Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
[QUOTE = "snnrk, post: 65982, membro: 25103"]
Uma mensagem para aqueles que ainda aguardam atualizações neste tópico, feliz ano novo! 😃

[ATTACH = cheio] 42984 [/ ATTACH]
[/CITAR] isso aí é verdadeiro mesmo?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway @Gruni @Alewx i dont know if anybody has asked about it, but items in towers will be generated only when towers are supplied as it is now? I'm asking, because supplying towers for the night may be risky since there is high chance that either PVE attackers or players will drain them and nobody will defend towers

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Hey Hey and a happy new Year :)

This is definitely a fake message! Look at the date ;)

@snnrk next time and you will get a forum ban!

Are you finally planning to sit in the office and spend time developing Dino storm? wanna do your damn job? Thank you :cheeky:

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-

This is definitely a fake message! Look at the date ;)

@snnrk next time and you will get a forum ban!
I don't even know anymore if it's really fake or not, words and actions are something different. And please don't ban me, I don't know what I would do without this forum 😪.

Well, since you're here, why don't you bring something new?

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
Spreading misinformation about the game. New players will think it's true while having a bad image of the studio.

Misleading.
Having a bad image is worth 3 hectares of very tough vegetables to the splitscreen.
They have had it for a long time.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway @Gruni @Alewx i dont know if anybody has asked about it, but items in towers will be generated only when towers are supplied as it is now? I'm asking, because supplying towers for the night may be risky since there is high chance that either PVE attackers or players will drain them and nobody will defend towers
I remind you that there will be more ways to defend a portal, although it can be difficult for certain clans to defend a map at night, this is actually part of the balance of "Any clan can get its own things."

For example, a ruling clan can lose the map overnight to several small clans, however, the ruling clan can get the map back the next day, but the small clans while attacking become stronger and bigger.

Well, while the ruling clans are depleted during attacks, this will force them to retreat or betray, causing other clans to be created or grown in the process (which will make the monopoly disappear too), or just the ruling clan to rest and another day (while recovering resources) they attack again.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I remind you that there will be more ways to defend a portal, although it can be difficult for certain clans to defend a map at night, this is actually part of the balance of "Any clan can get its own things."

For example, a ruling clan can lose the map overnight to several small clans, however, the ruling clan can get the map back the next day, but the small clans while attacking become stronger and bigger.

Well, while the ruling clans are depleted during attacks, this will force them to retreat or betray, causing other clans to be created or grown in the process (which will make the monopoly disappear too), or just the ruling clan to rest and another day (while recovering resources) they attack again.
main thing which i wanted to know is if towers will generate items while being white or not

David Z.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- S t a r d u s t -
Clan
-thug life-
main thing which i wanted to know is if towers will generate items while being white or not
As far as I know they're not. They only generate items while being hold by a clan

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
As far as I know they're not. They only generate items while being hold by a clan
i meant in the future when new endgame would be added :facepalm:

DarkPerdido

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Clan
GM Team
Good morning everyone, I want to inform you that the forum thread is being read by GMs and developers constantly, at the moment there will be no specific news about the update, but we can tell you that we are working on implementing some ideas read in the forum , which we want to give you the surprise factor, I can assure you that they are great, at the same time it has been considered live transmission portals for the communication of news to the players, but since every process takes time, we promise to bring you new advances and models early

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
Buenos días a todos, quiero informarles que el hilo del foro está siendo leído por GMs y desarrolladores constantemente, por el momento no habrá noticias específicas sobre la actualización, pero podemos decirles que estamos trabajando en implementar algunas ideas leídas en el foro, que les queremos dar el factor sorpresa, les puedo asegurar que son geniales, a la vez se ha considerado portales de transmisión en vivo modelos para la comunicación de novedades a los jugadores, pero como todo proceso lleva su tiempo, nosotros prometemos traerte nuevos avances y temprano
[/CITA]

Glory to god brother. That was all we wanted.
Know that they are doing something.
They would have said that long ago

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
Good morning everyone, I want to inform you that the forum thread is being read by GMs and developers constantly, at the moment there will be no specific news about the update, but we can tell you that we are working on implementing some ideas read in the forum , which we want to give you the surprise factor, I can assure you that they are great, at the same time it has been considered live transmission portals for the communication of news to the players, but since every process takes time, we promise to bring you new advances and models early
Glory to god brother. That was all we wanted.
Know that they are doing something.
They would have said that long ago

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
not speaking with the players about a huge upcoming update is not healthy because that "surprise factor" could lead to a huge fail because a player has a different POV and has a different crisis about what could be better or worse regarding the update, but i will take your words for it. I hope its something that can refresh the core gameplay of this game because right now its too stale from every aspect of the game. Cheers

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
But how difficult is it to share a screenshot of the update? :cry:

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
YENİ DİNOZOR GELİRİN!!!!!!!!!
YENİ KIYAFETLER!

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
not speaking with the players about a huge upcoming update is not healthy because that "surprise factor" could lead to a huge fail because a player has a different POV and has a different crisis about what could be better or worse regarding the update, but i will take your words for it. I hope its something that can refresh the core gameplay of this game because right now its too stale from every aspect of the game. Cheers
Acho que ele quis dizer que só ira anunciar quando algo estiver pronto, não ficar lançando datas aleatórias apenas pra satisfazer a curiosidade de vocês. Prefiro muito que apresentem algo pronto, abram server test, do que apresentar ideias em andamento e alterar no meio do caminho.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
Bcs players like this, real players like me dont play more😡why you dont bann them?😡you only would have our money? You say now 1year that we become an update and we whait whait whait -.-" Screenshot_20220115-211337.png

Status
Not open for further replies.