slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
This update Destroyed this game you will loose every player and everyone is mad at this update please change it if you don't want to loose players bcs it is the most bad update i ever saw in this game
Where have you been 2-3 weeks ago when there were tests?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
cuz 55 couldnt kill 37 level xDD it takes so long, 55 gat dmg is 9k to 53 smi how u r thinking up also u cant use gun skills on close fight hh anky is really turtle right now if u going to win with anky then ur enemy gonna run
Maybe that 55 is just bad player? Mostly how I have seen people with rexes fight in far range, what is stupid xD. Anky is tank, it doesn't have to run like leopard.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Hi, my friend? How are you? We are all sure that Dino Storm will not fail, only improve. Before you say that dino Storm is going to die, because "There is only a bad update", know that, it will not go bankrupt, because that is what the community asked for, in the feedback, they all asked for it to be shared to read and be resolved, but anyway, you were not there to give your constructive criticism, so what you said, without Irony, was canceled! I could have sent your constructive criticism, but it didn’t help to build anything, you as well as many players are here to expose criticism in the wrong sense, after all, it’s more than a month and a half that you could have helped the guys here to put cooler things in the play in the swing feedback.

1 ° You will not be able to have flights due to the mechanics, labyrinths, and trees that the maps will have, so the idea of a flying dinosaur is already disposable, unless it serves as a support.

2 ° Before implementing something new, the balance must come first so that any dinosaur, item and weapon are implemented in the game, avoiding any strong imbalance

~greetings, XxSrDinoxX
1. due to the mechanics, labyrinths and trees. check the isle. check path of titans, check bob. but great job tho ;)

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
The fact of not adding flying dinosaurs has already been answered, due to the fact that there are trees in the game, etc ...
then pls explain this to me. how come other dinosaur games can add flyers and oops they work fine in maps with labyrinths trees etc?

x-kill-x

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x-kill_girl-x2020
Clan
demon hunter
hay un nuevo error o error
consiste en tele transportarse de un portal a otro.
cuando vez que se ve los círculos a su alrededor al atacarlo evita irse al siguiente portal

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I think it is good to close the subject that is generating repercussions. Who would still like to discuss the update would be good topics with facts that are bad and pointing out an improving on the same. Who liked it, just compliments :)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think the main thing here is:

-increase the percentage of damage and strength or reduce part of the vitality.

- level below 50 shouldn't last long to die and deal no damage

-the pve must be faster

Those would be the points for which some players "hate" the update, but the rest is perfect.

Last edited:

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Bring us old version back and just add 80k hp to each player to just dont die easy.... even if we have everything 55 nothing match nothing good i always loved to hunt and now u destroye our hunt instead of think how to fix our designes and graphics and the game for ur comunity u do ussles things u dont see us we dont like it??

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
Maybe that 55 is just bad player? Mostly how I have seen people with rexes fight in far range, what is stupid xD. Anky is tank, it doesn't have to run like leopard.
2 55 tried kill one 37level anky and end of fight one 55 hp left %60hp *but coe
are u guys really thinking its good when 2 55 takes 2.5minute for kill an 37level?

Frozen Shadow

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
xXFeliciaXx
Clan
Clanless
2 55 tried kill one 37level anky and end of fight one 55 hp left %60hp *but coe
are u guys really thinking its good when 2 55 takes 2.5minute for kill an 37level?

I will not know how long needs 2 lvl 55 for lvl 55 bandit veteran 😶

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
i will post here some things that should have been changed a long time ago
1. maps texture. it is the same used 9 years ago LOL. make it more realistic
2."too many trees , it is a labyrinth = cheap excuses for not adding new dinos
3.make the t-rex great again. after all it is the reward for becoming a sheriff
4. adjust dinos as their real strenght and abilities in combat. you cant expect an anky to win against a powerful carnivore as a rex. or you cant expect a coelophysis to win a battle vs a brachi or a rex or generally speaking againt something really big
5. yes it is alot of work to be done. dont pretend you changed some dino/weapon/imps/techs attributes/skills and bragg about "look we made dino storm perfect" . you didnt. all you did is you managed to confuse players and step by step to "force" players to leave this wonderful game(which btw it has alot of unused potential)
6.take a look around at some other related games. by related games i mean games with dinos. learn from them and perhaps you will have some new really great ideas.
7. make the dinos looks more realistic. nothing changed since you started this game. they look outdated and tbh not that cool
8.the events...make something new not the same events over and over again...people are annoyed and soon to get bored .
9. alot of players are betraying their clans(players who just got elected as sheriffs). disable this by making impossible to leave the clan for at least 3 months after you got elected as sheriff. if you want to take a break take a break take protection or something.
10. give more attributes to the clan leader and right hands. give them the ability to mute , ban players from that clan, make certain players(who are considered as being spies) to not be able to see certain things in that clan(clan chat,clan inventory,etc)
11.the ticket system should be improved - be more transparent with the person who made the ticket. show him/her what is the outcome of that ticket . ex : you were right and the player x got this penalty for this time.
12. you, as ds team(not gm's) should get involved as well in the game. play with us. create new bounds between regular ds players and you guys.
and there could be more stuff added to this list...

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
the only problem is that the damage of lvl 55 in a lvl below 50 is reduced, making the lvl below withstand more than it should, as all lvl had their life increased, "preventing hit kill" is no longer needed

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
i will post here some things that should have been changed a long time ago
1. maps texture. it is the same used 9 years ago LOL. make it more realistic
2."too many trees , it is a labyrinth = cheap excuses for not adding new dinos
3.make the t-rex great again. after all it is the reward for becoming a sheriff
4. adjust dinos as their real strenght and abilities in combat. you cant expect an anky to win against a powerful carnivore as a rex. or you cant expect a coelophysis to win a battle vs a brachi or a rex or generally speaking againt something really big
5. yes it is alot of work to be done. dont pretend you changed some dino/weapon/imps/techs attributes/skills and bragg about "look we made dino storm perfect" . you didnt. all you did is you managed to confuse players and step by step to "force" players to leave this wonderful game(which btw it has alot of unused potential)
6.take a look around at some other related games. by related games i mean games with dinos. learn from them and perhaps you will have some new really great ideas.
7. make the dinos looks more realistic. nothing changed since you started this game. they look outdated and tbh not that cool
8.the events...make something new not the same events over and over again...people are annoyed and soon to get bored .
9. alot of players are betraying their clans(players who just got elected as sheriffs). disable this by making impossible to leave the clan for at least 3 months after you got elected as sheriff. if you want to take a break take a break take protection or something.
10. give more attributes to the clan leader and right hands. give them the ability to mute , ban players from that clan, make certain players(who are considered as being spies) to not be able to see certain things in that clan(clan chat,clan inventory,etc)
11.the ticket system should be improved - be more transparent with the person who made the ticket. show him/her what is the outcome of that ticket . ex : you were right and the player x got this penalty for this time.
12. you, as ds team(not gm's) should get involved as well in the game. play with us. create new bounds between regular ds players and you guys.
and there could be more stuff added to this list...
Yes, the map needs to have a new update, just like (maybe) the next update will be focused on the maps. (Point1-2)

T-rex is the only dinosaur with a roar of fear, so that already makes him unique and capable, just use the implants / technologies / clothes now, and find a good combination for him, maybe the combination you used was not a good one, but that’s not why it makes you weak. (Point 3)

Remember that we have ranger's on top of dinosaurs, and yes, an ankylosaurus can beat a t-rex (point 4)

The change in the status of skills in general was made to have balance for everyone, this did not make it perfect, just fair ( point 5 )

Each game has its essence ^^ ( point 6 )

Dinosaurs are realistic, I don't see much that can be improved on them in terms of graphics :unsure::unsure: ( Point 7 )

In fact, a certain point. Events are recyclable 1615906009445.png ( Point 8 )

Players have free will in the game to leave their clans or not, just like there is a 72 hour system after you leave the clan twice ( point 9 )

The leader / right hand already has this power to expel players not welcome from the clan ^^ ( point 10 )

Ticket data cannot be revealed, if your complaint has been accepted by support something will be provided if your ticketed ticket is valid. ( Point 11 )

The GMs of ame_4 (GM evyus) always play with us, at least he helps us to go through alphas, or even the low levels to reach Maujak, listen to our opinions, and they give their opinions on it too. ( Point 12 )

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
oh yeah they need to fix these errors but keep high health and new para bring back the stunns turn anky the way he was before and turn the bandits the way they were i mean c'mon fix weapons' range fix the gbooster i mean we are not using weapon dmg alot and the gbooster keeps draining what a waste and keep the ceo's new first skill effect its pretty sweet give keep the the show stopper the way it is its pretty sick keep carno's new health and of course the health gain i mean is that dude 30 min to have full health

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
1615905398508.png

Terrible experience so far...

• Rage Implant is a disadvantage due to skills long cooldown after use effect.
  • Effect reliability is at all time low, when the effect is missed or dodged, the cooldown is still long, and power bar is still wasted.
  • Reliability increasing tools are incompetent.
  • Still no valid counter for "Dodge" effect that's accessible for all. (Easy Target effect is exclusive to Pachycephalosaurus users)
  • Yager Rifle being "Far Ranged" Weapon, yet have only 1 skill available in far range.
  • Gatling being "Allrounder" Weapon, yet have no useful effects in close range.
  • Burning Colt being "Close Ranged" Weapon, yet a better allrounder than Gatling will ever be.
  • Mobs dealing low damage in comparison to players heal points, leading to a very low power gain & inability to use effects.
  • Parasaurolophus creatures receiving more power from players, and activate "Rage Down" effect, preventing players from using any effects too early.
  • Effects are everything, Dinosaurs attribute & even their skills doesn't contribute as much as effect does.

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
I think the main thing here is:

-increase the percentage of damage and strength or reduce part of the vitality.

- level below 50 shouldn't last long to die and deal no damage

-the pve must be faster

Those would be the points for which some players "hate" the update, but the rest is perfect.
new new health of carno made him even stronger para made it better i think they should keep the health as it is

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
Everyone now likes that they can play carnotaurus again, but apparently no one sees the positives and just wants to focus on the negatives :rolleyes:
no there are some good stuff in this update but the baad stuff are than the good stuff they revived carno for the first time made him capable to survive in the hunt and pvp is all am saying i mean powerfull creature like carno deserves to be good

Hirai

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
. Hirai .
Clan
ll_BLACK_ll
Infelizmente a experiência de jogo piorou muito, tanto para os de nível mais baixo (vão sofrer muito pra upar com um dano tão baixo) quanto para os níveis altos (limitador de dano altíssimo, um nível 23 de Brach estava tankando um nível 50).

As habilidades das armas não parecem condizer com suas descrições, parece tudo trocado;

Esse hp ficou extremamente exagerado;

A resistência de alguns dinossauros ficaram muito baixas (não estou pedindo para deixar o Brach com a velocidade de um Coelo, mas convenhamos, que locomoção absurda de lenta para andar em mapas enormes);

Um jogador com kit de recuperação pode pegar um portal sem esforço algum, já que ninguém vai conseguir matá-lo facilmente... ficou meio sem lógica, você mata todos os inimigos, mas no fim, mesmo mortos eles saem em vantagem.

Resumindo, a atualização foi ruim, mas teve um ponto bom, a variedade de combinações possíveis agora.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
no there are some good stuff in this update but the baad stuff are than the good stuff they revived carno for the first time made him capable to survive in the hunt and pvp is all am saying i mean powerfull creature like carno deserves to be good
I think I'm playing ark and I didn't notice :unsure:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The BIGGEST problem by far:

Effects are everything, Dinosaurs attribute & even their skills doesn't contribute as much as effect does.
Players Weapon Damage, Dino Damage, Weapon skills, Dino skills are all low.

Effects are devastating.

You CAN'T get effects unless you RECEIVE Damage.

That explain why sometimes when 5 players goes against 1, that player is very hard to kill, because these players aren't able to use their effects, so they count only on their weak damage while that 1 player receive endless power supply and activate all his defensive effects as well.

So long effects are that strong, game will continue being a big senseless mess.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
there is no such thing as lvl 37 kill lvl 55 bc they are bad...I saw lvl 36 vs lvl 55 both used all their skills with ep and they had same hp....the update is mostly bad, drop rate was ruined, pvp was ruined bc ''YoU nEeD sKilLs To WiN'' but why do I need skills when I barely deal dmg...is it balanced if I deal 1k to lvl 23 player when I give 60k crit to lvl 53 smilodons? the best thing that can be done is to remove the dmg reduction.

lucas777cp

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
USERRR
Clan
[QUOTE = "XxSr.DinoxX, postagem: 53942, membro: 24727"]
a atualização foi anunciada há cerca de 2 anos, podiam ter mandado feedback todo esse tempo, agora o problema é seu que não ajudou com a atualização, quando reclamar de tudo é fácil!
[/CITAR] You make me mad, you're always beside the game, don't you see? Everyone complaining about this disaster! The low levels that would be the future of the game, will soon give up. Shut your mouth.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
The BIGGEST problem by far:

Players Weapon Damage, Dino Damage, Weapon skills, Dino skills are all low.

Effects are devastating.

You CAN'T get effects unless you RECEIVE Damage.

That explain why sometimes when 5 players goes against 1, that player is very hard to kill, because these players aren't able to use their effects, so they count only on their weak damage while that 1 player receive endless power supply and activate all his defensive effects as well.

So long effects are that strong, game will continue being a big senseless mess.
so do you think that a player at a complete disadvantage against 5 players is bad if he is gaining extra strength faster? what a joke 😂

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Gente, se eles ficaram 2 anos fazendo testes e o que a comunidade pedia, porque ficou ruim essa atualização? Achei que o objetivo deles na verdade era readaptar o que MELHOR seria para nós.
1. A recuperação, vitalidade e ponto de mira (PDM) não tem utilidade mais nenhuma.
2. Brach é infeite, ninguém quer perder tempo matando player que não morre mas que também não tem dano.
3. Matar outros jogadores demoram muito tempo, até mesmo os dinos babys.

4. Limite de dano em níveis menores muito alto.
5. Cerca de 1k de boost pra matar 1x em pvp, e possivelmente deve valer em pve.
6. Já que aumentaram a vida e diminuir o dano, no mínimo a taxa de queda de itens deveria ser maior, assim como o ganho de experiência nas missões.

7. Violento não tem mais utilidade, apenas para quem usa rex, já que eles têm dano ao contrário de todo o resto dos dinos e armas.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "XxSr.DinoxX, postagem: 53942, membro: 24727"]
a atualização foi anunciada há cerca de 2 anos, podiam ter mandado feedback todo esse tempo, agora o problema é seu que não ajudou com a atualização, quando reclamar de tudo é fácil!
[/CITAR] You make me mad, you're always beside the game, don't you see? Everyone complaining about this disaster! The low levels that would be the future of the game, will soon give up. Shut your mouth.
Hi how are you? I'm just telling the truth, I defend the game, because it's my duty to improve it more and more, not criticize, when your chance has passed .... I don't want you to get me wrong, sorry if I gave the wrong impression, but I won't shut up, everyone has their impression of an update, and I'm here to comment too, in this case I protect, some players are upset with an update pointing out only things that they didn't like, but when it comes time to call to see everything that has changed, they just talk badly, saying that they will never play again, this is very sad, an update like this is very laborious, in fact, 70% of the players said a lot "I loved" the update ", especially the beginners, I realized that the 30% that didn’t like it, are of a high level, and then we realized that they’re used to a dinosaur storm before the update, but they’re not prepared for changes. ~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX

Status
Not open for further replies.