gold).
  • False King: Inflicts "x" amount of damage in PVP to players with Tyrannosaurus (Reward: exclusive skin).
  • Miner: get "x" amount of gems (reward: more gems).
  • Millionaire: Get "x" amount of dino dollars (reward: New title called millionaire).
  • Justice: defeat "x" amount of bandits (reward: Dino dollars).
  • Famous: Accumulate "x" amount of fame (Reward: exclusive skin).

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
Claro que debemos poner un alto a los clanes dominantes y detener el dominio de todos los servidores por estos clanes, pero para esto debemos establecer las guerras clan vs clan , y un limite de zonas por clanes, sin embargo existen cabos sueltos como impedir que los clanes alfas se creen mas clanes pequeños.
Esto es algo que esta tomando tiempo, pero si tienen ideas podrian aportarlas el objetivo es disminuir el poder de los clanes y que todos puedan tener acceso a la fama

looks my last post, its the best idea to stop the alpha clans

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
here my last post again but now in english:

I'm fed up -.-"

I'll stop playing!

an update which has been discussed for almost 2 years and we don't get any information about it,

servers that are taken over by alpha clans, where they decide that you must have lvl45 in order to be allowed to win for the election to the governor (just had the conversation with darklord pl on eu3...

first he said i couldn't sign up for the election under lvl45...then i showed him the opposite whereupon he said he meant that i had to be lvl45 first before any of the alpha clans would think about helping me with the election ...

open a new server, edit the rules for the elections and the gates or whatever but finally stop the alpha clans...
otherwise you won't have any more players when you're finally done with the update -.-

maybe you just do it that way that 1 clan 1 gate... let's say 30 days can last and then be blocked for 30 days (both in attack and in posture)
you do the same with the elections, if eg the ghost division won the last election, this clan can only contest this election again (therefore another one from the clan) when the next election is over...

so everyone would have the chance to win the elections!!!

And as for the gates, I'm still of the same opinion...
simply install a blockade so that the alpha clans are forced to play together with the small clans and the gaming experience in the low lvl not only refers to getting up as quickly as possible but also to making a chilled one and maybe only against other low lvl to defend or conquer the gates (so that the pvp feeling, gate and claim feeling and especially clan cohesion is also suggested to the lowies!!!)

Eg you can only hold, attack, defend mokon woods from lvl15 to lvl24...

so the alpha clans (which almost only consist of max lvl) can bang their heads in the mountain murak as they want and the rest can play the game, have fun and above all don't lose interest in it because of the alpha clans...

bye

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
servers that are taken over by alpha clans, where they decide that you must have lvl45 in order to be allowed to win for the election to the governor
Idk on what servers you asked about it but similar things are in other servers, not only in eu3, just saying

For clans there wouldnt be much of point letting lower lvls than that since they are unable to really help in fights or supply towers if they have too low lvl, 45 is like optimal

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
Everyone above this post, calm down and be patient so that you can be constructive about this topic, we know it takes time but being impatient will lead to more errors than being patient, give it time, thanks for reading 🙂

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Everyone above this post, calm down and be patient so that you can be constructive about this topic, we know it takes time but being impatient will lead to more errors than being patient, give it time, thanks for reading 🙂
Agreed, like I said before, we should wait until devs provide us with more info, giving ideas now without a clear concept of what we should be expecting could backfire.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
screams in impatientness

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
highway already said that they refined the concept of 2nd part and will start working or already started on it this week, so i assume we may get info about it soon
Next week they start... we will probably have the first part in the first week of August (maybe?)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Next week they start... we will probably have the first part in the first week of August (maybe?)
I think 2 weeks in august, so like 14th august. We should make a small clan in some deader than dead server where we are all in the same clan to bet about update and winner is the one closest to the truth.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
This is literally me. I would like to have some fun. In albion online f.e. you can level up/grow by doing dungeons, gathering but also ganking (killing players and taking their loot). I mostly love ganking but this game which in some ways is similar, doesen't support it and i quit every 2nd month because of boredom.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hey @Highway :) I was thinking that the token store could introduce the mechanic of trading items between players.

It's simple: in the store we buy an trade box (or gift), in that box we can put any item, (with its limitations of course). The box will have an option to "send a player" (as long as they are nearby). The opposing player receives it and that's it.

Also, it would be balanced because you would have to buy it with tokens first and the box would have limitations like: 4 different types of items for 30-50 amounts; except skins or dresses that are 1 quantity).

What do others think of this idea? :D

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Hey @Highway :) I was thinking that the token store could introduce the mechanic of trading items between players.

It's simple: in the store we buy an trade box (or gift), in that box we can put any item, (with its limitations of course). The box will have an option to "send a player" (as long as they are nearby). The opposing player receives it and that's it.

Also, it would be balanced because you would have to buy it with tokens first and the box would have limitations like: 4 different types of items for 30-50 amounts; except skins or dresses that are 1 quantity).

What do others think of this idea? :D
Can I load a pipe bomb and mail it with the box? I think I can open a loot box business. Win and get 1000 DD, Lose and explode and lose 1000 DD.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Can I load a pipe bomb and mail it with the box? I think I can open a loot box business. Win and get 1000 DD, Lose and explode and lose 1000 DD.
terrorist

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i think it could be also made that 55 lvl players get clan boosters from every quest, not like every 2nd quest and maybe not only 1 boosters but few. its kind of also related with 55 lvl players endgame so i think this idea should be considered. this would add a little bit more variety to the 55 lvl players, since it would be additional activity for 55 players related with attacking and defending towers, beside just collecting dds and other stuff for combat and also to be more free from low lvls, since they are the main clan boosters collectors.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
While you are working on this code update, enjoy and please improve the coelofisis camera 🥺

I know it seems forced, but sometimes I catch the camera focusing on the animal's ass :b

Status
Not open for further replies.