-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
OMG, Will it be merely aesthetic or will it have a real function?
U mean like old Anky whit +200 armor? This will be great.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
When they gona release it? I need the Date when i can download client again. Haha
It's gonna take time as Highway said, and for more information it's gonna cost Silver Crowns as well.

Hopefully a few hundreds and not a few thousands because there's many Sheriffs who would love to have Cyber style on their dinos

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Could it be possible to reimplement the old armor (from beta) and maybe remove the lag that the armor causes?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
baby dinos will also work ;)
View attachment 48432
Im not a fan of that. Hear me out - if its about baby dinos dont change them, they're insanely cute as they are rn and turning them into half robots will destroy their charm. Well it's just my opinion tho. Maybe you can add setting in turning this thing offf and on if it comes out.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Im not a fan of that. Hear me out - if its about baby dinos dont change them, they're insanely cute as they are rn and turning them into half robots will destroy their charm. Well it's just my opinion tho. Maybe you can add setting in turning this thing offf and on if it comes out.
Could be an optional feature that can enhance your dino in different ways like more skill damage or more strength or more health or even a bit shorter cooldowns thanks to the robotic genetics and depending on what you chose the appearence variates to some extend so players can recognize what they gotta deal with

To be fair im not a fun of robotic dinos or even hybrid dinos, i really like how these fellas look.
If its something optional then fine, otherwise... im not sure myself

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
whatever the case if the upcoming skin/feature comes in 2D that looks like a sticker slapped on the dino then its not cooked its burnt, it has to be 3d as if its actually a part of the dino infused although thats highly unlikely the case because of the armor incident so its probably just gonna be a skin

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
It works on both baby or older dinos, and to buy this Cyber "version" of the dino it will cost you Silver Crowns, now surely I don't know how it works exactly. But it's not really needed for baby dinos, can be exclusive for level 55 dinos only and would enhance the dino in some specific way. But then that's also just my opinion.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Another theory I have is that it could be something where we have to buy pieces one by one to complete it, that is, in the end the dinosaur would have a completely cybernetic appearance. (Or would that be too much of a stretch?), idk, I thought about a 2d substitute for armor.

Or is it just aesthetic and that's it?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-D R A G O N-
Clan
Dxrk Rise
It's gonna take time as Highway said, and for more information it's gonna cost Silver Crowns as well.

Hopefully a few hundreds and not a few thousands because there's many Sheriffs who would love to have Cyber style on their dinos
I think it has to do with the shield implant

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Ohh, something not too off topic (or is it?), is that the new skins layer allows to create more detailed or complex textures, and it can be noticed recently with the lily skins and also with these cybernetic looks, what I can notice is that they can be put in a specific place, so, I guess this skin I suggested a while ago can be possible????

It could have details of skinned skin and bones like a zombie.

1721281078143.png

Last edited:

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
@Highway , Excuse me , any news about the new armor for dinos?