Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
We know you're already waiting in the wings to get started with the Endgame Part 2 update. We would have loved to give you the "go" here and now, but unfortunately there have been delays in the development process. The new Townhall is not only visually different from the previous one, it also brings a lot of new features "under the hood" -- and we have to test these changes thoroughly before we can release the update. After all, you'll be investing your hard-earned Fame points in the new Townhall, and we have to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

On December 21, we will more or less close the office for the holidays, as we do every year -- and that day is already just a few weeks away. To spare you and us the stress of possible problems with the new Townhall, which might occur even after weeks of running, we decided with a heavy heart to postpone the release of the Endgame Part 2 update to after the holidays. We hope you can understand our decision.

You can be assured that we will make good use of the extra development time -- and of course, there will be the fun Christmas event again, as well as a Gold Coins bonus code for the New Year :)

And if you are wondering how you can best prepare for the new Townhall: Unlock as many offices as possible now, because these unlocks will carry over to the new Townhall!

Attached are a few "work in progress" screenshots to show you that work is not only happening under the hood! Any values depicted are subject to change and might not represent the final outcome.

View attachment 44982 View attachment 44981 View attachment 44980
If this helps the game to set a balance against the controlling clans on who decide our elections for rest of players in the game on who gets or who not, then this could be a great idea! It would improve the game of many players who wish to win by their hard work and it will be worth it rather than letting popular players have power over us and making us dependent on them while they choose their friends in many cases and favour others who fit their opinion while disregarding or halting players growth in the elections only because of their mood or poor judgement and more factors which would risk a players game because of their controlling nature. Elections in town hall must have a definite rules and system which can't be tampered from dominating clans. So that their powers can be kept in check or minimized which should create a balance, thanks for reading.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
It's been 2 months since I quit the game and the update still hasn't come out 👀

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
We know you're already waiting in the wings to get started with the Endgame Part 2 update. We would have loved to give you the "go" here and now, but unfortunately there have been delays in the development process. The new Townhall is not only visually different from the previous one, it also brings a lot of new features "under the hood" -- and we have to test these changes thoroughly before we can release the update. After all, you'll be investing your hard-earned Fame points in the new Townhall, and we have to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

On December 21, we will more or less close the office for the holidays, as we do every year -- and that day is already just a few weeks away. To spare you and us the stress of possible problems with the new Townhall, which might occur even after weeks of running, we decided with a heavy heart to postpone the release of the Endgame Part 2 update to after the holidays. We hope you can understand our decision.

You can be assured that we will make good use of the extra development time -- and of course, there will be the fun Christmas event again, as well as a Gold Coins bonus code for the New Year :)

And if you are wondering how you can best prepare for the new Townhall: Unlock as many offices as possible now, because these unlocks will carry over to the new Townhall!

Attached are a few "work in progress" screenshots to show you that work is not only happening under the hood! Any values depicted are subject to change and might not represent the final outcome.

View attachment 44982 View attachment 44981 View attachment 44980

this is also a way of saying "we don't feel like working on this update anymore" -.-

1 year we wait...1 fcking year...for that? 1year that you can update 1 building???

and what is with the gates and claims? what is with the "rebells" that dont would join an alpha clan?!
the feature from the townhall, looks nice, but this dont help little players or big players wich dont would join the alpha clans!!!

how you will help them?

i make same like the others...bye -.- to much money i sold for the game...and then that -.-...fck off!

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
well I think everyone needs a vacation, but if this update that took so long to come out doesn't deliver what it promised, well... there's certainly something wrong Anyway let's see if at least all the waiting is justified and the update at least fulfills what it promised

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
When will there be new premium clothing and skins in Silver Lily's Emporium?

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I think you guys forgot that there's still part 3. The part that really matters and that will be the most fun (maybe). Where there will be new gameplay mechanics, mainly in clan wars, like stealing fame for example.
Even part 2 being released, the dominant alliances continued to control the city hall, maybe not totally, but still the most valuable positions will be theirs, this will only have chances to change in part 3, that is, another long waiting time😴😴😴

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
I think you guys forgot that there's still part 3. The part that really matters and that will be the most fun (maybe). Where there will be new gameplay mechanics, mainly in clan wars, like stealing fame for example.
Even part 2 being released, the dominant alliances continued to control the city hall, maybe not totally, but still the most valuable positions will be theirs, this will only have chances to change in part 3, that is, another long waiting time😴😴😴
Part 2 took so long I forgot there was a part 3 planned XD
hard times -_-

eduardo.lancester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
aLyazserseri
Clan
Crazy Cowboys
Just stop waiting for something fun and satisfying. This game is already outdated, and dead. Plus, the devs are out of new ideas. just wasting time on **** adjustments that's it.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't know if anybody has asked before, but since clothes will grant fame based on their actual usage, how it will be with attributes on clothes, will they drop too?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I was wondering, why not reset the clan buildings from time to time? It could give other clans an opportunity to get a building, it could even be a perfect balance to avoid monopolies.

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
For example, put in war only small clans in war with small clans, alliance to not joining in war, for steal fame from big clans, make more maps, for war make a special arena XD, make rex to be unlocked good, as i see a lot of players never had the T-Rex, because of idiot ppl thinking they're server leaders

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Contested clark (gate which is attacked).JPGduncan under attack (gate is attacked).JPGfierce battle for russel.JPG
I think these announcements shouldn't appear for the players, if they are not in the map in which towers are attacked. What I mean, if some clan owns towers in mokon woods, they shouldn't see these announcements while being in maujak mountains, like it was before. I don't remember in which update it was made as it is right now, but with 2nd and 3rd endgame parts, this announcements will make hard to take towers for small clans or other players, who are not "in control" of the server to collect at least small amounts of fame.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
View attachment 45062View attachment 45063View attachment 45064
I think these announcements shouldn't appear for the players, if they are not in the map in which towers are attacked. What I mean, if some clan owns towers in mokon woods, they shouldn't see these announcements while being in maujak mountains, like it was before. I don't remember in which update it was made as it is right now, but with 2nd and 3rd endgame parts, this announcements will make hard to take towers for small clans or other players, who are not "in control" of the server to collect at least small amounts of fame.
idk if its a server thing or not but ive never seen annoucements about portals in other maps being drained

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
idk if its a server thing or not but ive never seen annoucements about portals in other maps being drained
you can see them only if your clan towers are drained

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
you can see them only if your clan towers are drained
yeah i understand all that. ive been playing for years and never once saw that. if i did i would be the first there :v

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
yeah i understand all that. ive been playing for years and never once saw that. if i did i would be the first there :v
it wasnt like that all the time, it was added with some update, dunno if its intended or a bug

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
It is quite interesting how this could affect the dominant alliances, as they will have to blindly trust each other if they want to remain stable, and even more difficult to entrust members with fame, as no one would know a member's intentions.

In case the elections will work similarly as an auction, then whoever put the most amount of fame to take office, won't he get back the fame he put in?
And will you need to receive again from the portals and the clan to raise fame again?

This is one of my doubts about this update.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
View attachment 45062View attachment 45063View attachment 45064
I mentioned this in the past then it was shadow fixed in Asia_1.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
yesterday

would be nice:cautious:

But I would be interested to know when it really comes...it should come last year...well, what the heck...wait another 2 years for endgame par3:cautious:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
They did say they were going to do it in 2023 though.
would be nice:cautious:

But I would be interested to know when it really comes...it should come last year...well, what the heck...wait another 2 years for endgame par3:cautious:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
My current understanding of the monster hierarchy and its relation to loot.
Young monster (Low amount of loot) -> Monster (normal loot) -> alpha monster (higher chance of crystal, booster and material) ->New monster (more loot than alpha) -> Champion monster (quest monster huges exp+ attribute booster) -> Monstrous monster.( event monster exp+cash+ other rewards).
I think we should have a new hierarchy of monster that is between alpha and champion. It's drop should be different from the current maximum drop that a monster can spawn upon death. The difficulty should scale with the hierarchy.
Alpha loot = (4 materials+1 crystal+cloth+skin+booster+Gels+trash).
The new monster should be more material oriented
New monster loot = (6-7 materials+2 crystal+cloth+skin+booster+gels+trash).

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
More details as to why this new monster should be added.
The grinding part of the game becomes more boring as your level increases. As you progress in the game you need to grind more and more but their is no change to the difficulty of the monster. We hunt monsters of higher level than us so that the game remains fun to play.
Extra detail for the new monsters.
Currently when we fight in game no matter if it is alpha or champion, the player can only be targeted by 2 hostiles until the player provokes additional monster/s. Upon engaging the new monster the player will be automatically targeted by up to 3 nearby monsters belonging to the same group. It would be a cool mechanic that would allow for more team play in dinostorm other than clan wars and the occasional duo quest(very rarely happens). Since the new monster drops more loot this means that 2 player can attacks it together and still have a chance to get loot compared to when 2 people were to attack 1 alpha. You can still hunt the new monster solo by first clearing all the monsters from the same group.

Status
Not open for further replies.