-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Clan
North Spectrum
Hello everyone, hope you doing well! Sometimes i don't want to do a specific group mission and would rather complete single player missions until the group mission rotation goes to the next one, i think this problem doesn't only happen with me, since sometimes the group mission is too time consuming (a problem being discussed on this post: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads...missions-from-specific-npcs.23734/#post-86757). Another problem is that the single player missions (i prefer calling them quick missions tho) are rarely available to be played, so it would increase their presence and impact in terms of gameplay and world building.

Maybe adding a option dropdown with the options of group and single/ quick missions window when clicking the "Offer help" button, then the NPC would give the player a mission accordingly to the chosen type.

1704930883636.png

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
in my opinion the whole questing system should be reworked. making solo missions available anytime could be interesting. just like in WoW (which i've been grinding lately. dragonflight is really fun) they could add the possibility of forming a party. if you begin a quest as a solo, you get an easier version but if you add your friend to your party, then it would trigger a group mission (harder mission)

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
@- Cause - , naturally, that already works that way by nature. When you start a quest and others join in, the quest becomes longer and more challenging. Currently, you can skip the single-player quest by simply leaving the quest and starting a new one. However, having an option to preview either of the two wouldn't be a bad idea. Of course, careful consideration should be given to the time versus percentage per quest in that case.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
feedback noted :giggle:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
@- Cause - , naturally, that already works that way by nature. When you start a quest and others join in, the quest becomes longer and more challenging. Currently, you can skip the single-player quest by simply leaving the quest and starting a new one. However, having an option to preview either of the two wouldn't be a bad idea. Of course, careful consideration should be given to the time versus percentage per quest in that case.
Thing is, ur right. There is kinda something but not really thought out. If ur party leader, you can kick partymembers that may try to sabotage but rn you cant. A lvl 1 can use matrix tp and come to grov and take ur quest making it harder. Doesent happen but could. And overall a party system would have many other benefits if done properly