What's new

Testing Maujak Mountains - PTR Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
slejd2001 said:
I with Showstopper "Power shot" skill do only 6 dmg.
https://youtu.be/E8hNjk_4EAw
Can you also post the profile of the weapon?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Alewx said:
slejd2001 said:
Do you mean how much damage i have?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Xx_LUIZ GUSTAVO_xX
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Hello, my account says that the password is wrong, I even tried the normal server and it is not wrong :(

Ryzen

Reaction score
Luiz gustavo Reineri said:
Hello, my account says that the password is wrong, I even tried the normal server and it is not wrong :(
Please read the following :-

Highway said:
That is possible due to that the account database is a bit older than live. You can try to use an older password or use the "forgot password" function on the PTR login to regain access. (https://wp-ptr.dinostorm.com) As alternative you can create a new ptr account.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
slejd2001 said:
Alewx said:
slejd2001 said:
I mean the profile with the weapon, and its installed techs.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Alewx said:
slejd2001 said:
Alewx said:
I mean the profile with the weapon, and its installed techs.
I show it in the begining of the video.
I was using range, damage, clock and dino defens techs.

ProDinoHunter

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Sakurablade
Clan
--Death Machine--
I didn't notice many bugs, the skills on some weapons seemed a lot stronger than i think they are supposed to be, for example yeager rifle skill 4 does an insane amount but apart from that i noticed no particular bugs in the map itself, i made a video if GM wants to see if they spot anything in the NEW MAP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_jApyfMlg&lc=z22pe3oadoi4yxejo04t1aokgs540d1zwk13u3b1o4bcrk0h00410

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
slejd2001 said:
I show it in the begining of the video.
I was using range, damage, clock and dino defens techs.
Ok thanks, we will investigate it.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have found another bug.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I can still attack enemy when im stunned, same enemy can attack me when he is stunned.

Reaction score
Descepcionante passei 2hrs pedindo lvl e moedas para poder testar e simplemente fui ignorado, muitos nem chegavam a pedir so se aproximavam do gm e puff lvl45 implorei durante 2hrs e ate agora so observo.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Alewx said:
slejd2001 said:
slejd2001 said:
I have found another bug.
https://youtu.be/803wH-k6ziM
what do you consider the actual bug there?
I can still attack enemy when im stunned, same enemy can attack me when he is stunned.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
PTR Test has ended. Post your feedback and bugs you have encountered here.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I was testing weapon reflector implant and dino reflector tech. For me weapon reflector implant was reflecting damage more often than dino reflector tech.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
1 more thing which i noticed on ptr was that yager rifle had 90 range and peace maker 110 range

el_bary

Reaction score
I can not say anything about the map because I like it, but with respect to the missions, they are very repetitive and that tires a lot.

The balance changes (if you can say that) are insufficient, we have 2 extremes, on the one hand the ankylosaur that is very strong and on the other side the parasauriolophus that lacks an improvement, something very necessary.

The game needs to be optimized, it is bugged a lot, the sound is not coupled to the actions, etc.

Technologies (like dino defense) make a lot of difference at low levels, since not everyone has it.

It needs a dinosaur like THERIZINOSAURIO.

AND AS AN IDEA: take out the game for Playstation 4/3 and xbox one / 360 (without ps plus or xbox live) that will bring more players and it will look better and many of us will be able to play more comfortable.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
-Chained Desire-
How about releasing a bonus code that will work for everybody in the honour of this new map?

sejozwak

Reaction score
Hello I found few ''bugs'' , I dont have screenshots sorry .
I killed wild ankylosaurus and he dropped me flower , I think that is bug because flowers are dropped by Bandits while animals and Dino's drop meat or bones.

Another bug is in lvl 54 zone where there is mission in which you must speak to ''residents'' . Now that is lvl 54 zone with lvl 54 NPCs but those ''residents'' are lvl 42 for some unknown reason .

I think developers made mistake in naming of Upgrade items lvl 45 and 50 because they havent followed a ''pattern'' that is going on from lvl 1 upgrade items . For example level 10 and level 15 upgrade items have same names and pictures , level 20 and 25 , lvl 30 and 35... but sadly level 40 and lvl 45 upgrade items are not same .
I think it is a mistake because half of level 45 items are named same as level 40 items while other half same as level 35 items , and they should all actually be named same as all level 40 items. I think this is very confusing but sorry .

There is another bug with stun but I believe you alredy heard of it . Players when stunned can still use their weapons but their Dino cant move or hit . I think that is what Paralization should do but when paralized dino can still deal damage...

Also Iam not sure if bug when leveling up from level 51 to 52 is fixed , it actually requires about 11,6 Million XP , and the next level up (from level 52 to level 53) requires way less . Iam not sure of exact amount but it was under 2 Million.

Thank you .

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Couldn't make it to the PTR, Well, is there a chance that I and players like me who was previously linked to Facebook be able to enter next time, I am splitscreenstudios user now after Transfer account, but still...

sejozwak

Reaction score
Hello I found ''bugs'', I dont have screenshots sorry .
I killed wild ankylosaurus and he dropped me flower , I think this is bug because flowers are dropped from Bandits and wild animals and Dinos drop Meat or Bones.

Another Bug in new map is in level 54 zone , in one level 54 mission you have to speak to "residents" , that is level 54 zone and those "residents" (NPCs) are level 42.

Iam not sure if one bug is fixed , when you level up from level 51 to level 52 , you need around 11,6M fame .
while for next level up (from level 52 to level 53) less than 2 millions.

DEMO4

Reaction score
BUG : The Showstopper first skill power shot do only 3 or 6 dmg sometime even 0 i know the skill have only 66% hit chance , even with the focus tech it doesnt hit full dmg

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
DEMO4 said:
BUG : The Showstopper first skill power shot do only 3 or 6 dmg sometime even 0 i know the skill have only 66% hit chance , even with the focus tech it doesnt hit full dmg
We noticed that too, and it is already fixed for live version.

Status
Not open for further replies.