What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
The adrenaline effect is being activated while the player is under the effect of Sick Travel.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Didn't know you already tested it while the first conflict phase is still 20 minutes away....
you don't need to test it's written clear in the announce. ex: if i attack it makes me the attacker. big clan comes i die. they will have 4x damage increased compared to me which is 4xdamage decreased for 1 minute as long as I cannot attack/drain a building due to travel sickness. in 1 minute 3-4 defenders will kill 1 player 4 times. advantage-big clans/alliances/. disadvantage-attackers/the rest of us

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
@Alewx i was defending a gate as a para and the attacker was a rex,because of this i had to get distance and keep running,till we reached a weird dilemma where if i am too far away but still in gun range the attacker can get the buff while i as a defender cant get it,was that intentional?

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
you don't need to test it's written clear in the announce. ex: if i attack it makes me the attacker. big clan comes i die. they will have 4x damage increased compared to me which is 4xdamage decreased for 1 minute as long as I cannot attack/drain a building due to travel sickness. in 1 minute 3-4 defenders will kill 1 player 4 times. advantage-big clans/alliances/. disadvantage-attackers/the rest of us
you die as soon as a big clan is there? WoW just by being there.

Test first, and test plenty and well! Then you can give feedback.

You're just making speculations here!

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Alewx i was defending a gate as a para and the attacker was a rex,because of this i had to get distance and keep running,till we reached a weird dilemma where if i am too far away but still in gun range the attacker can get the buff while i as a defender cant get it,was that intentional?
It will require you to get back in to get buff too, but that sounds like a 1:1 scenario.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
It will require you to get back in to get buff too, but that sounds like a 1:1 scenario.
but doesnt that make it so dinos who has less strength and more hp at a total disadvantage against carno/rex? that means that i will lose every 1v1 scenario if we are both fighting for a gate?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Edit by Faye
Reason: Speculation and assumptions

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
but doesnt that make it so dinos who has less strength and more hp at a total disadvantage against carno/rex? that means that i will lose every 1v1 scenario if we are both fighting for a gate?
The Techs and Implants have quite an impact there, and can make a 1:1 not very predictable, during testing i had sometimes advantage with carno and rex and then i lost big time so from our testing no there is no fix set that is clearly in advantage.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Note that it will depend on how many towers you have in possession. What if a clan decides to split? I played in an attacking model, the drainage and speed are very good, now they have a huge advantage over the defenders, now it is the defense's turn to see how I will do

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47770

attackers caught in the middle needs to deal with defenders with normal damage from outside the circle and defenders with 4x increased damage from inside the circle for 1 min of travel sickness. no chances to win when you're alone or a small clan.
Where does it state 4 times increased damage? just out of curiostiry.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
The Techs and Implants have quite an impact there, and can make a 1:1 not very predictable, during testing i had sometimes advantage with carno and rex and then i lost big time so from our testing no there is no fix set that is clearly in advantage.
even if so,if i am required to stay in a small area with a glass cannon as a tank i have a very less chance of winning? techs and implants wont make much of a difference if i as a para who has almost 0 strength have to be at point blank distance against a rex in order for me to get the buff and if i do so i am at a disadvantage and if i go for distance i am also at a disadvantage because i dont have the buff?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Where does it state 4 times increased damage? just out of curiostiry.
1715865154312.png

basically 4x less damage received by defenders=4xmore damage they can deal to the attackers)metaphorically speaking). again basically they take 4xless damage from the attackers which makes the attack useless. imagine a kid fighting an adult for 1 minute(travel sickness) guess who wins?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
View attachment 47771

basically 4x less damage received by defenders=4xmore damage they can deal to the attackers)metaphorically speaking). again basically they take 4xless damage from the attackers which makes the attack useless. imagine a kid fighting an adult for 1 minute(travel sickness) guess who wins?
you didn't even try to test it, there is a "attacking adrenaline" role for this, and only "defender adrenaline" will deal the same damage, and the defender is always 1 on the gates

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
even if so,if i am required to stay in a small area with a glass cannon as a tank i have a very less chance of winning? techs and implants wont make much of a difference if i as a para who has almost 0 strength have to be at point blank distance against a rex in order for me to get the buff and if i do so i am at a disadvantage and if i go for distance i am also at a disadvantage because i dont have the buff?
to fight for the building you are required to be in that circle that is just the nature of it.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47771

Go to the PTR and test, and only then post again, otherwise noone can really take that serious.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
to fight for the building you are required to be in that circle that is just the nature of it.
not always...as a defender my goal is to kill the player around my building,it doesnt matter if i step into the circle or not,but forcing me as a defender OR even an attacker to be staying at the building during the entire fight while that will not benefit the dino i am using is kind of flawed? instead why dont we have the buff apply to a larger area around the building instead of just the small circle?

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Taking a tower from enemies or one that was in possession of dino ville grants a greater amount of fame now?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
my biggest issue that i was at gun range with an attacker but i was far away enough not to get the buff applied to me but if i get close to the building i will enter close combat that doesnt benefit the kind of dino i am using so its a lose lose for my set up

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
you didn't even try to test it, there is a "attacking adrenaline" role for this, and only "defender adrenaline" will deal the same damage, and the defender is always 1 on the gates
defender is not always 1 but 3-4-5 or more coming. in the second the attacker died and spawns the buff say bb and cannot be taken back unless you drain which you cant because 1 minute travel sickness

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Go to the PTR and test, and only then post again, otherwise noone can really take that serious.
why are you trying so hard to discredit logic? 4 or more defenders inside the circle will exploit the 1 minute travel sick the attackers will have taking 4xless damage. meanwhile other members from the defender clan are coming and the whole point of the attack is useless. remove the travel sickness for the attackers and let it only for the defenders to "balance" this a lil bit. otherwise big alliances will continue to keep their monopol over servers.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Because I see that only the negative comments come only from Europe 1, they must fight to win, they must fight to defend, whoever fights the most and emerges victorious is the one who wins everything. Or do they want to be given everything as they have been doing for years? Enough complaining and fight to defend or attack.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I dont really understand what are you trying to point at @xx-predator-xx care to explain what you mean?

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
defender is not always 1 but 3-4-5 or more coming. in the second the attacker died and spawns the buff say bb and cannot be taken back unless you drain which you cant because 1 minute travel sickness
You don't want to test and are speculating wildly.

I'll give you the opportunity to test! You'll be able to get an impression and then write here again on Monday.

We would then like to get proof from you that you were really testing.

I will also ban your account on the live server so that you can test in peace. You can then play there again from Monday.

We know that not everyone is ready to test. But if something is written without even rudimentary testing, then we've had enough and we'll stop this wild speculation!

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
@Alewx wont it better to make the buff last 45 secs-1m to avoid the scenario i mentioned before?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
@Alewx wont it better to make the buff last 45 secs-1m to avoid the scenario i mentioned before?
this will mean that the defenders will be able to get out of the goal area for a minute and have an advantage over the attackers when they respawn on near gates to go back drain

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
this will mean that the defenders will be able to get out of the goal area for a minute and have an advantage over the attackers when they respawn on near gates to go back drain
maybe to fix that then we could have a bigger zone for applying the buff,where you dont need to be in the circle but the buff gets applied to you in a larger zone,because the idea of having to to completely stay glued to the circle makes it so certain dinos just have a full disadvantage against rex or carno

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I have a slightly different option, what if at least one of the attackers or defenders is in the circle, they have a parchment bonus, but after the last attacker is defeated at the gate, then the buff will disappear after 45 seconds for all attackers until someone returns to the circle? also, in order for the defenders to gain an advantage over the attackers, it will be necessary to defeat each attacker in order to gain an advantage, not sure

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I have a slightly different option, what if at least one of the attackers or defenders is in the circle, they have a parchment bonus, but after the last attacker is defeated at the gate, then the buff will disappear after 45 seconds for all attackers until someone returns to the circle? also, in order for the defenders to gain an advantage over the attackers, it will be necessary to defeat each attacker in order to gain an advantage, not sure
the issue isnt with group fights,but a 1v1

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
the issue isnt with group fights,but a 1v1
but even considering that you forgot about the group with that sentence, so I suggested a slightly different idea

Status
Not open for further replies.