Sunshine

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Insane Rain
Clan
Black Star
Why do they even announce a new dinosaur when they realese it almost a year later?
Seriously we don't even know what kind of dinosaur it will be..

obaii.khalid

Reaction score
The update is good. (Honest opinion)
1 question, is the "Tau Ceti" update for pirate galaxy going to be finished this year so you can come back making more future updates for dino storm? Have you planned the future updates for dinostorm after pirate galaxy?

foroiann

Reaction score
yes it is very big and good map + she is more strong but im lvl 33 :D i can't stay in this map just for 1 day and if i try this i will lose all my dino dollar XDD pls .can you help me for get lvl 45 . my name in Dino Storm is maxf - server : Europ_1 - Clan : Extra Power
and thx

obaii.khalid

Reaction score
kevin.baez said:
We want the new Dino now :x :x :x
Well at least they got the big update going. I'd like to see your reaction because Tau Ceti in pirate galaxy was delayed for 4 years so they really need to get it done. Best to just wait. :/

toothless12

Reaction score
i was wondering if you could tell us the name of the new dino thats coming .
it would make people happy and all you know .
if that dino is a flying one well i guess it will be nice and all but a land dino will be more nice

thanking you;
a loyal player

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
PIGROTY
Clan
- Asylum -
please help me to get my lvl 20 account the name is pigroty and i have lvl 20 carno and now i see that iam lvl 6 and i have only centrosaurus and coelyphysis :mad: :mad: :geek: :geek:

Legion

Reaction score
There should be an undo button in the Market so you can get the things that you accidentally sold back and you cant keep the Dino Dollars it gave you

christina.ds

Reaction score
Hello guys, please release the new dino already.. we have waited long enough! what are you guys waiting for?? at least tell us if it is carnivore or not.. or tell us its species "trex,spinosaur" etc

christina.ds

Reaction score
Please don't bring that ankylosaurus guys, a carnivore would be great. But even if that is the new dino then pls bring a carnivore later but not 2 years later lol

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

some of you already saw it yourself or looked at some screenshots players have made of the new dinosaur. :eek: Sadly the "Work in Progress" version of the new Dino was visible in the player profile on the latest update (which is now fixed). :oops:

We would love to release the dinosaur now, but we can't since it is not finished yet. :( Creating a new dinosaur is quite complex and takes a lot of effort. Let me give you a very coarse overview what it all involves.

To create a dinosaur for the game it is required to build a model for each version, from baby up to the elder with a texture and multiple mappings to define where the texture/skin should be applied on. To be able to animate it, its required to create a skeleton for each version and a skinning to define what bones is affecting what part of the model. Then all animations must be made so it makes the dinosaur alive. That's about the basics but there is a lot more: dino sounds & visual effects, texting, icons, programming the dino fully into the game etc... pheew

Soo we are still working to get the new dino finished to get it ready for the live servers in the near future.

BTW: The current forum puzzles series should actually tease the new dinosaur as some of you already noticed. Expect to get an official screenshot of the new dino there soon :)

emanuel.emmy

Reaction score
Highway said:
Hello everyone,

some of you already saw it yourself or looked at some screenshots players have made of the new dinosaur. :eek: Sadly the "Work in Progress" version of the new Dino was visible in the player profile on the latest update (which is now fixed). :oops:

We would love to release the dinosaur now, but we can't since it is not finished yet. :( Creating a new dinosaur is quite complex and takes a lot of effort. Let me give you a very coarse overview what it all involves.

To create a dinosaur for the game it is required to build a model for each version, from baby up to the elder with a texture and multiple mappings to define where the texture/skin should be applied on. To be able to animate it, its required to create a skeleton for each version and a skinning to define what bones is affecting what part of the model. Then all animations must be made so it makes the dinosaur alive. That's about the basics but there is a lot more: dino sounds & visual effects, texting, icons, programming the dino fully into the game etc... pheew

Soo we are still working to get the new dino finished to get it ready for the live servers in the near future.

BTW: The current forum puzzles series should actually tease the new dinosaur as some of you already noticed. Expect to get an official screenshot of the new dino there soon :)
So this means we should expect new dino in game very soon? :?: :eek: :D

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
Highway said:
Hello everyone,

Since now players saw how the new dino looks like, would be good if in the time you work on puting it on the game, to give us information about it. Like skills and stuff since now we saw the dino and the puzzel games are no longer needed. Now we just want information about it and hopefully the dino gets added soon! Then before it comes, you may add a puzzel for it, same as you did with coldclaw valley :p think about it

emanuel.emmy

Reaction score
Rega Aliu said:
Highway said:
Hello everyone,

Since now players saw how the new dino looks like, would be good if in the time you work on puting it on the game, to give us information about it. Like skills and stuff since now we saw the dino and the puzzel games are no longer needed. Now we just want information about it and hopefully the dino gets added soon! Then before it comes, you may add a puzzel for it, same as you did with coldclaw valley :p think about it
I like ur idea

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Will dino be finished and brought to the game this year?

Viala DS

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Viala.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Is ridiculous we have waiting 1 year for an new dino....very bad.

Goliath

Reaction score
Hello,

It will be a test on PTR Server (Test Server) for this new dinosaur? ;)

gogueto

Reaction score
slejd2001 said:
Will dino be finished and brought to the game this year?
andan en actualizaciones de pirate galaxy ya le tocaba
solo quedad esperar
;)

Reaction score
can you make a Allosaurus for the next update? I really want to see more cool dinos from you guys and also we need more carnivorious dinos. :)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
thái-huy.nguyễn-Đặng said:
can you make a Allosaurus for the next update? I really want to see more cool dinos from you guys and also we need more carnivorious dinos. :)
Yea, we need more carnivores in game.

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
1. The mechanics that deny the attackers' posibility of respawning in gates of the attacked clan should be brought back(since clans hold the buildings, not players, it make more sense to me).
2. Some players abuse the mechanics of changing dinosaurs: they change continuously and they become invisible indefinetly. Implement a 10 secs cooldown for dino changes to avoid this abuse.

Salman786

Reaction score
Danny99s said:
1. The mechanics that deny the attackers' posibility of respawning in gates of the attacked clan should be brought back(since clans hold the buildings, not players, it make more sense to me).
2. Some players abuse the mechanics of changing dinosaurs: they change continuously and they become invisible indefinetly. Implement a 10 secs cooldown for dino changes to avoid this abuse.
Yes, i agree with danny..

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Salman786 said:
Danny99s said:
Yes, i agree with danny..
Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.