vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Could you give an update on the characters too, do you agree? The face, body are all "square and straight"

View attachment 44238
I quite like the sheriff shirt for the female. With those extra polygons on her chest it gives a bigger impression on the dinostorm logo which makes it look nice.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
@Highway there will be only 1 slot for bidding in fame auction or several?
I think there should be 5 fame auctions one in each map and it should require you to do 10-20 quest from any NPC of the respective map to be eligible for fame auction. I just though of it as a way that could increase player activity in some sense.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I also made a 2nd part xd

Since Halloween is gonna be the next event I would love to see a skin that is not skeleton or reused skin. I kind of like pumpkin and it's my favorite vegetable. Do you think you can make a skin with small pumpkin prints on it that carry the Halloween vibes.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
We used to have maps with interconnected paths, famous shortcuts, and I don't know why they took that. It was better to come back with the old map than to add a more spent medium in this game,
New map routes will be added in part 3.

lately you spend more than earn something in Dino Storm, totally p2win that game..
I agree that the game is pay to win, but this will probably disappear mostly in part 2 and 3 xd.

And honestly, I don't see jump gates as something p2w, any player could use this building

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
View attachment 44239

possibly we also get silver crowns in mini events or codes xd
"At this time, Silver Cors can only be run on winning auctions."
these other ways to win will certainly be through sweepstakes on the forum, just like they do with gold coins.
if it was another way to win within the game, they would have said

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
@Highway

i haven't seen this addressed recently, but are the maps still going to be opened up? i really dislike the idea of yet another resource that requires purchasing just to make the maps less of a hassle to traverse during war. linear maps like these simply don't work well for mmos, especially not ones with (somewhat, sometimes) large scale battles. i realize that the maps were originally updated to be this way to make the leveling experience easier (which, by the way, still needs a major rehaul) but there are ways to make the leveling experience more intuitive that doesn't involve making the game less fun for everyone that's finished getting to the max level.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Highway

i haven't seen this addressed recently, but are the maps still going to be opened up? i really dislike the idea of yet another resource that requires purchasing just to make the maps less of a hassle to traverse during war. linear maps like these simply don't work well for mmos, especially not ones with (somewhat, sometimes) large scale battles.

Map modification would only be done combination with the part 3 update. But to what degree it might be required depends on how the "Jump Gates" will already open up the maps naturally by the players.
From what I understood, the maps rework will depends on where most Jump Links will be positioned.

Just an assumptions, I think they will be tracking where players will be placing Jump Link devices, and how frequently they are used by players. From here, they will modify the maps accordingly, in a way that players continue to make use of the Jump Links while still using the new paths when they change the map layout.

That's the most logical explanation at the moment, otherwise if they completely opens the paths, what will be the use of the Jump Links.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
These clothes presented at the moment do not have the "wow factor", I think that the developers notice it too, no reasons to fight for these, no specialty or sense of exclusivity in them.

Perhaps, one reason why they decided to go through with it and introduce it, is because in Part 1, not everyone will have a chance to obtain them. Think about it, if they introduced the best ones right away, only the dominant clan would get access to them.

Would make more sense to think as such now, I just hope I'm not wrong, or else if they really thought these clothes would make people satisfied, then things aren't looking promising ahead.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Idea for the involvement of PvP towards the new update.
Should someone of a lower townhall ranking kill someone of a higher townhall ranking, a sum of fame or new token will be lost by the defeated and transferred to the winner.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Idea for the involvement of PvP towards the new update.
Should someone of a lower townhall ranking kill someone of a higher townhall ranking, a sum of fame or new token will be lost by the defeated and transferred to the winner.
as for me it could depend on lvl of players, not rank in office. lets say i have 55 lvl and if i kill other 55 lvl player, then i take 550 fame(55*10) from that player, but if 50 lvl kills me, he would get 600 fame ((55+55-50)*10) since its like shame to be killed by lower lvl, so that why for killing higher lvls, more fame could be received. generally i think some idea like getting fame of other players should be implemented, but only small amounts of fame should be taken away

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
when there will be added item to lure monstrosities to visit a map? will it be permenant stuff like jump link construction kits or only during the events?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway How hard or easy is it to make cosmetics/skins or clothing with vfx?
Here are some examples from halo infinite, I couldn't find a video highlighting the armor fx but this image may give you an idea.

1659792394464.png

Also in apex legends there are skins with animation effects included in skins.

These ideas would be very novel for the game :)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
  • Brand-new items available to all players who previously reached the office of Ranger
    • Mutton chops (Black)
1659796171643.png
Can't wait for this new food item to be added to the game...

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
@Highway How hard or easy is it to make cosmetics/skins or clothing with vfx?
Here are some examples from halo infinite, I couldn't find a video highlighting the armor fx but this image may give you an idea.

View attachment 44240

Also in apex legends there are skins with animation effects included in skins.

These ideas would be very novel for the game :)
I would like to see skins with effects but I guess that would decrease game performance drastically, so there must be a "turn off skin effects" in settings menu

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
  • Brand-new items available to all players who previously reached the office of Ranger
    • Mutton chops (Black)
View attachment 44241
Can't wait for this new food item to be added to the game...
This is Mutton Chops (Black)
1659797410109.png

Took me a while too to realize it is another beard (Beside Santa's)

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
New map routes will be added in part 3.

I agree that the game is pay to win, but this will probably disappear mostly in part 2 and 3 xd.

And honestly, I don't see jump gates as something p2w, any player could use this building
The idea was that there were no more alliances but I predict that they will be able to continue commanding the elections, even if we have part two.. This whole token business seems like a flawed system when we look on the election side, at events it's a good thing to have the tokens because no one deserves to have to depending on election to have something. It will continue an unfair and flawed game, this is fact ~ after all dominant clans always find a way to stay on top

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The idea was that there were no more alliances but I predict that they will be able to continue commanding the elections, even if we have part two.. This whole token business seems like a flawed system when we look on the election side, at events it's a good thing to have the tokens because no one deserves to have to depending on election to have something. It will continue an unfair and flawed game, this is fact ~ after all dominant clans always find a way to stay on top
actually, all that will depend on the ways or possibilities of getting fame in the third part xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
This is Mutton Chops (Black)
View attachment 44242

Took me a while too to realize it is another beard (Beside Santa's)
I thought it was an item that could consume your dinosaur and receive a bonus to your stats XD

the image of the new skin shows the ranger with the beard.

1659800498373.png

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
@Highway

i haven't seen this addressed recently, but are the maps still going to be opened up? i really dislike the idea of yet another resource that requires purchasing just to make the maps less of a hassle to traverse during war. linear maps like these simply don't work well for mmos, especially not ones with (somewhat, sometimes) large scale battles. i realize that the maps were originally updated to be this way to make the leveling experience easier (which, by the way, still needs a major rehaul) but there are ways to make the leveling experience more intuitive that doesn't involve making the game less fun for everyone that's finished getting to the max level.
Exactly this will the jump gates create in a more dynamic way than a fixed map design would do. When we go for the building combat on part 3 there might be some general map adjustments needed in addition.
"Might be"

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Exactly this will the jump gates create in a more dynamic way than a fixed map design would do. When we go for the building combat on part 3 there might be some general map adjustments needed in addition.
Open maps are something that we old users like a lot, I think that modifying the map and not letting them be linear is still a good idea as open as before, but that we still have some shortcuts for wars are more fun with unpredictable attacks going more than two ways, that's what I think.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
what I mean is

to find a way that jump gates and natural map shortcuts combine well for wars and various occasions, you know?

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
I wanted the act to bring a new rex :c for everyone in the store(x):poop:

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
From what I understood, the maps rework will depends on where most Jump Links will be positioned.

Just an assumptions, I think they will be tracking where players will be placing Jump Link devices, and how frequently they are used by players. From here, they will modify the maps accordingly, in a way that players continue to make use of the Jump Links while still using the new paths when they change the map layout.

That's the most logical explanation at the moment, otherwise if they completely opens the paths, what will be the use of the Jump Links.
i guess that's... fair-ish. honestly i think that the maps should be opened up first, and then jump links should be added to capitalize on making new shortcuts. i just don't like the idea of relying on these buildings to get around the map faster. especially because we don't entirely know the limitations of them.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
It has been said, amount of Silver Crown that will be obtainable through Auctions will be minimal compared to what the Town Hall will offer in the future.

Yet still, it's safe to assume that the alliance which is more dominant will keep on buying things from the new Emporium Shop, until Part 2 & 3 comes along.

Near impossible what you're suggesting.

If an enemy takes my tower and make some fame with it, then my dominant alliance just retake back the tower, makes more fame and crush that person's fame in the auctions to get Silver Crown.

Yes there will be a gap between the dominant clans and the oppressed ones, in terms of acquiring Silver Crown.

Members of a dominant clan might abuse of this until part 2 is here. The only way to reduce this would be that part 2 s implemented with the minimal delay.
hope ur wishes can become true before 2023 or farther

dot qureshi

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.dot.
Clan
ghost division
does rex will be available to buy with gc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.