Rarest skin

RexDude

Reaction score
I thought the armor things came from the armor implant... :?:

penultama

Reaction score
RexDude said:
No, when that guy said "armor " skin. I think It`s the dino with an actual visible armor and it looks cool!

But I believe this was only present during the "closed-beta" age where I was not there to see. :(

DangerDino

Reaction score
penultama said:
RexDude said:
No, when that guy said "armor " skin. I think It`s the dino with an actual visible armor and it looks cool!

But I believe this was only present during the "closed-beta" age where I was not there to see. :(

The armor is not a skin!

RexDude

Reaction score
DangerDino said:
penultama said:
RexDude said:

The armor is not a skin!
HAHA! Finally DD made a mistake and forgot to paint his text blue!

BTW those pics look spectacular penultama!

DangerDino

Reaction score
RexDude said:

Oopsis.

penultama

Reaction score
RexDude said:

Laugh out Loud. Is this the first time? :LOL:

arachyd

Reaction score
I have owned most of the skins that exist except the ones that don't lose fame and the armor. I have made so many in triforge I have probably set some kind of record. I have to say the rarest skin that players can still get has to be the solid gray one. I don't even have that but I intend to.

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
I actually have solid gray in the warehouse. I do wish that I could remember how I made it so I could get it at lvl 20 with a better stat boost.

Big Al

Reaction score
Sorry but I have to say the rarest skin is the Red Tribal with Black. That is one very nice skin and I only know of a handful of players that have it. I am sure the gray solid is nice but I would like to see it one day hopefully.

arachyd

Reaction score
Darn, if I knew that one was rare I'd have saved it.

arachyd

Reaction score
That is a secret only she and I know. I kept the screen shot of triforge but I was not going to give that one out until I had it. I was never able to make it and I don't play now so it stays a secret.

arachyd

Reaction score
A few people have it but they don't remember how they made it.

Smite101

Reaction score
NO NO NO yall got it wrong the rarest skin in the game MUST be level 20 red tiger... IT has NEVER been found by me and i have been trying to get it for 2 years!

billygun

Reaction score
However nice gray body maybe, the nicest and rarest skin is white lava and seriously I have seen one with 2 people dinocenk and me only us 2 have that skin nobody else on the whole server

arachyd

Reaction score
Lol, I've had dozens of white lava skins. I think you don't see them because everyone wants red, blue, green or yellow lava.

arachyd

Reaction score
I don't know how rare that one is but I do know you can't get it anymore. It was a promotional offer. Here's mine. It's one of my favorites.

Trex on Am3 amazon skin.jpg

Navysealmaster

Reaction score
i think Red Lava skin is easy to make, but sometimes it's hard to Triforge for that skin.

rajazribi

Reaction score
all usual skins are possible to make with triforge if you put the right compenents, but i would say skins with rare unobtainable color like grey and biege are rare but i have no idea how my friends got it !

arachyd

Reaction score
Plain white skin is very easy to make. You need a plain skin (no stripes or dots or anything on it) a white anything (hat, shirt, pants....) and the 3rd item can be a plain skin or a white anything. Be ready to redo it a few times but it only has options of color and item from what you put into triforge. It will cycle through the options you gave it and WILL give you a white skin. Probably not on the 1st try but it will happen.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Nahhhhh. Rarest skin right here, folks. Only 2-3 people in the entire game had the chance to create it when triforge first arrived. Can't since that first few days!. ;D I'm a lucky one :v PLUS Sandy has the Black/Red ring dots. Which is soopr awesome. She should post it.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Oops. I meant 2-3 in AM 1. I'm sure the numbers are about the same in the other servers.