Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
so as the title states i wanted to ask if we will ever get a lvl 55 dino models since as most people know the dinos appearance does not change at all after lvl 20 i can understand that they were originaly made when the max lvl was much lower but still there is no difference betwene a lvl 20 player and lvl 55 player the same goes for guns for the most part however they actualy have lvl 55 models that change their appearance quiet a bit and make them look amazing which makes me wonder why did we never get lvl 55 dino models if guns have them why not dinos too? im sure there would be no one that would not want to have their max lvl dino look more unique compared to the other lvls its just my opinion but i think that the dinos genuinly deserve a lvl 55 model like the guns have to make them look more intimidating and cool

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
so as the title states i wanted to ask if we will ever get a lvl 55 dino models since as most people know the dinos appearance does not change at all after lvl 20 i can understand that they were originaly made when the max lvl was much lower but still there is no difference betwene a lvl 20 player and lvl 55 player the same goes for guns for the most part however they actualy have lvl 55 models that change their appearance quiet a bit and make them look amazing which makes me wonder why did we never get lvl 55 dino models if guns have them why not dinos too? im sure there would be no one that would not want to have their max lvl dino look more unique compared to the other lvls its just my opinion but i think that the dinos genuinly deserve a lvl 55 model like the guns have to make them look more intimidating and cool
to add on to this idea i remember some guy posting some models he made for that exact reason and so i searched 2 years back to find those pictures to send em here too to show of to people what i think would be great for it however disclaimer i do not own any rights to these pictures and i didnt make them im just reposting it here i dont take any credit from them
Anky.pngcarno.pngcentro.pngcoelo.pngpachy.pngpara.pngRex.png

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
to add on to this idea i remember some guy posting some models he made for that exact reason and so i searched 2 years back to find those pictures to send em here too to show of to people what i think would be great for it however disclaimer i do not own any rights to these pictures and i didnt make them im just reposting it here i dont take any credit from them
View attachment 48345View attachment 48346View attachment 48347View attachment 48348View attachment 48349View attachment 48350View attachment 48351
If level 55 dinos would get such shape and look different from lower levels this will be an amazing change to the visual dino gameplay, looks amazing. Same way people are excited to upgrade their guns to level 55 simply so they unlock their new shape, would love to have it on dinos too, making them look "older" and stronger in someway.

Distak

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
GM Distak
Clan
GM Team
View attachment 48345View attachment 48346View attachment 48347View attachment 48348View attachment 48349View attachment 48350View attachment 48351
Your idea is amazing! Thank you for sharing with the team. ^^

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
So its suppose to be as fat as brachi but fast like coel with lots of hp?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
bro who thinks he's funny
I mean it fr 🇫🇷, u hurt my feelings 🥲 this would take the game to next level trust me

If we can make hybrid babies in jw the game then Dino storm is no different 🙂👌

Last edited:

Distak

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
GM Distak
Clan
GM Team
Why it causing so much lag and stuttering?
Well, I don't know the exact answer, because these tests are a part of Devs work, and, us, GMs, don't directly labour with that.

Personally, I think that it would make DS impossible to run on weaker machines, and optmizing the game is one of the Dev's focus.

You can see how they priorize being playable on low-end PCs when you compare the Minimum quality with the Ultra. ^^

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Lvl 100 Dino model please.... 🙌

BEHOLD... MY BRACHIOPHYSIS (Hybridsaurus species)
Max Strength: 30,000
Max Endurance: 1500
Max HP: 10.000.000
UPVOTE MY CREATURE PLEASE YALL 😭❤

View attachment 48369
you can count how many god awful pixes this god awful image has jesus christ its awful also it wouldnt work for ds either way :v you runner

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Yess I could do that and more.. distak but I have a small dream.. could you put a good word for me for GMs position to Devs please 😊
absolutely NOT. Get a rex legit from scratch legit then you can start considering bein gm smh you'd be the most abusive GM eu4 has ever seen :v only because N O O N E likes you levia and you'd want to supress us from telling the truth

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
absolutely NOT. Get a rex legit from scratch legit then you can start considering bein gm smh you'd be the most abusive GM eu4 has ever seen :v only because N O O N E likes you levia and you'd want to supress us from telling the truth
Not really and it doesn't take anything away to give a shot if we get an opportunity.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Not really and it doesn't take anything away to give a shot if we get an opportunity.
N O levia legit noone wants you as a gm x.x now stop dreaming to be something you'll never become smh

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
N O levia legit noone wants you as a gm x.x now stop dreaming to be something you'll never become smh
In the rules, it doesn't say ppl should want x y z player as GM otherwise they have no chance. hence, your comment is invalid.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Honestly the day they will make you gm, will be the last day community will enter the game.
me and most of my friends will be muted/banned cuz hes so chronically online every little thing we say to this little boy gets under his skin cuz he cant take a joke

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
In the rules, it doesn't say ppl should want x y z player as GM otherwise they have no chance. hence, your comment is invalid.
and you've already showed how little you care about OUR server eu4 as a whole :p if you got to prove you have an INNOCENT RECORD, then still noone will consider you as a valid pick.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Keep your opinions to yourself plz, you are not me. We don't share the same opinions about me 😉