Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
There is a crisis in our country and we can never buy anything with dollars. We suggest that this system be returned to its old state, that is, the stores of the Turkish citizens, to their old state, that is, to the Turkish Lira.

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Şuanda hiçbir Türk oyuncu altın satın almaz ülkemizde ekonomik bir krizin oldugunu biliyorlar fakat marketi dolar yapıp zam yapıyorlar eski fiyatı bile pahalıyken şuan insanlar asla Altın almayacak ve bu oyunun Gelirin yansıyacaktır

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Dino Storm Tr Market GG

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
Definitely this store change is a big mistake The gold, which is already at a high price for Turkish players, will be in a worse situation right now, yes, you said that we are experiencing an economic crisis, while you should lower the prices to help us, you are doing the opposite.

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
While the Turkish lira depreciates against the US dollar every week, how fair is it that you present us the prices in US dollars, it means that we will buy more expensive gold every week.

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
If this error is irreversible, unfortunately most people will not play this game anymore or not get gold.

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Hello

I will pass it on.

Greetings Faye
Thank you very much but the current prices are too high even the old price was high At least please apply the old price

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
again tr shop we want

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
hello dinosaur lovers. After this topic was opened, we reviewed the prices again. We have put prices cheaper than usual, we have raised prices a little more for Turkey, we like our player. love love
I wouldn't be surprised if such an article came xD

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
Thx @Faye Because i want to load gold but i won't do that unless the old shop is back

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
TR shop was abused by many non turkish players to buy coins extremely cheap
yes but the support team could have taken action against it for example shopping can only be valid for cards in turkey

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Oyunun adil Olması adına Ve Türk oyuncuların Daha hızlı gelişmesi için ve oyundaki İhtiyaçlarını gidermesi İçin Lütfen Marketi Eski Haline getirin Şuan oyunda İnsanların Altını bittikten sonra Haksız bir rekabet olacak ve Altını Olan
insanlar Altını Olmayan insanları kolayca bitirebilicektir
Tek istediğimiz Eski Marketin Geri gelmesi Ve Rekabetin Hız Kesmeden Devam Etmesidir Ülkemizde Dolar Olarak Maş almadıgız için Bu bizim İçin Çok Yüksek Bir Miktardır Lütfen Marketimizi Eski haline Getirin Ve Rekabet Devam etsin

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Oyunun adil Olması adına Ve Türk oyuncuların Daha hızlı gelişmesi için ve oyundaki İhtiyaçlarını gidermesi İçin Lütfen Marketi Eski Haline getirin Şuan oyunda İnsanların Altını bittikten sonra Haksız bir rekabet olacak ve Altını Olan
insanlar Altını Olmayan insanları kolayca bitirebilicektir
Tek istediğimiz Eski Marketin Geri gelmesi Ve Rekabetin Hız Kesmeden Devam Etmesidir Ülkemizde Dolar Olarak Maş almadıgız için Bu bizim İçin Çok Yüksek Bir Miktardır Lütfen Marketimizi Eski haline Getirin Ve Rekabet Devam etsin
Since long time you were paying ₺235 for 22000 gold coins, but ₺235 was equal to approximately $45 at that day. Today same ₺235 equals to $16. So it's changed to $35 temporarily in order to avoid income loss from instability of Turkish economy. There is nothing wrong with the current price policies.

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Since long time you were paying ₺235 for 22000 gold coins, but ₺235 was equal to approximately $45 at that day. Today same ₺235 equals to $16. So it's changed to $35 temporarily in order to avoid income loss from instability of Turkish economy. There is nothing wrong with the current price policies.
The problem is that not many Turkish players can get this gold.

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
The Minimum Wage of 2800 TL The current gold price in practice is 500 TL Is this correct ? Which Person will get Gold ??

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
@Faye Minimum wage in Turkey is 2800 TL 22k gold 500 TL Calculate this 1 person earns 2800 TL in 1 month
Minimum wage in Turkey is not their problem, it's your problem. Also most of the MMORPG games does not use local pricing at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
If this is a problem of my country, you can be sure that people will make an endgame when they run out of gold in the game,

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Hello

I will pass it on.

Greetings Faye
TR shop was abused by many non turkish players to buy coins extremely cheap
If people from another country Use the Turkish Market, except for Turkish Players, They Can Block Them Solution is simple, This problem can be Solved by simply logging in to the va Card information confirming the phone number

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
The change in the last gold store caused a 110% price increase for Turkish players, which means that most players cannot load gold again.

support team needs to intervene in this matter immediately please do your best

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
im not saying that the shop had to be removed because it was abused but its just the truth

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
The change in the last gold store caused a 110% price increase for Turkish players, which means that most players cannot load gold again.

support team needs to intervene in this matter immediately please do your best
Minimum Wage 2850 TL In Which Currency We Are Considering Buying Gold XD It is impossible to buy gold at the moment

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
im not saying that the shop had to be removed because it was abused but its just the truth
If the authorities want, they can solve this problem and make a special market for Turks only. If the authorities want, they can solve this problem and make a special market for Turks only.