What's new

Update part 1: GAME RUINED

Status
Not open for further replies.

roqi319

Reaction score
Game is totally ruined after the update...reasons:
1. Too much fast movement of dinos has ruined the concept of pvp.. frame rate per sec is too fast that the things and terrain are appearing late... due to this too much lag... brach looks totally stupid on running... dinos looked handsome before with slow realistic gate...

2. quests are completely useless now... only 3 coins for reward :LOL: well the players usuually buy coins so the quests are finished... everyone is just farming and farming... i have killed almost 50 bandits and got only 2 nozell parts... the upgrading parts should be rewarded by quests only... achievements skins and items or fashionable clothes should not be changed...

3. the game is totally lame now that i have lost my interest completely in it... everybody is just finding bandits to kill for items... nobody is questing as it has no worth now...

THERE SHOULD BE ALOT OF IMPROVEMENTS NEED TO BE DONE IN THIS UPDATE... QUESTS SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL WITH UPGRADING ITEMS AS REWARDS.. SPEED OF DINOS SHOULD BE SET BACK TO PREVIOUS STATS.. OTHERWISE THIS IS NOT DINOSTORM BUT ONLY LAMESTORM :mad:

if this update exists then i am going to quit it very soon.... :mad:

Viech3

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
Game is totally ruined after the update...reasons:
1. Too much fast movement of dinos has ruined the concept of pvp.. frame rate per sec is too fast that the things and terrain are appearing late... due to this too much lag... brach looks totally stupid on running... dinos looked handsome before with slow realistic gate...

2. quests are completely useless now... only 3 coins for reward :LOL: well the players usuually buy coins so the quests are finished... everyone is just farming and farming... i have killed almost 50 bandits and got only 2 nozell parts... the upgrading parts should be rewarded by quests only... achievements skins and items or fashionable clothes should not be changed...

3. the game is totally lame now that i have lost my interest completely in it... everybody is just finding bandits to kill for items... nobody is questing as it has no worth now...

THERE SHOULD BE ALOT OF IMPROVEMENTS NEED TO BE DONE IN THIS UPDATE... QUESTS SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL WITH UPGRADING ITEMS AS REWARDS.. SPEED OF DINOS SHOULD BE SET BACK TO PREVIOUS STATS.. OTHERWISE THIS IS NOT DINOSTORM BUT ONLY LAMESTORM :mad:

if this update exists then i am going to quit it very soon.... :mad:
you are totally right

please return to last backup

DangerDino

Reaction score
I found a bug. Its upgrade item quest. You have to kill brachi, and you can't attack it. And they added too much damage speed and vitality. This update is bad, but what will be next update?

SennaRei

Reaction score
I actually got really excited when I noticed the update happened. You could run a whole lot faster, your dinos where much stronger, implant/guntechs were increased to up to level 20, etc. There's pros and cons.

The bad things I found? One thing, the skins. All those skins you could get in the chapter guide as rewards are now replaced with fame. The skins at the dino skin store are also gone. Literally, check it out. There's about one page of them instead. That was the one thing I was looking forward to with buying from the amount of gold I received after they got rid of serums and stuff.

Second, to upgrade your dino. It's cool and all, but it's a lot harder to upgrade your dinos now. Like roqi said, to even find gas nozzles and other upgrade items is a hassle. They rarely drop.

Third, the things I could farm before, are now able to kill me. I went to go farm the level 18 coels around lancaster, and to my surprise, they were now level 20 and kicking my tail. Oh, but thank god for the great speed incresement, I got away. ._.

Obviously, I'm not going to say 'This game sucks now, not playing anymore. Rage quit.' It's going to take time to get used to the updates, because I doubt dino storm is just going to revert back to the old way after all the hard work they spent upon the update. And remember, they said this is just Update 1. Meaning there's more to come that we'll all have to get used to. Maybe if a few things were edited to suit more people, that would help.

penultama

Reaction score
Ya, the update needs to be more worked on. The server seems to lag very bad also, for some reason especially when it gets very crowded. It lags so bad that I could not farm and I hate it ! :x
My computer is perfectly fine,its the game!

But I think the increase in the game speed was good! :D I loved it. But It`s really inconvenient for all the old players that had been playing ever since the beta. :mad:
I agree we have to get used to the updates, while the Dev`s are working on it. Keep up the job Devs, It needs improvement!

Vahaj

Reaction score
Agreed with Roqi.

The only good thing is that they have improved Trex, Burning Colt (+clock tech) and Peacemaker.

The rest of the updates suck
1. Dinos look funny and not vicious due to their new speed.
2. Questing is useless now.
3. Very Very rare oppurtunities that an item even drops from Bandits or Wild Animals.
4. Fashionable items (including election skins) gone. No way to get them. SHITTY UPDATE.
5. Alot of people like me spent gold coins to get white ranger jeans, now its available for 290 coins only.

Thanks for improving Rex, Colt and PM.

And I salute the support for responding to the tickets so quick, I have reached puberty and still no response to my 7 days old tickets. :mad:

PS : the new update ruined the game, people are thinking about leaving the game already. :LOL:

Vahaj

Reaction score
Agreed with Roqi.

The only good thing is that they have improved Trex, Burning Colt (+clock tech) and Peacemaker.

The rest of the updates suck
1. Dinos look funny and not vicious due to their new speed.
2. Questing is useless now.
3. Very Very rare oppurtunities that an item even drops from Bandits or Wild Animals.
4. Fashionable items (including election skins) gone. No way to get them. SHITTY UPDATE.
5. Alot of people like me spent gold coins to get white ranger jeans, now its available for 290 coins only.

Thanks for improving Rex, Colt and PM.

And I salute the support for responding to the tickets so quick, I have reached puberty and still no response to my 7 days old tickets. :mad:

PS : the new update ruined the game, people are thinking about leaving the game already. :LOL:

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah only the guns and clock is improved along with rex... rest is all lame :mad:

SennaRei

Reaction score
Another thing that might make others mad is being able to buy dinos. I know a lot of people worked hard to upgrade there dinos up to level 20, and are proud of it. Now? Newbies can just join the game, unlock whatever dino they want(say, brachi. They get ranger), and buy a level 20 version of it with 4,999 coins. Some people like it, some don't. That could be a pro or con.

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah its so easy for the rich ppl now to buy each and everything and done have to find any upgrading items... while all other players are only farming farming and farming... nobody is doing any quests... :mad:

crowpaw

Reaction score
If the developer team just ASK the People, the Players about changes.
But no, they just do something. They don't care about what we say...they just want to make money...so it seems after every single update...

benziboy

Reaction score
What have you done ?

Questing has become irrelevant except to get XP
The speed is ridiculous
Everyone is running round hunting random bandits that dont ever drop anything
And the best part of the game has been ruined PVP combat- fights now last 2 seconds and you have done the opposite of what everyone on the forums has been asking by making the potions even more powerful :mad:
Like seriously do you even read what gets posted, my lvl19 brachio and gun was killed by lvl14 carno with lvl13 gun because he used potions like come on, you said you were changing the combat style to make it fairer and more realistic and somehow you have done the opposite.

The only thing you have done right is the equipment you need to upgrade things, they sound more realistic and proffesional however the way of getting these items is cr*p

I loved the game please fix this

roqi319

Reaction score
crowpaw said:
If the developer team just ASK the People, the Players about changes.
But no, they just do something. They don't care about what we say...they just want to make money...so it seems after every single update...
yeah you are absolutely right... devs only care about money... the game has been ruined completely... you know i used to play this game atleast 6hours daily but yesterday i logged off after playing only 1 hour... many of my friends have already left the game and have gone to other multiplayer games... this year DINOSTORM will be the WORST MMO GAME.... and that i promise.....

the only improvements are the new upgrading items, clock tech, colt's clock and peacemaker's damage (its paralyze still bugged) and the improved health of TREX...

apart from that its all ****....

everyone is just farming farming and farming... this is the LAMEST FARMSTORM :mad:

if the issues are not fixed then i am going to quit game as many of my friends have already did then devs can do whatever they want to make this game more lame... i even regret playing this game in first place now :mad:

roqi319

Reaction score
benziboy said:
What have you done ?

Questing has become irrelevant except to get XP
The speed is ridiculous
Everyone is running round hunting random bandits that dont ever drop anything
And the best part of the game has been ruined PVP combat- fights now last 2 seconds and you have done the opposite of what everyone on the forums has been asking by making the potions even more powerful :mad:
Like seriously do you even read what gets posted, my lvl19 brachio and gun was killed by lvl14 carno with lvl13 gun because he used potions like come on, you said you were changing the combat style to make it fairer and more realistic and somehow you have done the opposite.

The only thing you have done right is the equipment you need to upgrade things, they sound more realistic and proffesional however the way of getting these items is cr*p

I loved the game please fix this
yeah man everything is just ruined... i loved this game like crazy and the achievements were great attraction to play this game even more to get new and rare things but its ruined... yesterday a low lvl noob player had gotten the WHITE MUSCLE SKIN....WTF....... and the old players who have worked thier minds off to get fame to get these rare skins were abusing the devs yesterday of ruining the game completely... my clan has 6 sheriffs and their reaction was that they are leaving this ****** game whch have ruined their hard work and time and alot of money :mad:

Vahaj

Reaction score
People like Jordan_3839 who has 77k gold coins all the time, people like him will get level 25 brachi in an instant.
Elite skins like white muscle for which people worked hard in elections, they are everywhere now, even noobs have them now..

and Devs call it Fair Gameplay :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

roqi319

Reaction score
this is cr** game play... worts MMO GAME of 2013 soon :LOL:

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
You ignored my comment on fb, didn't you, Dino Storm.
"More varied, more fair, more fun"--I just hope it doesn't bring the opposite of what it says!
If you are online, Mr./Mrs. Developer, and reading this message

May I ask you:

Do you even read the forums?

Do you check into problems yourself?

Do you care about what people say?

Do you care about your customers and their opinions?

Or do you just care about your money?

Bad Game -> Tons of $$?

It doesn't work that way.

Great Games = Even more cash.

We both get what we want.

Listen to feedback.

Learn to be humble.

There are a ton of bugs that haven't been resolved since the release of Closed Beta.

Before you start getting into big things like this, make sure that the people are happy!

People at America_1 are having major issues.

People have been buying their way to the top.

More and more people have been quitting.

Don't you see?

The people need you to give them something good.

They are experiencing something bad.

But what did you do?

You let your people down at the time they need you the most.

You bring them big updates which actually suck.

The outcome is not the same as your plan.

Come on, is it actually that hard to predict this?

Prepare for the worst-case scenarios, as wallet warriors, bugstorms, and people who do . . . certain stuff.

I am saddened to the nth degree.

I have been waiting for this game since Feb'11.

I got my beta key at Aug'12.

This was my dream come true.

You responded the littlest of problems.

We were happy to know that you actually cared.

But after the one of the best things you've ever added to the game: Halloween,

the game went downhill.

Forum management became worse.

Hacks arose.

The GMs became more biased.

You did not listen to the feedback of the people anymore.

You only listened to yourselves.

If you think your stuff is great, don't assume that we do, too.

America_1.

After Halloween, the hackers came out.

Whoosh!

They jumped 8 levels in one night.

They walked over mountains.

They potted 3 times a hit.

They had unlimited pots.

They took over everything we owned.

They visited to drain everything.

Their enjoyment came from the grief felt by us fair players.

We tried sending tickets.

We tried saying it in the forums.

But what did you do?

You deleted our posts.

You censored the truth.

Freedom to speak the truth was disallowed.

We put it here because you never answer us anyway.

Now the update has kicked in.

oldbenkinoby has been one of the oldest players of the server.

He was a darn good and fair-playing clan leader.

His Mexican enemies, known to buy and/or hack, have maxed their equipment instantly.

Ben, a fair-playing person who is known to regularly buy coins, has crumbled.

Almost the whole clan has left him.

He wants to take a restart, but he spent a lot of gold already, trying to beat the unjust players.

Imagine the pain he's feeling right now.

I'm sure he's not the only victim of this injustice.

But you can still change this.

All it requires you is a heart for us players, old and new.

We want to feel acknowledged.

We want to feel secure.

So please, if you are a Dev, please respond to this, not in PM, but in public.

I don't care if you ban me from the forums.

I just want to know if you truly do care.

Forum moderators and all those with the ability to delete/edit posts, please do not do so.

It will only prove your indifference towards us.

Rules are rules, but I beg of you, make this an exception.

Ultracarnex, out.

Vahaj

Reaction score
Nice comment :p And yes, the game is all about making money now. I was one of the strongest players in europe2. But now noobs with more coins and less brains have bought level 25 brach. I quit this game. I lost my things, wrote 4 tickets, not a single damn response from support. Its money-making business now. All those who worked hard for election skins , they are infuriated seeing noobs wearing red tiger skin (the skin u once got by taking trex to 20 level). But why would anyone care, its all money now.
Peace Out.
Thanks for ruining the game.

roqi319

Reaction score
each and every point of ultracarnex is true... we hard working players were bearing bugs happily as it was fair play back then... but now the update has ruined it... i have played this game for 6 months almost and can't get my brach to 25 now due to no loot... i spent 6k coins to complete my fashion achievement to be the first player to ever have WHITE RANGER SHIRT AND WHITE RSNGER TROUSERS.... and now these are available cheaply in the store.. low lvl noob have 25 lvl brach and gun and all things maxed... and i have spent like 12 hours since yesterday and can't even able to upgrade 1 damn tech or implant :mad:

this update has intrudeced the concept of PAY TO WIN not PLAY TO WIN.... no hardwork just buy coins and kick others a** :mad:

all damn achievement skins and clothes are available to damn noobs... noobs are making fun of us old players that we have spent our blood And money and hardwork on fame to get those skins and clothes and noobs are wearing them already... WTF is this sh**.... THNX FOR MAKING THE GAME SINK TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL DEVS.... FARM FARM AND FARM OR SIMPLY SPEND MONEY.... MAKE THIS YOUR DAMN MOTTO :devilish:

DINOSTORM = LAMESTORM/MONEYSTORM/SELFISHSTORM/BUGSTORM/WORST-STORM :mad: :mad:

penultama

Reaction score
Got a problem!

I installed a lv 10 range tech which took me the whole day to earn it...and it does not work! The firing range is still the same with and without it.

Farming is taking to long! :x The more I farm the less I get! to a point where there is almost no chances of looting any thing useful for a loooo...ng time.
Please make our lives easy Devs. I know its not easy to do all those updating and feed backs you receive but please...at least understand what we are going through.

Look at whats happening to all the senior players.
It ain`t fair for them although it may benefit the new ones.

Devs...please show us you care. It was is for me to believe the fact that Dino Storm was the MMO of the year. I thought, it was just a BIG LIE...and I can`t accept the fact that it is till today.

roqi319

Reaction score
heheheeh its MONEYSTORM... all players are buying shits with money...

i was once considered PEIN THE INVINCIBLE in europe2 due to m fighting skills... now i am like PEIN THE ONLY noob left.... i am 6 months onld in this game and feeling like noob for first time... i am a f****** student and can;t buy infinite coins :devilish:

penultama

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
heheheeh its MONEYSTORM... all players are buying shits with money...

i was once considered PEIN THE INVINCIBLE in europe2 due to m fighting skills... now i am like PEIN THE ONLY noob left.... i am 6 months onld in this game and feeling like noob for first time... i am a f****** student and can;t buy infinite coins :devilish:
I know what you mean... :( but....

Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional! The Devs should hear us if we keep voicing out.

Vahaj

Reaction score
You weren't the only one powerful in that server , PEIN :mad: I am a noob too now, and I am 17 years old so no credit card, and looking at the game's quality, I dont want to buy any more coins either :geek:

seant

Reaction score
Ultracarnex said:
"More varied, more fair, more fun"--I just hope it doesn't bring the opposite of what it says!

His Mexican enemies, known to buy and/or hack, have maxed their equipment instantly.

He wants to take a restart, but he spent a lot of gold already, trying to beat the unjust players.

Ultracarnex, out.
not gonna quote the whole post, which is worth a read, but while all that has been said is true. nothing will be done to change.

why?

$$$$

just think about all the money made due to the spanish players buying level 25 dinos and guns. just in a day.

think the devs are gonna doing anything about their new cash cow?

not likely

roqi319

Reaction score
seant said:
Ultracarnex said:

Ultracarnex, out.
not gonna quote the whole post, which is worth a read, but while all that has been said is true. nothing will be done to change.

why?

$$$$

just think about all the money made due to the spanish players buying level 25 dinos and guns. just in a day.

think the devs are gonna doing anything about their new cash cow?

not likely
yeah that might very well be the case now... everyone is buying everything now so devs will probably go with the DAMN MONEY :mad:

SkyLander

Reaction score
Well guys alot of complains, alot of people getting mad with this big fail update. I just want to say "welcome to pay-to-own land" have fun! (sarcastic machine explodes) :LOL:

Vahaj

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
Well guys alot of complains, alot of people getting mad with this big fail update. I just want to say "welcome to pay-to-own land" have fun! (sarcastic machine explodes) :LOL:
If this was facebook, I would like your comment, then unlike it , then like it and so on. I love your comment :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.