What's new

#10 Dinosaur & Weapon Balance

Zeyrox321

Reaction score
I don't wanna quit playing dino storm cuz like it has SOOOOOO much potential that I don't want this game to be wasted
We need you to work hard on this NO One like Pirate Galaxy or Steel legions please devs put more attention to this game or give this game to a better group of devs

NAM

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
-
Clan
-
WHAT - IS - GOING - ON?
The game has not received updates or maintenance for a long time. WE have not received updates or explanations for a long time. I don't agree with anyone being rude, but you must understand our side. I don't know if this is happening with all servers, all countries or something, but the game has been extremely UNSTABLE for days. In the midst of wars, in the midst of drains or whatever the player is doing, the game simply falls and takes forever to play and no, it is not anyone's internet or computer, after all we are not having an internet crisis in set with x, y, z countries or are we?
I don't blame people who are tired, nor do I want to be rude and despise your work cause dino storm is a dear game of mine and my friends but at the moment we are only having disappointment and disadvantages in continuing to play.
Waiting for improvements and the attention this game deserves.

Synx

Reaction score
i wanted to take advantage of that are talking about balancing and say that miss the EXTRA of the dinosaur or the weapon should not happen and I think many think the same.
And I wanted to take advantage and also say that this could be solved before the big update, because I do not think something so easy to fix, because just take something that has already been put

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xx-SpookyGoddess-xx
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
this is starting to get ridiculous. its been almost 3 weeks without any response from the devs, or even just a moderator! there are currently major problems with the game. lag issues, delay with attacks to an almost unplayable degree (my weapon skills don't work half the time! seriously, y'all wanna address that now?), and general complaints from the players about bugs and minor aspects. highway's account says he was last online today - is it really so hard to take 10 minutes to write a post about what's coming? to address player concerns? to even just say "we see these bugs and we'll fix them ASAP"?

ZeroXxc

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
ZerooXx
Clan
Malasf
Nos podrían dar información sobre lo que está pasando por favor??? Hace mucho no sabemos nada...

Cómo va la actualización de balance? Hay cambios, han hecho algo? Están haciendo algo??

Otra cosa, si no es mucho pedir, darnos información sobre EVENTO DE HALOWEN, cuando comienza o algo... Ya sabemos cuándo va a ser aproximadamente, pero si ustedes nos dan las noticias o información eso nos alegra a los jugadores, aunque sepamos que falta algo de tiempo para que ocurran esas cosas... @Highway @Narokath @NaY @Faye quien sea...

- Red Tornado -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmoDeLosEspejos
Clan
i do not have
Hello, that balance will only be of the dinosaurs? If it were weapons, it would also be much better, I explain why, nowadays almost most dino storm players use gatling and yager you don't see someone used a hammer, burning cold and peacemaker, they should give more priority to weapons than They gave life to the game, not only do we have to use gatling or yager just because they do more damage than the others, they have good skills and among other things, look at the hammer, you can't see ANYONE using it, I would love for them to do something to the hammer, it's the first weapon What we use in the game and it deserves more, its damage is fine, range and cadence should increase something, and on its skills the coup de grace is very good only that the penetration effect does not take effect, it only takes effect if you wear some serious penetration garment much better if it would be effect by itself without wearing any penetration garment I would appreciate it, the rocket does not hurt it is like an ornament for the hammer I have not noticed that it does damage so if they will increase or They will change the skill anyway I appreciate it, well give more priority to the weapons that gave life to the burning cold game, hammer, peacemaker I would appreciate it, I hope you read this, have a good afternoon / evening

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Arabe Clan
Hello, that balance will only be of the dinosaurs? If it were weapons, it would also be much better, I explain why, nowadays almost most dino storm players use gatling and yager you don't see someone used a hammer, burning cold and peacemaker, they should give more priority to weapons than They gave life to the game, not only do we have to use gatling or yager just because they do more damage than the others, they have good skills and among other things, look at the hammer, you can't see ANYONE using it, I would love for them to do something to the hammer, it's the first weapon What we use in the game and it deserves more, its damage is fine, range and cadence should increase something, and on its skills the coup de grace is very good only that the penetration effect does not take effect, it only takes effect if you wear some serious penetration garment much better if it would be effect by itself without wearing any penetration garment I would appreciate it, the rocket does not hurt it is like an ornament for the hammer I have not noticed that it does damage so if they will increase or They will change the skill anyway I appreciate it, well give more priority to the weapons that gave life to the burning cold game, hammer, peacemaker I would appreciate it, I hope you read this, have a good afternoon / evening
Every dino, gun, imp, tech, skills, attributes all of them and for clothes will be balanced.

Typer

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
lI ...TyperLek ...Il
Clan
xXGALACTICOSXx
Since it would take so long to update the balance, why didn't do a separate update to correct the errors that are most irritating the
players?
1) Extra fails (not a bug, but no player wants it).
2) Critics with absurd damage.
3) Lvl 55 takes much lower lvl damage.
4) Bots and players dodge without them using any agility items.
5) Gatling with extra powers very OP.
6) The ability is available for use and will not work during pvp.
If these errors had been corrected, players would have more patience to wait for the big update. ☺🕔🍃

ZeroXxc

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
ZerooXx
Clan
Malasf
What a shame, days go by and nobody answers suggestions, or the questions we ask ... I hope they give us news soon about the game, or halowen event at least ... this is becoming very desperate ... There are people who put a lot of money into the game per week, or per month etc, and they do not even respond to us in the forum, nor do they give news or information about whatever ...

razeryox

Reaction score
What you are saying its completely right, now carnotaurs are too weak; i can't hunt the levels I was hunting yesterday
yeah this is true the killed Carnotaurus and now it's useless
hopefully they will fix it in future update

NAM

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Over 20 days with no questions answered... I don't know if they want to make a big surprise (without any kind of ''warning'') or it is disregard for the players. I mean, literally do not speak to us a single ''please wait a bit we're working on it'' and it's just soooooo disappointing cause I keep waiting, as do many players, but every day without answers I believe that many are discouraged and I hope the team is not discouraged too because since the last update last month (yes, almost 1 month ago) there have been bugs and instability in the game and it seems that you are giving up on game and us, what is really happening? We need to have our doubts resolved, I'm sorry.

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
We always try to keep the community in the loop on what is going on during development. But sometimes its not easy when we just have negative things to bring on the table before they are fully evaluated on how to address them. The balancing thing really get our heads to spin and we where quite frustrated that it takes so long
Good things come to those who are patient. There is no way to tell what the devs are going through to get the game in shape for everyone. Try supporting them instead of antagonizing them :)

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xx-SpookyGoddess-xx
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
sorry, but that's not really an excuse for radio silence for 3 weeks. its better to tell us they're working on it than just leave us in the dark. and not only that, they completely ignored the question of "what can we expect for guns, techs, and implants in the balance?" they've also ignored some bugs and changes they've made that have had a very negative impact on the game. a common complaint i see right now is the lag and constant crashing, as well as dinosaur and weaponskills not working like they should. so no, this is not a matter of "lol be patient guys." its a matter of "the devs are ignoring everything that's wrong with the game and keeping us in the dark about everything."

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
No, expecting an update that changes every aspect of the game and then degrading them because they are "ignoring" the community is extremely drastic. Do you work? Do you give an update to your customers every step of the way? Do you give every sentence of your essay to your professor as its completed? Come on, they said updates would be given as sections are completed.

Try being more positive with the feedback, im sure they know about the lag, they already tried to fix mass server lag which caused other problems so they obviously know about them. Its not easy to fix these things, more so with a small team.

Expecting too much and being hostile will get you no where.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xx-SpookyGoddess-xx
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
again, that's literally not an excuse. look at the devs for any major mmorpg - final fantasy xiv, guild wars 2, world of warcraft. their devs give constant updates on what they're doing, what's going on, even if its maybe not anything major. they keep their playerbase in the know so that they know that the devs are aware of major bugs, lag, problems, etc. that is what i am talking about. we don't know what's going on. we don't know if they know about the issues with the skills (which seem to go hand-in-hand with lag issues) and we still don't know what to expect to come out of the update in regards to guns, imps, techs which i mentioned in my previous post.

no, i don't give an update every step of the way, nor would a professor see every sentence as its completed. but that's irrelevant, because that's not what i'm asking of the devs. go look at updates for games on steam. go look at the type of update logs that devs for major mmos write. that is what we should be getting on dinostorm. it is not asking too much. in fact, it is asking the bare minimum. people are leaving the game and it is dying because we have no idea when to expect the balance or even what's going on with it right now. is it too much to ask for a brief paragraph every now and then addressing concerns of the players as well as acknowledging current major bugs? no, its not, because thats what is done for every mmo i have ever played.

i am not being "hostile," i'm being realistic. dinostorm has been on a downward slope since about the beginning of 2018. many of the servers are dominated by a single alliance with very little to no opposition because the pvp doesn't work in a way that makes war fun or viable. and as i mentioned before, lots of people have been getting their rexes and then leaving the game because there's nothing to do after you win. no war, no "endgame" content. people are getting frustrated with the devs because there's no light at the end of the tunnel, nothing realistically to look forward to in terms of making the game fun and active again. the devs, the gms, the community manager, none of them have posted in this thread in weeks to offer some reassurance to people who still enjoy dinostorm. that is the problem. and nothing you can say will change that fact.

there needs to be clear, constant communication to reassure players that things are actually happening and their voices are being heard. otherwise, why play at all? why support the devs with their money when the devs don't appear to hear their thoughts or acknowledge the issues within the game?

Mercurio

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.Mercurio.
Clan
-Bounty Hunters-
Good things come to those who are patient. There is no way to tell what the devs are going through to get the game in shape for everyone. Try supporting them instead of antagonizing them :)
we have been patient for years, and currently the game has reached a level of errors that is impossible to have fun for players who like PvP, because even for a small team, fixing bugs should take months or even years? I don't think so, as this seems a bit of negligence, because when they want to fix such things, they are very fast, as already said by a player in a comment above, if they had fixed the most absurd and obvious mistakes, the players would have more patience to wait for the big update.