Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello Mohammad :),

You can use the travel gate for travelling across the game. The difficulty level has changed and now going to dv frequently or other places cannot be done easily. You need to stay in a single map for some time then you need to earn dd from hunt and hopefully at the end of the hunt you will have enough dd so that you can travel but always stay careful because now dd is also precious like coins. The change is that now players cannot get distracted easily and they could focus on levelling up instead of roaming around with friends in the map.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Reaction score
Pr0Ankit said:
Hello Mohammad :),

You can use the travel gate for travelling across the game. The difficulty level has changed and now going to dv frequently or other places cannot be done easily. You need to stay in a single map for some time then you need to earn dd from hunt and hopefully at the end of the hunt you will have enough dd so that you can travel but always stay careful because now dd is also precious like coins. The change is that now players cannot get distracted easily and they could focus on levelling up instead of roaming around with friends in the map.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit
Yeah. Not much fun :( . Thanks.

angelhunters

Reaction score
MX Power said:
Hello Dino storm.
It is clear that many players in the game are not satisfied by your new game update so here is the thing... Make a "Vote" for the new update. Let's see how many players support it and how many doesn't. Give up a chance to judge it and give you the Rate it deserves. :sneaky:
I would like to mention some points on the new update that I am not satisfied with...
[1] Dino Speed:
This is the major problem on the update.
Making maps back to back + make the road only one way and run through all the map + making Dino real slow even with endurance implants = totally unacceptable. We are forced to use teleport gates and we have problems with dd that I am going to mention in another point.
[2] the Expansions:
You recommended that max slots for Warehouse is 240 slots.. some players already expanded to way more higher than that and in the new update, it cost more after expand more slots so it is impossible to restore the balance between old and new players.
The increase of expansion price... well, you said it will be cheap at the beginning but it is only 10 slots and it overcome the original price then reach higher price... even doubles and triple and the most extreme. So we have to pay now with extreme price what we was able to take for - comparing to the new - very little that we was even complain about.
Same problem with clan fund that it cost very much Dino dollar that it reaches more than 1 million after few expansions. And if you check the Dino bank you will see that the value of Dino dollars cost thousands of gold coins that not much can afford and it was better to expand before the update but shame... you didn't give us date for the update and you made it when the most wasn't ready.
[3] The drop:
You said at first that you will adjust it ( triple price - more drop ) and made our upgrade way harder to make a balance. Well... you didn't... the drop is still the same and we only get extra and unneeded under level items that block our inventories and we have just to sell them and waste more time on going to Dino market.
[4] Teleport gates:
I see that most of players that already playing doesn't like the game. But they only love on thing about. Fun fight - PvP with friends. Now you took our fun by making distance very far and force us to lost Dino dollars after death. Even the only way to reach a friend and possible now is to teleport and from a map to a map.. well..
Thanks very much for destroying the only thing we loved about Dino Storm.
Your update made the game worst. And before... after you made Green volcano you destroyed the hope of low lvls. Well now you destroyed the hope of the highest levels. Now many players start to quit the game already... our friends that we play this game for.
last but not least... - well be never least - ... We know that you made this changes to earn more money. You didn't care about the balance. You just made the game Extreme. I don't think that even with 1,000,000 gold coin I can bear it. But I will not pay a single pound for this sh*t.
I hope if you still have some respects for those years of our personal time that we spend on your game, that you listen to my idea and make a vote. A vote for Dino storm players about this update. I hope I don't be forced to quit but I will wait and see what will happen. You lost your game popularity after the first update. Now you will lose your financial supporters and you will 100% close the game permanently because of it. Do you think really you have right to do so...?
I hope they'll read this friend..cause you wrote all that I think (and not only me)about this stupid update...they want only our money, and no think to the passion and the love that we put in this magic game that unfortunately is not magic like old times :cry: ...they'll lose much money cause many players are going to leave game forever even if old version will back..

Reaction score
With the update, in a war, it's just carry dd and die losing it or go straight to dv and spend about an hour going to the place or keep visiting the market frequently, sell all your items and get dd, and lose it again. The only good thing about this whole system is that you can pick up your lost dino dollars. But in a war, it wont be that easy nor will it be after the war.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
mohammed.taqee said:
With the update, in a war, it's just carry dd and die losing it or go straight to dv and spend about an hour going to the place or keep visiting the market frequently, sell all your items and get dd, and lose it again. The only good thing about this whole system is that you can pick up your lost dino dollars. But in a war, it wont be that easy nor will it be after the war.
Hello Mohammed :),

As you know the dropped dd amount is now reduced to 50 % that means you will have more dd in your pocket even after dropping it. Moreover you can also pickup all of the lost dd in a battle and now the time limit for finding your lost dd is now raised to 1 hour that means you can pickup your dd even if you have an electricity problem or problem due to travelling long distances to pick it up. Also , you can use Wallet Guard power gel so that there will be lower chances of losing dd in a pvp battle or hunting. The power gels are pretty cheap and you can also win them in auctions.
Good luck :D

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Reaction score
Pr0Ankit said:
mohammed.taqee said:
Hello Mohammed :),

As you know the dropped dd amount is now reduced to 50 % that means you will have more dd in your pocket even after dropping it. Moreover you can also pickup all of the lost dd in a battle and now the time limit for finding your lost dd is now raised to 1 hour that means you can pickup your dd even if you have an electricity problem or problem due to travelling long distances to pick it up. Also , you can use Wallet Guard power gel so that there will be lower chances of losing dd in a pvp battle or hunting. The power gels are pretty cheap and you can also win them in auctions.
Good luck :D

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit
You are so positive :eek: :eek: :eek: Always looking at the bright side of things :D

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
:geek:
Penryn Young said:
hi ;)
when will the easter event start?
Hello Penryn :) ,

The easter event will start today. Keep looking in the Events and Contests section of the forum for updates.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Penryn Young

Reaction score
well i was sitting here and waiting for an easter event, and now people tell me that you guys have canceled it?
I was realy looking forward to the easter event... :(

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sorry but this year there will be only a forum Easter event. You can read the details here: http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=256&t=15604#p37607

ANALOSIMOS

Reaction score
hellow
Im analosimos from europe_1 from the clan Greek Aces
we had a clan of 200 people the best in europe 1
we had really fun in the chat.... :(
now with your new upgrate :cry: we split in 2 clans so we could have buildings
are you kidding us ? :mad:
we lost all the fun that had and IT TOOK US TIME AND MONEY TO BUILD A CLAN FOR 200 PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM FOLLOW THE RULES NOW YOU SPLIT US IN 2 OR 3 CLANS FOR WHAT REASON ?
LETS NOT TALK ABOUT HOW AWFUL ARE THE MAPS OR ABOUT HOW FAST ARE THE DINOS (slower than grannies)
SO WE ASK THE LIMITS THAT YOU PUT IN CLAN TO PUT THEM OFF
with the best regards
a player that plays from 2012 your game ANALOSIMOS

chi.wawa

Reaction score
hey

i hope there would be sale and i hope maybe just maybe easter bunny would bring new code for all players of the game ;)

Happy Easter

Chi

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
chi.wawa said:
hey

i hope there would be sale and i hope maybe just maybe easter bunny would bring new code for all players of the game ;)

Happy Easter

Chi
codes for all indeed :)
don't forget there no Easter event on forum! you should make it up for us...

Reaction score
Penryn Young said:
well i was sitting here and waiting for an easter event, and now people tell me that you guys have canceled it?
I was realy looking forward to the easter event... :(
Me too. Waited for 6 months. Saw videos of gr8 players slaughtering monstrous dinos :(

Rexy

Reaction score
hi:) I have a question about new quantity of clan members.
My clan had 125 members. We all bought a lot of new places for gold coins (remember 1 place costed 49 gold coins). It means for real money. And now after update we have only 80 places in clan. What about money for lost 45 places? We payed real money for those. Don't you think there should be some recompense for this lost?

angelhunters

Reaction score
Highway said:
Sorry but this year there will be only a forum Easter event. You can read the details here: http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=256&t=15604#p37607
So what players are going to do in forum? To join the Easter?

Gallimimus

Reaction score
Hello, pls add of espered for united new clan aproximated on 24 hours is a much 72 hours :D :mad:

hasan.essa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm full lv 40 and I want to upgrade the rest of guns and dinos to lv 40, but I can't because of this stupid update, you just make the game harder for us :mad: :eek: , I hope you can back the old version..

northstarmummy

Reaction score
I don`t like this update .. Dinos are to slow.. Animals and quest to strong .. it took me 5 lives and alot violent Booster only for killing a lvl 39 Alpha Coe .. and yes i have all on lvl 40 .. :mad: .. And my clan is splitted in 3 clans .. many friends gone allready .. all this make this game really boring ..
Mummy

marcelojota24

Reaction score
Is possible do a new update to add this: Rainbow Lava ? When we click Ctrl+1 , Ctrl+2 Ctrl+3 that lava will change color but we need to being using it to that works.

guna007

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
siva99
Clan
Not in a clan
marcelojota24 said:
Is possible do a new update to add this: Rainbow Lava ? When we click Ctrl+1 , Ctrl+2 Ctrl+3 that lava will change color but we need to being using it to that works.
wow o_0

chi.wawa

Reaction score
Hello

i have some problems with update :

- my game lags sometimes i wanna see sale or I want to teleport and I crash
- i dont get it with site: im close to teleport and its 200 or 300 dd in gv in gf is 50 dd
- lvl 14 can kill 40 now maybe even lvl 1 if player lvl 40 is afk? - not ok
- please please please i wish to see who kills me
- i closed all the chapters of the book now i need to do them all over again? i was makin quests in dv and nothing counts so idk whats with that book :sneaky:

ty
chi

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
chi.wawa said:
Hello

i have some problems with update :

- i dont get it with site: im close to teleport and its 200 or 300 dd in gv in gf is 50 dd
- i closed all the chapters of the book now i need to do them all over again? i was makin quests in dv and nothing counts so idk whats with that book :sneaky:

ty
chi

Hello Chiwawa :),

The amount of dino dollars required to travel depends upon your ranger level and also on the distance between the travel gates. Suppose if you are in gv then it will take you less dd to travel to any other place in gv and if you want to travel to mw it will take a bit more and if you want go more far like the last map (Dino ville) then you need to pay more.

The Game Guide have been redesigned and adjusted according to the new progressing and pacing system of the update and those NPC achievements are cleared so that you can do the quests again and earn coins for free. If the achievements would be already cleared you would not have been able to get free coins.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

chi.wawa

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your answer.

About teleporting i was talking about when i die near teleport gate. In gf 50dd in gv 200dd. But ok .

happy Easter ;)

chi

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
chi.wawa said:

About teleporting i was talking about when i die near teleport gate. In gf 50dd in gv 200dd. But ok .

happy Easter ;)

chi
Hello Chi :),

The same is applicable for respawning also. Either you travel or spawn in a travel gate, if it close to your current location you will be charged less and if it is far away you need to pay more.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

chi.wawa

Reaction score
Pr0Ankit said:
chi.wawa said:

happy Easter ;)

chi
Hello Chi :),

The same is applicable for respawning also. Either you travel or spawn in a travel gate, if it close to your current location you will be charged less and if it is far away you need to pay more.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit
hey ok i get it. If i travel far its more expensive. For lvl 40 is also more expensive than low lvl. but same distance is more expensive in vulcano than in goldfields.

thx chi

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The higher the building level is the higher the DD costs are for using travel gates (ressurect & travel) to compensate the amount of DD that can be farmed in that regions.

Thanks Pr0Ankit for helping out here!

Reaction score
Please make a choice, participate in the defense, so that those outside the clan can help recover areas.
and if possible increase the frequency falling skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.