S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
"Give me back the old Turkish Store, so I can buy gold cheaper than my enemy, so that I can control and dominate the server."

"Give me back the old Turkish Store, so the wealthy people in my alliance can recharge those who have Turkish Store, and thus we can have cheaper war against my enemy"

"I'm crying for help on the forum because if I don't get my Turkish Store back, I'll lose dominance of my server and my enemy will finally take the maps"

"Give us the old Turkish Store, so we can get our advantage over those players with Euro and USD shop"

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
"Eski Türk Dükkânını bana geri ver ki düşmanımdan daha ucuza altın alayım, sunucuyu kontrol edip hakimiyet kurabileyim."

"Eski Türk Dükkânını bana geri verin ki ittifakımdaki zenginler Türk Dükkânına sahip olanları yeniden doldursunlar ve böylece düşmanıma karşı daha ucuza savaşalım"

"Forumda yardım için ağlıyorum çünkü Turkish Store'umu geri alamazsam sunucumun hakimiyetini kaybedeceğim ve sonunda haritaları düşmanım alacak"

"Bize eski Türk Mağazasını verin, Euro ve USD dükkanı olan oyunculara karşı avantajımızı elde edelim"
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
ağlamaya devam et

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
Foreign players need to understand that the average salary in Turkey is 2800 TL, ie about 200 US dollars, but Americans get 2900 dollars, which is exactly 14.5 times ours, so what you think is cheap for you is expensive for us. Our terms are equal. Also, as far as I understand, the valuable support team has taken precautions and they have changed the gold store in all the accounts they bought with the countries they are in so that foreign players do not use our store, most games already have this system. and i hope they give us our old store soon

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
you don't need store if you got FAMILY :v -fast and furious Don