- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
thing is, there are only 3 ways i see this being implemented. Either they do expansions where they raise the level cap (wow style) or they do it like albion where progression to max is just impossible so you have to pick what kind of player you want to be(tank or dps) or they leave it like this and just add to the levelcap every 6-7 months or so. but idk im not sure

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
thing is, there are only 3 ways i see this being implemented. Either they do expansions where they raise the level cap (wow style) or they do it like albion where progression to max is just impossible so you have to pick what kind of player you want to be(tank or dps) or they leave it like this and just add to the levelcap every 6-7 months or so. but idk im not sure
all of this once levelling is fun obviusly. it's been prooven many times, just raising level caps isnt enough

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Buying 14d or 30d boosters is not that impossible, but it is very tedious. I leveled up to 40 by buying things and it's still too boring, not even events make things better.

It would be interesting to have different ways to get XP, I'm talking a significant amount, not 50 or 100 by killing mobs.

There is a lack of challenge or something that motivates the players. For example, linking the story to the game, bringing NPC characters to life, fighting against them to prove our strength when the NPC is 99% complete and it's the last mission, something like that.

make quest dinosaurs monstrous in a different way, not just big. Make a scary appearance, a different map that has relief for a possible challenge cave, etc.
I volunteer to become a real NPC for my server for the sake of development and entertainment ✋🏼

Last edited:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
tem algumas áreas onde as missões ficam na área de farm, por exemplo a missão de Sossa Okley, uma das missões fica bem no meio de smilodons alpha, o que faz a missão demorar de mais, e essa missão ajuda muito a chegar no tão esperado lvl 50, só isso que atrasa a maioria dos jogadores que gostam dessa missão... em atualizações futuras teria a probabilidade de arrumar isso? e seria possível verificar as missões que como essas se encontram em locais de fazenda?
This is really bothering. I'm lvl 40 with dino, weapon, implant, technology 45, violent damage 14d and it's taking a very, very long time due to the alpha smilodons in the place.

One solution to not remove them from there is to perhaps place the mission spawn area next to or perhaps even in front of the Sossa Oakley mission.

Another solution is to have only 2 alphas attack, instead of everyone agreeing.

@Highway @orrire