VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Então @VioletRosa Sobre isso, ja fiz uma limpa, não so uma varias e tenho apenas 3 a 6 peles de pascoa, apenas isso e não tenho peles repetidas.
io meant in general because there are some that save like 2/3 of the same skins, barely wear them and say they have no space

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
[QUOTE = "VioletRosa, postagem: 62622, membro: 17842"]
io significava em geral porque há alguns que salvam 2/3 das mesmas skins, mal as usam e dizem que não têm espaço
[/CITAR]
Estamos apenas tentando mudar algo, ninguém aqui quer ter 100.000 páginas de depósito, só queremos poder manter tudo o que gostamos e não queremos nada de graça, mas um preço justo.

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
Many had the opportunity to pay the fixed price at the time there are people who have more than 100 deposit pages, that is to be envied, they had the opportunity and today unfortunately we are paying dearly

batmanOPRESSOR

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
BATMAN_COMBAT_
Clan
-BlackAngels-
Hello, I came here to make a "request", well, my opinion is that you increase the amount of slots, and decrease the value of slots, which is very expensive, if that is possible, I think it will greatly improve the game

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
@Ezequiel I think my price is high but it doesn't compare to yours lol

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
a while ago I suggested backpacks for the game, it would be a good idea :devilish:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
its real out here in these street

-HypemeTheuS-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
DaviHenrique1231
Clan
xXLegionOfDeathXx
Hello, I came here to make a "request", well, my opinion is that you increase the amount of slots, and decrease the value of slots, which is very expensive, if that is possible, I think it will greatly improve the game.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
beside that i stole name from there for ds animals and bandits, you suggest to steal idea about backpacks :LOL:
But it is a more viable option than increasing the inventory/warehouse (free), the backpacks are not only in minecraft. The backpacks will have a lot of mobility to carry items.

As far as I can remember, there is a problem with the codes in the warehouses ... which is why they have not been updated.

Also, think about it ... adding backpacks of various types and sizes could be candidates as items for the celebrity store.

1626039581733.png

1626039649456.png

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
But it is a more viable option than increasing the inventory/warehouse (free), the backpacks are not only in minecraft. The backpacks will have a lot of mobility to carry items.

As far as I can remember, there is a problem with the codes in the warehouses ... which is why they have not been updated.

Also, think about it ... adding backpacks of various types and sizes could be candidates as items for the celebrity store.

View attachment 42284

View attachment 42285
it is good idea

One way how backpacks could work would be that same type items could be stored in 1 backpack, lets say 12 stacks(stolen from mc xd) of gems or 12 stacks of bones, so instead of taking 12 slots in inventory, backpack would take 1 slot and etc.

Another way how backpacks could work would be that stack size there would be 999 of any item, but only 1 slot would be there for items, lets say 999 gems or 999 50 lvl dna (common item)

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
What more do we need to get a better price on deposit and inventory? :unsure:
@Narokath
zzz1.png
zzz2.png
Even with these improvements the price remains the same.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
and so active here and do not know? is your brain failing? :sleep::sleep::sleep:
lol explain me what prices have to do with bugs, issues and stable working of wh? by you its better if inventory and warehouse would have bugs, but would be cheaper or something? it seems that your mind is failing

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

I think doing another analysis to limit the amount of storage space.

"Is there a lot of cool stuff? We don't think so. Each new event takes up more and more great items have been added to Dino Storm - and of course these items take up more and more space!"

Actually they told the reality, however, I have 50 pages of storage and 49/50 is full. Content that comes with Tokens or upcoming events, how do you limit a unique amount of storage to resolve the issue? You guys make Fred Ex/Flash Sales with exclusive items, I buy them all, but I can't keep everything anymore and I won't get rid of a relic. Supplies to supply a portal, reinforcements for hunting or wars, as well as Kits, Cakes, Gel.

What we do?

@Highway @Gruni

1654175996634.pngezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

I think doing another analysis to limit the amount of storage space.

"Is there a lot of cool stuff? We don't think so. Each new event takes up more and more great items have been added to Dino Storm - and of course these items take up more and more space!"

Actually they told the reality, however, I have 50 pages of storage and 49/50 is full. Content that comes with Tokens or upcoming events, how do you limit a unique amount of storage to resolve the issue? You guys make Fred Ex/Flash Sales with exclusive items, I buy them all, but I can't keep everything anymore and I won't get rid of a relic. Supplies to supply a portal, reinforcements for hunting or wars, as well as Kits, Cakes, Gel.

What we do?

@Highway @Gruni

View attachment 43894View attachment 43896
I have 500 slots and even with that I can't store what I need

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Here is what I store in my inventory and I am running out of space for them. I need to store more.1654192716632.png1654192732605.png1654192747271.png1654192763179.png

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Because of not enough space I had to get rid of my precious item.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And why do you store a huge pile of bones seeds fruits and these other items? they are to be sold to generate dollar. if you keep every single drop of the game, than that is on you not on the slot amount.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Since they are now called trade goods, I just though their price on the market would increase in a future update. I had patience at first believing I could make thousands of DD selling them later.:cry::cry::cry:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
And why do you store a huge pile of bones seeds fruits and these other items? they are to be sold to generate dollar. if you keep every single drop of the game, than that is on you not on the slot amount.
Look at my gif, I store important stuff, event clothes, skins, gels, boosters, kits. How is it? I even understand that storing useless things must take up space that can be sold, but what about these other important things? @Alewx