Rarest skin

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan

ask and you shall receive :v i bought it in the flash sales, I actually haven't seen anyone forge it yet.

STALK3R

Reaction score
Probably this is the rarest sin i guess http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag215/adam98feher/10403477_837625159626276_6729885843424652768_n_zpsanomnryz.jpg i have it but i sold it accidentally so i m an idoit.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan

I have that skin, i didn't really think it was uncommon since it was in the last four days for flash sales. Both Halloween days, and both summer flash sales days.

Reaction score
arachyd said:
I don't know how rare that one is but I do know you can't get it anymore. It was a promotional offer. Here's mine. It's one of my favorites.

Hi, how you get this skin? You pay it by Amazon ? :eek: :eek: ;)

momo2301

Reaction score
This skin is available and I bought it in the 2016 Easter flash sales.amazon.PNG

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
momo2301 said:
This skin is available and I bought it in the 2016 Easter flash sales.

It was previously unavailable and it probably won't be available again after the 2016 Easter Flash Sales. It use to be the rarest skin but now it is not.

arachyd

Reaction score
A lot of people really like the Amazon skin. I think some people will be happy to see it in a flash sale.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
arachyd said:
A lot of people really like the Amazon skin. I think some people will be happy to see it in a flash sale.
It was in flash sales. The Easter ones. it popped up more times than sales for DD did.

josemiguel811

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
hey
Clan
lalalal
blue lava and the best without a doubt is used for any game plan I really love it

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
rarest now have to be the white/red broadstripe and the brown/white tribal because you can only get those if you join from certain website. played for 5 years and only saw 3 people with those skins :cry:

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
there's a couple easter skins that you could get with promo codes a few years ago that are probably up there in terms of rarest skins, like the yellow and black boneshards or w/e its called. i only know of a handful of people that have it.

Chamo

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Pulgita
Clan
NO tengo
rarest now have to be the white/red broadstripe and the brown/white tribal because you can only get those if you join from certain website. played for 5 years and only saw 3 people with those skins :cry:
which website are you talking about: de cual sitio web hablas?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
there's a couple easter skins that you could get with promo codes a few years ago that are probably up there in terms of rarest skins, like the yellow and black boneshards or w/e its called. i only know of a handful of people that have it.
vdd but the bones was in a speed sale somewhat recently i think. on other servers i see it more now lol

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
which website are you talking about: de cual sitio web hablas?
i forget. but i messaged support 2 years ago about why the skins were not in the game and they say they are but only few have it because some were from websites. they did not tell me which

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
you all are wrong,

Boom, one of the rarest skins. Hasn't been re-released in flash sales yet, only 50 players across all servers have it.

Samu ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Alda22
Clan
Stardust Crusaders
las mas exótica es de plumas rojas cierro hilo B).

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
realmente não é tão sério, mas sei de fato o que é raro. quando eu encontra a pessoa com o tribal, eu coloco 👌

Boon

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
.Chaos Sheriff.
Clan
Legion Infernal
Muscle (Emerald Gold) lvl 55 quality 10. Anyone else know when it came or have it? I'm only been back playing for 5 months and saw 1 or 2 players wearing it.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Muscle (Emerald Gold) lvl 55 quality 10. Anyone else know when it came or have it? I'm only been back playing for 5 months and saw 1 or 2 players wearing it.
summer of 2018