lvl 55 dino models?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-D R A G O N-
Clan
Dxrk Rise
Well, I don't know the exact answer, because these tests are a part of Devs work, and, us, GMs, don't directly labour with that.

Personally, I think that it would make DS impossible to run on weaker machines, and optmizing the game is one of the Dev's focus.

You can see how they priorize being playable on low-end PCs when you compare the Minimum quality with the Ultra. ^^
can u guys add draw distance settings and more graphics settings

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Remember GMs need fully clean records.
Many GMs were once an ally player and had fights against enemies, I'm not different dude. I'm a just simple man who wants best for our community but you have a problem with it 🙂

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Many GMs were once an ally player and had fights against enemies, I'm not different dude. I'm a just simple man who wants best for our community but you have a problem with it 🙂
Being ally player and fighting against one side is NOT what most of your enemies accused you in here of tho.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
" who wants the best for our community " AKA trying to silence the truth cuz your sensitive little mind cant handle any critcism cuz you're so downbad on ego

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
He means not having multies. selling accounts, not being banned etc. etc.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
That is why you can never join the dev team, and still you continue asking for it.
First of all, you don't know nothing about me, keep ur opinion to urself, I don't need yours about myself. 😉 I have an opinion about me already and second of all, I match all the requirements for the position and it's my thing if I should carry it out or not.

Don't expect a reply back if u gonna say the same falsified comments with what enemies continue spewing ha!

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
You can clearly see this guy post off-topic messaged in every single forum topic. Always bragging about his so called achievements and trying to bend every single topic to himself.

I also suggested a couple of months back to change the growth levels. Instead of max growth at level 20, maybe change it to level 40 or 45 so players see progression after level 20. Having 35 levels without any changes is kind of sad.

And then maybe show the groth stages somewhere in the Dino UI.

Something like this
1721120860426.png
or
1721120937546.png

Attachments

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
You can clearly see this guy post off-topic messaged in every single forum topic. Always bragging about his so called achievements and trying to bend every single topic to himself.

I also suggested a couple of months back to change the growth levels. Instead of max growth at level 20, maybe change it to level 40 or 45 so players see progression after level 20. Having 35 levels without any changes is kind of sad.

Something like this
View attachment 48389
or
View attachment 48391
Yeah we can clearly see you still desperate for my attention as you mentioned my name again to provoke me smh 🤦‍♂️ just agree with orirre and move on

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Oh yea before i forget what skill would you hybrid dinosaur have? combo of 1 skill of each dino its derived from or completely new skills?

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -

Something like this
View attachment 48389
or
View attachment 48391
a decent idea and i think it has a potential since its a bit sad that you dont even get a proper chance to enjoy the lower lvl models since the first few lvls are easy to get so you just speedrun it and then your looking at the same model for the rest of the game like its nice dont get me wrong but doesnt feel very impressive if you spend tones of time looking at it atleast for me it just becomes rather boring and no longer interesting (i spend thousands of hours in the game so i know all of them perfectly already even if i didnt want to) but i still hope for one finall max lvl model at the end since everyone already knows the curent ones

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Just shut up once and keep it.
Yeah you should. Educate urself and learn how to respect others in a community. don't expect a response for ur comment, I don't engage with disrespectful ppl. 🥱

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
My point is dinos should be more realistic. Not barrels(carno) or "whats with the long face" t-rex. Also the stats should reflect the dinos more accurate

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
My point is dinos should be more realistic. Not barrels(carno) or "whats with the long face" t-rex. Also the stats should reflect the dinos more accurate
to be fair i like the appearences on them, not everything has to look realistic because if we are talking about realism rex should even be this fast in the game let alone have a bleed attack.

What i would agree on though is some extra benefits on each dino and gun even to make them stand out even more
For example anky released along with extra armor stat on its own without any implant,
now why would they remove it instead of adding such passives as this?
game is really simple as it is, its not like such a thing would make things complicated or something

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
to be fair i like the appearences on them, not everything has to look realistic because if we are talking about realism rex should even be this fast in the game let alone have a bleed attack.

What i would agree on though is some extra benefits on each dino and gun even to make them stand out even more
For example anky released along with extra armor stat on its own without any implant,
now why would they remove it instead of adding such passives as this?
game is really simple as it is, its not like such a thing would make things complicated or something
if i remember corectly it was because of a balance issue with the anky since it was just insanely tanky if you equiped armor implant you could reach like 50% dmg reduction just from the armor stat alone (25% imp and 25% dino) now imagine slaping even more damage reduction stuff on it or armor cloths set and you would be looking at something along the lines of 70% reduced damage thats basicaly fighting someone with adrenalin buff when you dont have your own not even perfo would help you with so much armor stat and stuff like that would happen on any other passive stat addition a creature would receive