What's new

Update part 1: GAME RUINED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Associated1992

Reaction score
I agree, This update has really just pushed this game over the edge...

They have taken so much time to 'redefine' the battling in this game... which has not been redefined much, and it actually has taken a turn for the worse.

They have taken so much time making the already EXTREMELY tedious leveling of dinosaurs even more so, and I mean A CRAP TON MORE. If I was a noob, I would not play this game at all. Since I already have level 20 dinos, I'm content.. I guess. I will not be leveling up my dinosaurs.

PvP is still totally lame. Not fun at all. In fact, I can't think of any content in this game that is genuinely 'fun'. Since 'pay Dino Dollars for each upgrade' update the game has been going downhill. The removal of 'Beta' was totally untimely and makes this game look like garbage, I hate to be harsh but it's true. This game is most definitively still in the developmental stages and probably doesn't even deserve to be played publicly at this point.

They need to add some MAJOR content that goes beyond questing and farming and frenzied, unbalanced, and ridiculous PvP/ Guild vs. Guild. Continuing to 'redefine' the quests, farming and ridiculous PvP.... That isn't doing any good for this game.

They have taken so much time to enhance parts of the game that were not in that much trouble, and completely ignored the major issues within the game. It's quite sad. Because of these recent changes and the direction that Dino Storm is going under the supervision of Vermitor... I have quit the game. I will continue to check in, but I have given the last bit of hope I had for dinostorm away. I am terribly upset that this game doesn't have the proper developers it needs because it still has an extreme amount of potential.

If the developers want to create a good game, They need to contact the players. I have read many many things that have been posted on this forum that would have been fantastic additions to the game. If they want to ignore it, then I can't do anything about it except stop wasting my time.

roqi319

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
Well guys alot of complains, alot of people getting mad with this big fail update. I just want to say "welcome to pay-to-own land" have fun! (sarcastic machine explodes) :LOL:
ahhahaa yeah awesome comment PAY TO PLAY :LOL:

roqi319

Reaction score
heheheh well associated dude... looks like i am not the only one suffering fron the update... i have all guns and 4 dinos 20 and almost all things at full with the cmpletion of even fashion achievements to get white ranger shirt and trousers and yesterday i saw a low lvl noob wearing the white muscle skin with white ranger shirt... i mean WTF... i spent 6k coins to get that shirt and now its free.... this is not fair play... this is F***** up play....

KKEP CALM AND SEE THE NOOBS BLOWING OUR A** TO PIECES WITH THEIR MONEY :LOL: :LOL: :devilish: :devilish:

Vahaj

Reaction score
I have 3 Guns and 4 dinos and white ranger shirt / ranger jeans :mad: Going to be sheriff soon but now everybody has the election skins. Lost all interest in this ruined game :mad:

DangerDino

Reaction score
Noobs can buy brachi. Now brachi is like a dino for noobs. Hard work has go to hell. This game change settings when im offline or i click fullscreen button 2 times.

SkyLander

Reaction score
And this is how you repay us DinoStorm, after all your loyal players struggled to upload their Dino and weapon, day and night, to get and upload the implants and technologies even when they raised their upgrade price, all the money spend buying fashionable items that no one else had, all the time wasted in gathering 3k Serum and Gun Kits, so that the Guns and Dinos are now on sale waiting for some noob Wallet Warrior.
They have ruined the spirit Free to play, to change it for Pay2Win.

pumkin

Reaction score
Dont be angry guys its just a PART 1 think about then will come PART 2 that will be much more bad! :x :x :x

Associated1992

Reaction score
Hahaha, pumkin. That's funny. When part 2 comes out, it's gonna make you pay 10 gold each time you log on to play.. or something good like that.

roqi319

Reaction score
now we get daily log in reward... after part 2 we will have to pay DAILY LOG IN FEE :LOL:

Vahaj

Reaction score
This is bullshit :x :devilish: :mad: Why the hell did I spend so much time upgrading all my guns and dinos to 20 ? Everybody has 25 brach now because they have money :x

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
Maybe they should have changed everything all at once, not in a series of updates, since some of the old and new features do not mix very well, like the ability to buy pre-upgraded dinosaurs and the old skill system.

http://dinostorm.com/combat-redefined-preview-more-varied-more-fair-more-fun said:
Combat Redefined features a whole lot of new exciting skills and skill combinations. Also some brand-new tactical elements come into play [...] Combat Redefined relies on skill to a much greater extent than before. Skilled players will be able to best better-equipped opponents, simply through clever response and tactics!
While the text above pertains to a future of possible hope and excitement, the current game screams out that the following text, stated from the post mentioned above, is a horrible lie.

Combat Redefined is faster, more action-packed, more challenging to master and easier to learn at the same time.

roqi319

Reaction score
eheheeh ultracarnex.... money is all about lying :LOL: more lying more money :devilish:

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
All I have to say is this latest update sucks and everyone needs to send support tickets telling them how and why it sucks. If enough people complain about it, they can't ignore it. Even if it's just a short, "Hey, please increase the drop rate of upgrade items because the drop rate sucks now," or "Make the mobs we kill drop DD/GC/whatever so it's easier to upgrade" or "Can't we just get items through quests like before because it sucks getting them now."

Piximae

Reaction score
What bothers me the most, is that even logging in I die, I mean for gods sake, lets just screw up the PvP even more so.

Hoodman

Reaction score
Lol! I used to play in september til november and it was pay or work hard.. Now i hafe comeback and i got brach in 1 day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: While back then you needed much fame for it.. Also i love DS again very much quests for exp, farming/grinding for items and a bit exp. I love the way it is, i barely hafe lagg, i barely get griefed. The only shit thing is that everybody is farming and farming :sneaky: But yea i like DS the way it is now and if their keep coming more and better updates the longer i wil play ^^

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Pixi, just commenting to say I love your sig line:

"If the definition of insanity is to do the same thing constantly but expect different results, why do we farm?"

My parents like to throw that line at me from time to time ("Insanity is doing the same thing constantly, but expecting different results.") They don't mean it in a mean way, though. (;

multiKwolf

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!! how could anyone hate this update ? yes i totaly agree with the old quest "it should be back but the dinospeed ? srysly i love the dinospeed ..... its fast enough to go everywhere without having your claim drained now u dont have to use a speed pot to hurry up right ? :info:

roqi319

Reaction score
multiKwolf said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! how could anyone hate this update ? yes i totaly agree with the old quest "it should be back but the dinospeed ? srysly i love the dinospeed ..... its fast enough to go everywhere without having your claim drained now u dont have to use a speed pot to hurry up right ? :info:
looks like you are new player here -.-

Hoodman

Reaction score
Why is everybody so negative??? i know youre a bit pissed of becasue now noobs can get your gear where you had to pay much for :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

roqi319

Reaction score
Hoodman said:
Why is everybody so negative??? i know youre a bit pissed of becasue now noobs can get your gear where you had to pay much for :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
not PAY... we have to play like 3-4 months to get these things which are available in 1 day to all noobs :mad:

some changes are god but mostly are crap :cry:

DangerDino

Reaction score
I think they should make that when you sell you will get more DDs.

(Sorry for my bad english)

reacel

Reaction score
i dont now what you guys are complaining for.
the game used to bore me to dead and now its just geting interesting again.

and about the quest's, its stil the fastes way to level up, and thats probably why you don't see much people doing them

Hoodman

Reaction score
reacel said:
i dont now what you guys are complaining for.
the game used to bore me to dead and now its just geting interesting again.

and about the quest's, its stil the fastes way to level up, and thats probably why you don't see much people doing them
this is my feeling too...

before this game was boring to hell man. and now eveything is better..

seant

Reaction score
Hoodman said:
obviously written by a wallet warrior

Hoodman

Reaction score
seant said:
Hoodman said:
obviously written by a wallet warrior
Sure mate, i just paid enough to get dinostorm plus... And so what? Its not youre bussines..

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Having D+ is pretty much pointless now. Woo, double the XP. -.- When you're level 25, you don't care about XP, you care about getting upgrade items. Does having D+ now post-update halve the amount of upgrade items you need to upgrade like it did before the update? Nope.

reacel

Reaction score
the outfit you get with D+ is pretty good to,
for lower level people with low fame at least.

i don't now how good it is for high level people with high fame trough

Status
Not open for further replies.