DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Defenders Clans siplt up into 6 clans in 1 map And attackers get nerf for itđź’€ wtf defend with this update willbe easyer that attacking
Defender clans split = easier for attackers due to very low amount of defenders
Attackers merged into 1 clan = more success now however the sites they win will be limited depending on their attack force

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
And here I thought the troll will let this thread be

heliosa

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Heliosa
Clan
No Clan
Defender clans split = easier for attackers due to very low amount of defenders
Attackers merged into 1 clan = more success now however the sites they win will be limited depending on their attack force
Defenders Clan spilt= no drian rate eu1 low lvls clan of ally alts hold buldings And devs Nerf attackers please play the game ds devs And CHECK whats going on before make this update mw clans: aces aces 2 anger of night greek aces eternal aces all this Clan own by greek aces And alts where the Nerf for that? All who like This update alliance of eu1 And they win every election for 1 month

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
First get pictures, evidence to back up whatever you're talking about. Enemies also split clans to have higher drain rate, you split onto many accounts as well and nobody is judging you.
You say "All who like this update are alliance" and bla bla while there is literally who? me and dark, and 2 other random
people.

Please leave this thread or at least come up with ideas, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it must be changed instantly.

dinas

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Sonia -
Clan
no clan
why not add supply system ? and also add buy supplies on clan store

heliosa

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Heliosa
Clan
No Clan
First get pictures, evidence to back up whatever you're talking about. Enemies also split clans to have higher drain rate, you split onto many accounts as well and nobody is judging you.
You say "All who like this update are alliance" and bla bla while there is literally who? me and dark, and 2 other random
people.

Please leave this thread or at least come up with ideas, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it must be changed instantly.
So in eu1 for 2 year no sheriff won other that alliance or 99.9% election by alliance so should make 1 alliance menu And then alts Clan can't be usefull anymore (ds devs help alliance even more Kill attackers moral And then no attackers left And Game is dead why we forced use all dino in attack? Killing dino Rex carno coelo attack dino Rex anky brachio defend dino Rex carno I can't understand why it's woreth to destory attackers moral And suicde the game whitch already have low player base)@Highway with all the respect, this new update per total should improve small clans chances to get buildings, elections and improve the game mechanics as a whole. To destroy the so called "big alliances holding entire servers". What happened? Those big alliances divided in smaller clans continuing to hold entire servers(Europe 1 as example). We (the attacking side) had some small chances to get some buildings during the attack phases but without being able to hold on to them(not because we don't want that but because we cant). Those called big alliances seeing that we got to get some buildings got mad about this and flooded the forum with "this is not fair" kind of messages wishing for us(the attackers) not to be able to continue to get not even 1 building. Why? Because of their selling accounts business(which got bigger and bigger over time. They cannot afford to stop getting sheriff/rex accounts because they cannot sell them. Now they tried to push this even more by fake posting stuff like we(the attackers) are taking buildings too easy(which never happened). Tell me this @Highway, if we(the attackers) would be taking buildings as easy as the big alliance is saying we are how come:

- we cant take more than 4-5/clan(at best we usually take 1-2-3/clan)?
-why we cannot hold on to those buildings?

Now the big alliances probably used the "we will not spend money in this game if you will not turn the balance in our favour" kind of thing. Now my question is "what money?" since they are using VPN's(Argentinian, Brazilian, Turkish) to get cheaper gold coins prices? Do you realize how much Splitscreen Studious have to lose each month because of that? Do you actually think that this game is really played by mostly Argentinian, Brazilian or Turkish players? MOST OF THEM ARE EUROPEAN players. Let me answer on this one. You lose A LOT. Lots of money because of the vpn using fraud.

Therefore their "we won't invest money" reason to put pressure on you is not valid. They are not spending lots of money since they're committing fraud.

I would suggest for you NOT to input this new game mechanics but to actually improve the game for us(the attackers) to really have a chance to win something.

Live long and prosper.

Last edited:

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Automatic Yield Increase & Unlocked Site Defense Upgrades

With this change, you can decide more freely whether and how quickly you want to improve the defense of your sites.
  • Yield level increases automatically with every conflict phase you manage to hold the site.
  • Upgrading the site now only affects HP and Repair Level, and you can upgrade directly to the highest level without having to wait between upgrades.

Dino Diversity Boost for Site Drain and Repairs

This change rewards a varied team composition in both site attack and defense.
  • Boost your team's drain/repair rates by up to 200% by having up to five different dinosaurs in the site's perimeter.
  • Example for drain rate:
    • 1 dino -> 100 drain (100%)
    • 2 different dinos -> 135 drain (135%)
    • 3 different dinos -> 165 drain (165%)
    • 4 different dinos -> 185 drain (185%)
    • 5 different dinos -> 200 drain (200%)
    • 6 different dinos -> 200 drain (200%)
    • 7 different dinos -> 200 drain (200%)

Drain Speed Based Only on Number of Defending Clan's Sites

This change simplifies how drain speeds are determined. We are no longer calculating a difference in held sites between clans, only the number of sites of the defending clan counts.
  • The more sites a clan is holding, the faster attackers can drain them.
  • As before, drain speed will change dynamically during conflict when the held sites count of the defending clan changes.

Here is a table on how it will affect the times with the changes on site based drain and the dino diversity boost at different levels. Max attacker boost times are similar on how it is live, while the overall repair power is increased by 100% compared to live on max boost.

View attachment 48120
(5 Attacker = max boost, 5 Defender = max boost, Repair+ means drain is lower than repair rate)

Note:
Let me also drop a little refresher here so it is easy to see how much with a single site is worth depending of the yield and when the DV takeover bonus is applied:

View attachment 48119
Im quite curious to see how will dino diversity part of this work.

repair level meaning how much we repair btw?

if rest of upgrade costs dino dollars would be as it was so far?

Toxxic

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
ToXxic
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Right now there is no risk of losing portals and that demotivates many players because of what we saw in such a short time, I think that this update that is coming is on the right track of a balanced and somewhat more dynamic game using a variety of dinosaurs.

I think that fame in portals is something that gives you that risk of loss since it is excellent to be able to steal all the fame and increasing its production and quantity would be optimal to generate wars and active people.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So in eu1 for 2 year no sheriff won other that alliance or 99.9% election by alliance so should make 1 alliance menu And then alts Clan can't be usefull anymore (ds devs help alliance even more Kill attackers moral And then no attackers left And Game is dead why we forced use all dino in attack? Killing dino Rex carno coelo attack dino Rex anky brachio defend dino Rex carno I can't understand why it's woreth to destory attackers moral And suicde the game whitch already have low player base)@Highway with all the respect, this new update per total should improve small clans chances to get buildings, elections and improve the game mechanics as a whole. To destroy the so called "big alliances holding entire servers". What happened? Those big alliances divided in smaller clans continuing to hold entire servers(Europe 1 as example). We (the attacking side) had some small chances to get some buildings during the attack phases but without being able to hold on to them(not because we don't want that but because we cant). Those called big alliances seeing that we got to get some buildings got mad about this and flooded the forum with "this is not fair" kind of messages wishing for us(the attackers) not to be able to continue to get not even 1 building. Why? Because of their selling accounts business(which got bigger and bigger over time. They cannot afford to stop getting sheriff/rex accounts because they cannot sell them. Now they tried to push this even more by fake posting stuff like we(the attackers) are taking buildings too easy(which never happened). Tell me this @Highway, if we(the attackers) would be taking buildings as easy as the big alliance is saying we are how come:

Now the big alliances probably used the "we will not spend money in this game if you will not turn the balance in our favour" kind of thing. Now my question is "what money?" since they are using VPN's(Argentinian, Brazilian, Turkish) to get cheaper gold coins prices? Do you realize how much Splitscreen Studious have to lose each month because of that? Do you actually think that this game is really played by mostly Argentinian, Brazilian or Turkish players? MOST OF THEM ARE EUROPEAN players. Let me answer on this one. You lose A LOT. Lots of money because of the vpn using fraud.

Therefore their "we won't invest money" reason to put pressure on you is not valid. They are not spending lots of money since they're committing fraud.

I would suggest for you NOT to input this new game mechanics but to actually improve the game for us(the attackers) to really have a chance to win something.

Live long and prosper.
Ok before the this thread gets messy, let me clarify a few things here.

1. Dont state things here that are simply untrue. Keeping posting this false accusations and we will take action. Your already created a new forum account as your old one is banned. (We read every post here!)
2. Site attacking should be easier with the new update as well and more fair when:
- You can bring a 5 different dino squad to attack as the defender also needs 5 dinos to properly counter it (ally does not count). This is not easy for the defender if they have split their clan and and have multiple sites to protect. (Think this through please)
- Drain rate will be the same as currently live if you bring your full 5 dino squad compared to the site diff of 6
3. Side defend will be a lot easier if your clan has not many sites because:
- Drain of your sites are based on how many you have
- HP upgrade can be done directly after reclaiming the site
4. We dont favor any side, server clan or whatever. We closely monitor the servers and try to find solution that works best for all players. (Which is hard BTW)

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Howdy,

again it's best to start another fresh topic where we can discuss the upcoming planned changes as the previous feedback one already has over 50 pages :sweatgrinning:. We want to further improve the Site combat mechanics to make it more fun and fair to play with the following set of changes.

With this change, you can decide more freely whether and how quickly you want to improve the defense of your sites.
  • Yield level increases automatically with every conflict phase you manage to hold the site.
  • Upgrading the site now only affects HP and Repair Level, and you can upgrade directly to the highest level without having to wait between upgrades.

• Boost your team's drain/repair rates by up to 200% by having up to five different dinosaurs in the site's perimeter.

This change simplifies how drain speeds are determined. We are no longer calculating a difference in held sites between clans, only the number of sites of the defending clan counts.
  • As before, drain speed will change dynamically during conflict when the held sites count of the defending clan changes.

Here is a table on how it will affect the times with the changes on site based drain and the dino diversity boost at different levels. Max attacker boost times are similar on how it is live, while the overall repair power is increased by 100% compared to live on max boost.

View attachment 48120
(5 Attacker = max boost, 5 Defender = max boost, Repair+ means drain is lower than repair rate)

Note:
Let me also drop a little refresher here so it is easy to see how much with a single site is worth depending of the yield and when the DV takeover bonus is applied:

View attachment 48119

Let is know what you think and if something is still unclear how it works etc.
the changes look good.

But what about the question of attacker vs attacker? both enemies wanting the same portal, but unable to fight for the portal due to the adrenaline buff

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
the changes look good.

But what about the question of attacker vs attacker? both enemies wanting the same portal, but unable to fight for the portal due to the adrenaline buff
This is still a thing but they would have the same drain rate now while now which make it more fair. They can also increase it when they bring different etc. Sites without an owner (DV released) will not give adrenaline buff anymore since last update.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
the changes look good.

At least its better compared to before, single person with higher drain rate was able to takeover the gate that another attacker group (3-4 person) also wants

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's not a common occurrence, I think they won't focus on that problem.

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
As soon as I take a portal, will I be able to max out your HP, or do I still need to wait for the phases?

ThiagoXDestruidor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Why are attackers still complaining? The game will work miracles to make a small clan go against 5 and win an entire map. Be happy to maintain 3-5 portals per attack period. And all that portals aren't even worth it, it's much better to mine. In any case, the update seems to improve the form of defense, especially in conflicts where many players are involved on each side.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
As soon as I take a portal, will I be able to max out your HP, or do I still need to wait for the phases?
It can be done directly after reclaiming, it was mentioned a couple posts earlier

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We 30 people at 1 am but Okay 💀👏🤣
30 active players in 1 clan? wow, impressive.

What are you complaining about then?

Highway said that as long as there are 5 different Dinos in each clan draining, then you can get the 200% drain boost. (as written on the first post of this thread, if you'd read it, you'd know.)

Divide your clan into 6 groups, in each group, tell your members to use different dinos to take advantage of the boost.

With this method, you take more Sites than before.

Last edited:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Wars that I participate in are usually 2 sides. Not multiple sides.

Clan A vs Clan B.
oh yes, I didn't know that this was limited to all servers

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
30 active players in 1 clan? wow, impressive.

What are you complaining about then?

Highway said that as long as there are 5 different Dinos in each clan draining, then you can get the 200% drain boost. (as written on the first post of this thread, if you'd read it, you'd know.)

Divide your clan into 6 groups, in each group, tell your members to use different dinos to take advantage of the boost.

With this method, you take more Sites than before.
Well he meant they were 15 in many clans 2 days ago at 1am phase and they took something around 14-17 sites (not enough for them)

Anyways can we not flood this new thread with the same topics and keep it open for ideas and feedbacks?

Also these updates are going to be open on PTR this weekend?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated

Live long and prosper.
I think Highway explained it quite well.

You say how it is hard to get a gate and hold it. As far as I see, you and your clan (fekete lovag) joined in with another few enemies from a clan Nksf, and you have been able to take even excellent gates.

Not to mention, the alliance did offer you to hold 4 gates but your clan simply refused, so why talk about it now?

The enemies can now hunt at claims for fame, they can steal gates' medals. Enemies were using tanks so no matter what, over time the gate would be theirs by keep coming to the gate and having attacker's buff.
And please don't start with "we can't hunt at claims because ally doesn't let us". Just be good at being at a claim at the right time. You are taken as the attackers or "enemies". Of course your enemy will not let you hunt fame easily if it belongs to them.

Since you are a smaller group, it will simply take more time to gather fame for your members, which makes sense. So all you need is to just attack and have patience. Just because you are small group, does not mean attackers must have all the buffs in the world. Not to mention that Eu1 is much different from other servers.

By this answer, I will no longer reply to whatever you will comment on my comments nor will I try to explain it to you. If you will want to argue, just read our messages and fight with air.

Wish you nice rest of the day

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
depends on server i would say tbh
on any server that has portal negotiation, you will come across several "attackers".
Howdy,

again it's best to start another fresh topic where we can discuss the upcoming planned changes as the previous feedback one already has over 50 pages :sweatgrinning:. We want to further improve the Site combat mechanics to make it more fun and fair to play with the following set of changes.

View attachment 48120

Note:

View attachment 48119

Let is know what you think and if something is still unclear how it works etc.
and by the way, about the negotiation of portals between alliances, is that still a thing?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
on any server that has portal negotiation, you will come across several "attackers".
I simply said what i written before because i do not know situations of all servers in this game.

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
This is good news

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
but as I say, it is totally necessary that the rewards of the buildings increase; 7-23k fame is very little compared to mines, it's also a reason why people trade buildings, because you literally don't lose or gain fame. (There is not much importance).

and with the new changes perhaps there will be greater dependence on a building, but I think it will not be so constant, it will remain the same

what if buildings can reach 1000% yield capacity?
I was thinking about your idea, but like I said 1000% yield capacity sounds like it's too much fame, but I got an idea, since yields will be automatically upgraded after every phase that clan defends their site(s) maybe when they reach 400% production yield, after a second full day (5 phases) this yield will be upgraded to 600-800% production as reward, and you also have chances dv takes away this site from you before it reaches this tier of fame production