-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
But you're complaining about something in which you are actively taking part in..? Also if you have noticed this is the forum about the PTR, so if you don't like something you can write it here, just don't post it without some sort of fix or actual feedback because then it's just useless and they won't bother to take your posts into account.
and everyone takes part in an ally cuz how the game works ecnourages you to do so,are you clanless by any chance though?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
OMG actual competition where real effort gets rewarded more, shocking. We can not have this no no no no. :D
It's not like I'm the one who will win it :ROFLMAO:. I doubt you even get what we are saying. Or even worse, you get it but act like that when you get feedback in your ''feedback thread''

Do it however you want though, I don't think this game can die more than it's already dead.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Once again, devs make simple math in google search bar and think that's a good approach for an update that changes such a major system, love it.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Yes and feedback is also suggesting what to do next or what to change next, not just saying this update is pupu don't do it.
true i might not have the thinking out of the box concept that devs might have but if there is a bad update that everyone also agrees its a bad update its not my fault

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Yes and feedback is also suggesting what to do next or what to change next, not just saying this update is pupu don't do it.
with such logic aswell,if there is a bad update about to happen since i dont have an alternative i should just not give my feedback and let it happen cuz i dont have a solution to the problem that they want to create?

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
x- ParzivaL
Clan
Greek Aces
Devs opened this thread to listen us and you did about the upgrading yield system now there is no complaints about upgrading yields which shows us players need to be listened in order to make this game more playable and enjoyable

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Yes that is also one reason that reducing the buildings will help to balance the channels to gain fame frome are more aligned (clothing fame vs building fame).

On lower populated servers this will mean that clothing fame is a good option against building fame compared to how it is live now. Otherwise to much fame is generated by the buildings for a lower player base while the clothing fame is directly attributed for each player.
This comment showed me the bigger picture and I can understand a bit more some of the decisions that were made. However as a player that gets the most enjoyment from the PvP content, it leaves me a little disappointed. I would much rather see bigger incentive on all servers to create wars instead of settling for new ways to gain access to elections peacefully. Less sites = less attacks and more sitting AFK in Dinoville to finish 1 hour of daily combat.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
with such logic aswell,if there is a bad update about to happen since i dont have an alternative i should just not give my feedback and let it happen cuz i dont have a solution to the problem that they want to create?
How DARE you say something bad about such a fragile and major update?!?! Our idea is the greatest so how DARE you say something negative!

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
true i might not have the thinking out of the box concept that devs might have but if there is a bad update that everyone also agrees its a bad update its not my fault
Devs: "It's an update to give an advantage to minorities and break down alliances"

Also devs ignoring minorities saying this update will kill their chances:

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Devs: "It's an update to give an advantage to minorities and break down alliances"

Also devs ignoring minorities saying this update will kill their chances:
I meannnnnnnnn

If you kill all clans, no clan will complain cus there wont be any!

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
and everyone takes part in an ally cuz how the game works ecnourages you to do so,are you clanless by any chance though?
And again it encourages to do so because that's how players play nowadays, there isn't an ally system that they made is there? That means it most probably wasn't their intention that it would come out this way. Now, say everyone began acting as their own clan instead of alliances, and everyone fought for their own, the game would be much more fun and interesting wouldn't it? The changes they are making would actually make sense, and there would be more activity with the buildings, not just one name over 5 maps. Thing is, as I read before, this alliance thing makes things smooth and easy, everyone gets their election in time, their rex, sheriff, and nobody can be bothered as there are 100 players that defend my gate in case anything happens, and in case someone tries to steal my election, my clan owns an entire map. People got way too used to being lazy and owning everything.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Do you hear any complaint about giving effort not rewarded at this thread? i dont think so but you hear some complaints about dv getting a lot of gates and making it harder for attackers-smaller clans i think there is a problem here
Devs prefer to ignore existing issues that need to be addressed and focus on imaginary issues that they think exist instead, as it seems.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
And again it encourages to do so because that's how players play nowadays, there isn't an ally system that they made is there? That means it most probably wasn't their intention that it would come out this way. Now, say everyone began acting as their own clan instead of alliances, and everyone fought for their own, the game would be much more fun and interesting wouldn't it? The changes they are making would actually make sense, and there would be more activity with the buildings, not just one name over 5 maps. Thing is, as I read before, this alliance thing makes things smooth and easy, everyone gets their election in time, their rex, sheriff, and nobody can be bothered as there are 100 players that defend my gate in case anything happens, and in case someone tries to steal my election, my clan owns an entire map. People got way too used to being lazy and owning everything.
Allies will happen whether you like it or not, be it 10 players or 1000 players people are gonna like the other ones more and therefore will go into an ally with each other

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Do you hear any complaint about giving effort not rewarded at this thread? i dont think so but you hear some complaints about dv getting a lot of gates and making it harder for attackers-smaller clans i think there is a problem here
I also heard very early on about that oh no shadow army beeing an actual costpoint for a clan, is the end of the game.

The game does nowhere say go create an organisation outside the game and beat everyone over the head not following artifical rules not reflected anywhere in the game.

In my very own opinion: the clan is the biggest form or collaboration the game provides, anything outside of that, is a problem that you create.
Beeing an Ex Eve Online players means I have seen some real real damn s.....

And still beeing on the mindset of "I have to be sheriff or nothing else" means you didn't really get the new election system with the tokens, you can take the rex even as a Governor or as a Deputy.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
nu
if the devs actually though clans wouldnt ally with eachother when making such pvp system then there is no hope in this game,and also at the end of the day clans are just members allying with eachother,the game pvp system is skewed towards numbers so people ally with eachother to gain such numbers its not ppl's fault

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
reducing the amount of gates the players can drain or defend is a BAD idea

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I also heard very early on about that oh no shadow army beeing an actual costpoint for a clan, is the end of the game.

The game does nowhere say go create an organisation outside the game and beat everyone over the head not following artifical rules not reflected anywhere in the game.

In my very own opinion: the clan is the biggest form or collaboration the game provides, anything outside of that, is a problem that you create.

And still beeing on the mindset of "I have to be sheriff or nothing else" means you didn't really get the new election system with the tokens, you can take the rex even as a Governor or as a Deputy.
yes and what do you do after when u got your rex/sheriff? nothing

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
also
the only real way to prevent allies would to make it against the rules, aka banning whoever dares ally with another clan, aka kills the entire game in one sweep even faster lol

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D

it might not be written in a rule,but any pvp game that revolves around clan will naturally create alliances its not just dinostorm

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
There is more cool stuff to come to get with tokens that should keep it interessting when already having the rex
I am not too keen on the plan. Sheriff players will not see any use because let's be real, there's nothing for them at the moment.

After the Endgame Mechanic update is completed, I am assuming that you will move to Pirate Galaxy and focus more there. Meanwhile, Dinostorm will be neglected. By the time you come back to Dinostorm, players will have lost interest already in the game here.

Of course, just an assumption. If new content is being introduced on Dinostorm, then would benefit the community. But again, I'd believe it when I see it.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
nu

if the devs actually though clans wouldnt ally with eachother when making such pvp system then there is no hope in this game,and also at the end of the day clans are just members allying with eachother,the game pvp system is skewed towards numbers so people ally with eachother to gain such numbers its not ppl's fault
Thing is everyone is aware of it yet it keeps going and it will keep going, which doesn't make the devs life any easier than it is now. If you know that by allying you won't have any enemies, anything to defend or to drain, nothing to do really, then how can you complain that the game is boring?

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
x- ParzivaL
Clan
Greek Aces
Then please explain me this:
If you act like what you want and try to make war anytime you want doesnt it mean you will eventually lose some gates like every single clan does in PTR right now if so you cant join elections that much because you wont be able to have as much fame as now so you cant apply town hall you cant have gates because dv will hold your gates there are only 4 gates that are attackable or that can give fame to you and you lose them every single phase how would you be able to win elections then. You cant win elections with 20k fame per hour at least not on eu1 it takes millions of fame to have rex and people have life you know they cant play this game 24/7 just to hold some gates that gives them 20k fame and as i said before town hall has an end you get sheriff it ends for you how are you going to convince your members that has sheriff to play this game at least 7-8 hours a day?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Thing is everyone is aware of it yet it keeps going and it will keep going, which doesn't make the devs life any easier than it is now. If you know that by allying you won't have any enemies, anything to defend or to drain, nothing to do really, then how can you complain that the game is boring?
let's say a clan gets into an ally, they get defended its nice but boring
so the clan leaves the ally and now gets killed constantly by the enemies

there is no real way to go around the 'ally problem' lol, even if one ally goes down some other will come back and in the end it'll be boring one way or another, even if you're a solo player it's boring because there's nothing to do in the game except kill mobs forever

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Then please explain me this:
If you act like what you want and try to make war anytime you want doesnt it mean you will eventually lose some gates like every single clan does in PTR right now if so you cant join elections that much because you wont be able to have as much fame as now so you cant apply town hall you cant have gates because dv will hold your gates there are only 4 gates that are attackable or that can give fame to you and you lose them every single phase how would you be able to win elections then. You cant win elections with 20k fame per hour at least not on eu1 it takes millions of fame to have rex and people have life you know they cant play this game 24/7 just to hold some gates that gives them 20k fame and as i said before town hall has an end you get sheriff it ends for you how are you going to convince your members that has sheriff to play this game at least 7-8 hours a day?
It takes millions of fame because of clans holding that many gates that make that much fame. Also that makes the game actually hard and not a cookie clicker game where you leave it afk and come back and buy everything right?

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
x- ParzivaL
Clan
Greek Aces
It takes millions of fame because of clans holding that many gates that make that much fame. Also that makes the game actually hard and not a cookie clicker game where you leave it afk and come back and buy everything right?
If clans cant have gates how are they gonna have fame then if you didnt realise there are only 23 gates that gives u fame on PTR right now 4gate per map the other are held by DV

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
If clans cant have gates how are they gonna have fame then if you didnt realise there are only 23 gates that gives u fame on PTR right now 4gate per map the other are held by DV
They said they will scale it based off of players that are active on the server.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sam
Clan
-
This thread is quickly turning into conversational message.. there's just spam from what I see and i am missing some posts, nothing constructive or no feedback that's actually helping the game development.. is there any Gms or CMs online that can even moderate this thread?????

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Thing is, as I read before, this alliance thing makes things smooth and easy, everyone gets their election in time, their rex, sheriff, and nobody can be bothered as there are 100 players that defend my gate in case anything happens, and in case someone tries to steal my election, my clan owns an entire map. People got way too used to being lazy and owning everything.
Idk about that, I see many people here talking about working hard for stuff while those people didn't even bother ''working hard'' to get their own rex/elections and got it in some other ways if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.